Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TeflonNinja

Aug 19, 2016
Are there only 9 endings? I was half hoping that there would be a secret one that didn't follow the numerical order.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
same to me
I didn't get any bugs and i managed to get every single scene with the exception of one minor scene but that was my fault for missing it. I even started cheating on the 3rd playtrought and no glitches.

Pablo

Sep 8, 2016
If you use flasm on lwt2.swf you can rewrite all the dialogue in the game. I don't think you could do that with the others. I am tinkering with a version where Antoinette was your college girlfriend that Richard stole that misses you, Richard offered Tracy a million dollars to fuck him at your wedding reception which Tracy turned down (I even have Richard dropping sly comments at dinner about it because he thinks you don't know.), Lisa can be whoever you want really, I know a lot of adult games have incest themes etc. I just made her more naive and into you. You could make her your sister or Tracy's sister, dialogue that mentions her age being younger, etc. You can't create new scenes but you can rewrite literally everything, including text over the endings.

Mukallif

Aug 5, 2016
I didn't get any bugs and i managed to get every single scene with the exception of one minor scene but that was my fault for missing it. I even started cheating on the 3rd playtrought and no glitches.
how do you get the locker scene after gotten blowjob from anne in the sauna?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
how do you get the locker scene after gotten blowjob from anne in the sauna?
When Tracy comes go to the pool so you don't get a bad ending, after that you probably mean the threesome with her skate partner,so just stay behind during the skate scene and peek on them.

She and Gabriella were the weakest characters, LOP devs are just setting them up for expansions like they did in Elenor 2.

EDIT: Really wish LOP team ditched Flash for something better, Unity and Ren'py are pretty good right now and would benefit them a lot more, bigger resolutions, versatility, stability (lets not forget flash is getting fazed out and Adobe barely gives a shit). Stat based games work fine on those engines...

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
how do you get the scene with Gabby topless by herself in the pool?
Just visit the pool 1st day afternoon, it's nothings special she just talks to you in french Justin talks to himself a bit and Richard comes along and makes fun of him for spying on her, it's short.
They didn't do much with her solo and she's feels kinda pointless honestly, when she starts getting interesting the game ends. I'm guessing they will add more solo content for her in the expansion since some of her scene were left pretty open for it.
Honestly it's a shame that they pared her with Lisa, because of that Lisa barely interacts with Tracey during those 6 days.

Last edited:

helmut9889

Sep 7, 2016
If you use flasm on lwt2.swf you can rewrite all the dialogue in the game. I don't think you could do that with the others. I am tinkering with a version where Antoinette was your college girlfriend that Richard stole that misses you, Richard offered Tracy a million dollars to fuck him at your wedding reception which Tracy turned down (I even have Richard dropping sly comments at dinner about it because he thinks you don't know.), Lisa can be whoever you want really, I know a lot of adult games have incest themes etc. I just made her more naive and into you. You could make her your sister or Tracy's sister, dialogue that mentions her age being younger, etc. You can't create new scenes but you can rewrite literally everything, including text over the endings.
Pablo, can you share your version with the new texts? Sounds intresting

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
This is great! Thanks for sharing that.
I hope some people make something interesting with that, I can't get of to something I wrote myself....

Pablo

Sep 8, 2016
Pablo, can you share your version with the new texts? Sounds intresting
The one I'm writing is a pile of four different things at the moment, I'll post a modding guide for people who want to write and release something cohesive.

Reactions: Parnso

Pablo

Sep 8, 2016
LWT2 MODDING GUIDE

Open up this guide first of all

You can ignore all the firefox stuff, the .swf you want is in the download in this thread. I used the cheat version (Time of day cheats only seem to change the word displayed on the map?).

lwt2.swf is what you want to put in the flasm folder

Once you have the lwt2.txt file USE NOTEPAD++ (very important, and good for finding line errors, get on google). Dialogue is toward the bottom, scroll all the way down and you'll see it start by the length of the lines.

Don\'t forget to type in format! It will bug the shit out of you if you forget the \'s on contractions. flasm is great because when you use the -a step it will fail to compile if something is wrong, then give you the exact line that is the problem, so you'll go back to Notepad++ (you can just leave this open and save when you make changes) and go straight to the right line, where it will probably say something like "I'll do it!" instead of "I\'ll do it!". Save yourself the headache. Writing without contractions makes it read like a period piece.

It also seems to sort events by location, so it will be ordered with all scenes at the pool over six days, then all scenes at the hot tub over six days for example.

Then finish the guide with the flasm -a switch, whatever it says to do, and copy the lwt2.swf back to the game folder and run it to see your changes.

Run a test on the first line of Tracy's plane dialogue to see if it's all working. I haven't had any corruptions or problems updating the same swf over and over again with minor changes, it's all stable if you use NOTEPAD++ to save edits then flasm -a etc. The first line of dialogue in my version is still FART from when I was testing flasm because I'm witty like that.

Reactions: Parnso

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hey guys.

Anyone know how can i reach derek, tracy scene?
At the very beginning of the game make sure to choose "Didn't share wife, only did anal in..." that way during the confession scene at the church, instead of talking about the gangbang she talks about her desire to have fucked Derek

BTW we actually never know if she actually played with him while Justin was getting the toy or it's a fantasy from the very start, it's implied it's all a fantasy but she never says so and Justin just assumes it's all fantasy when joins in.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Personally I'm kind of disappointed with this game. Both this and Eleanor 2 weren't as good as the originals imo.
It's nice but it feels like a step back, not forward.

Reactions: kok

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
here is the game with even more cheats and the last version of the game

N- removes dinner time and bed time ( allow you to see all the events there is in all the location and the game will remember that you did visited them basically allow for easy points and see other dialogs and to get more ending )
1 -to adds points
2 - remove points from the opponent
3 - adds days
4 - remove days

i hope you enjoy :)
You could already bypass dinner time and bedtime by changing afternoon and evening while visiting Richards office but thank you anyway.

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
Anyone else having glitches?

In one scene, I can only select the third option.
In another scene, after selecting an option it jumps me back to an earlier time in the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote