Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
can anyone identify models used in this game,tracy and lisa to be exact?
i'd like to try and create some fan art similair to those for most popular games on this site
Same here...
So far I've only been able to identify tracy's hair as
I've been trying to find the right combination of model and skin texture for tracy but so far no luck.
Same for Lisa's model, haven't found the right combination yet.
I'd love to make some nice, custom wallpapers of those two...

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
i'd like to try and create some fan art similair to those for most popular games on this site
There is an old post in their blog that I think says which model it is, because they were trying to update them for this game but it looked a little weird, it's very old and I'm not sure if it even says the specific model so search for it at your own risk. It's from before the launch date of this game, maybe even a year b4.

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
I think the models from the game are from generation 5 based Victoria 5 and M5. Look from DAZ3D market in the company peoples based this generation. Approximately 10 - 11 years have passed.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I think the models from the game are from generation 5 based Victoria 5 and M5. Look from DAZ3D market in the company peoples based this generation. Approximately 10 - 11 years have passed.
yeah,i know models are quite old,i remember devs said they were based on victoria4,i was looking but couldn't find anything that would be similair to the characters in the game

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
yeah,i know models are quite old,i remember devs said they were based on victoria4,i was looking but couldn't find anything that would be similair to the characters in the game
They also said they were upgrading from victoria 4 to victoria 6 so i've been looking mainly at victoria 6 and genesis 2 models and accesoiries....
Maybe the models didn't come from DAZ but from Renderosity?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
They also said they were upgrading from victoria 4 to victoria 6 so i've been looking mainly at victoria 6 and genesis 2 models and accesoiries....
Maybe the models didn't come from DAZ but from Renderosity?
no they reverted back to V4 since the new V6 models looked a lot different than original ones,the fans did not liked it,myslef included
it is really hard to find,maybe they are even custom build?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
no they reverted back to V4 since the new V6 models looked a lot different than original ones,the fans did not liked it,myslef included
it is really hard to find,maybe they are even custom build?
Did you try asking at their blog? flag Leo, Daman and iksanabot if you're going to, I've never seen the guy who does the renders on the blog though.

Reactions: Krull

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Did you try asking at their blog? flag Leo, Daman and iksanabot if you're going to, I've never seen the guy who does the renders on the blog though.
yes i did,i also asked the guy who did the renders on sharks lagoon,but i got no answer as expected
i doubt that they are willing to say what exact models they are using..

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
yes i did,i also asked the guy who did the renders on sharks lagoon,but i got no answer as expected
i doubt that they are willing to say what exact models they are using..
Yeah, suspected as much. Leonizer is way too much of a control freak to let the specifics out there.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Same here...
So far I've only been able to identify tracy's hair as
I've been trying to find the right combination of model and skin texture for tracy but so far no luck.
Same for Lisa's model, haven't found the right combination yet.
I'd love to make some nice, custom wallpapers of those two...
yeah me too,for me there's never enough of them two,i'd love to make some my own renders aswell as test my skills with those models

arcana3

Nov 13, 2016
hey guys i wanted to ask how to skip scenes in the games. Like in a VN u can skip dialogue line with Hold CTRL. I can't figure it out thought I did it before... Does anyone know how to do it?

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
hey guys i wanted to ask how to skip scenes in the games. Like in a VN u can skip dialogue line with Hold CTRL. I can't figure it out thought I did it before... Does anyone know how to do it?
you can do that in the games made with the renpy engine (with the ctrl key).
here i think you can only click to skip dialogue.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
The first LWT really opened my eyes to online adult games. Been a fan ever since. And now that leads me here... Natural progression, even if I am behind everyone else.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
really great news to hear
LWT2 expansion was in the plans and in the works even before this news so i hope this means that they have more plans for the LWT series on new engine,maybe remaster of first one but with more new content,that game remains inexhaustible source of ideas and content atleast for me
regarding Eleanor i'm glad that they are bringing her back since the sequel was more or less the same game as the first one,i hope it will be a different story this time,looking forward to it

Reactions: crugh2112

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, close to the pre determined timeframe, so it should for spring 2018..

Oct 30, 2017
Ok.. I did my own walkthrough mostly by playing it through several times. I also read 2 other forums for more clarification and took advantage of the daily saves. Sooo.. here goes!
Thanks For the Walkthrough @muttdoggy . I try to figure it out how to trigger Tracy Gangbang scene on the Stable ..
ah and finaly , thanks you bos :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote