Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, the roleplay from the end of LwT 1 was fine (Lisa), same for the Wife, where they where three (or two ?) endings, one where she is shared, the other where the PC keep her (..). If going sidewire with the awaited expansion, it will probably be quite another deception, hope to be proved wrong this said..

Reactions: Sigge

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is there a link for Living with Temptation 1 somewhere on here?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Walkthrough Spoiler alert
I only edit the walkthrough and added some; credit to some dude who posted somewhere in other forum
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was looking through the CG for this game and found some scenes that I never encountered and don't seem to be mentioned in the walkthrough either :(

Does anyone know how to get these scenes?

Reactions: DrackDrap

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I was looking through the CG for this game and found some scenes that I never encountered and don't seem to be mentioned in the walkthrough either :(

Does anyone know how to get these scenes?

I can not help you with the first four.

Number 5: Walk into the Sauna on the last day on the evening. (Not sure if you needed to do something during the play through.)
Number 6 - 9: Is part of the same dream sequence. I only got it once. I remember it being part of dream fantasy sequence in the confession chamber at the church. I think the choices on the flight influences this if you allowed her to be with other men or not. Not sure what was the correct choice.

Reactions: fsck

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016

Does anyone know...
the first four pics are from ending sequences, 1st and 2nd are the divorce ending, Justin getting sick and screwing the doc, 3rd and 4th from another divorce ending where they both found new partners.

Reactions: fsck

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I can not help you with the first four.

Number 5: Walk into the Sauna on the last day on the evening. (Not sure if you needed to do something during the play through.)
Number 6 - 9: Is part of the same dream sequence. I only got it once. I remember it being part of dream fantasy sequence in the confession chamber at the church. I think the choices on the flight influences this if you allowed her to be with other men or not. Not sure what was the correct choice.
the first four pics are from ending sequences, 1st and 2nd are the divorce ending, Justin getting sick and screwing the doc, 3rd and 4th from another divorce ending where they both found new partners.
Thanks!

Airz

Mar 25, 2018
This may sound stupid but I can't see anywhere to save progress. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Jan 21, 2018
I
This may sound stupid but I can't see anywhere to save progress. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I think it saves automatically once you close the game midway...
U just have to simply click on continue button bellow start new game....

Jan 21, 2018
But don’t close the browser.
Are u playing this online....
IAM talking about the flash player of the game....
Close it... I mean completely close it and then restart the game and the continue button will be available...click on it and u should be where u left before...

johnlecooks

Jan 18, 2018
I just finished both games and first one was much better imo :test2: Part 2 is a wasted potential, girls are hot, idea is good but gameplay is really really bad, hope that expansion will help.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote