Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Hey man, I know it's a old post and I'm not sure if you will reply but I do as you said but the imagination didn't triggered. The game just showed Tracy sitting there until Justin and her have sex, maybe it's because I played the hacked version?
hm i thought that was the correct way,try to choose during the intro that you didn't shared Tracy and didn't cheated with Lisa,it worked for me that way

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Definitely a necro post, but evidently there's a later version than 0.97 kicking around with the "expansion" for the under the table scene.

Sep 18, 2017
Definitely a necro post, but evidently there's a later version than 0.97 kicking around with the "expansion" for the under the table scene.
Not that I have seen. But there no way to find out on their site. I thought they were going to remake it but alas that never happened. The under table scene is already present just have to do certain things to trigger it.

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Hello, this is iksanabot. I wrote all the Living with Temptation games. I don't approve of you pirating our games, but I guess the current business model of adult gaming is to get a big audience and hope some good-natured percentage will be willing to compensate us for it. Anyway, I have kind of an announcement to make. You may know Mortze as the artist on the immensely popular Elsaverse adult games, written by Tlaero. If you don’t, and you want to know what I’m discussing here, search “Tlaero, Mortze, Patreon”. Tlaero has recently “retired”, leaving Mortze without a writer. As a huge fan, I wanted to help Mortze keep his patreon page going. So I offered my help, and now we are considering making a game together. Below I’ve pasted what we are posting to his patreon page. This will give an idea of what we want to do together. For those of you who are disturbed by the thought of me leaving the LOP team, don’t worry, I’m not. I still have projects moving forward with Lesson of Passion. I have a little extra time right now, and I wanted to help Mortze, and explore the idea of making my own game, with more creative control and greater share of revenue. Ultimately, I would consider quitting my job to do this full time (for both Lesson of Passion and for Mortze) if there was enough money in it. If you are interested in what I’m proposing to do with Mortze, please go to the Tlaero and Mortze patreon page and comment on this post. We need to know how much support there is for this. The most important thing is to know if Mortze can prevent a drop in his income, and if I can make enough extra money to justify spending more time on making adult games. This is from the Patreon post:

“Hello everyone, I’m iksanabot. I am the writer that has offered to help Mortze keep his Patreon support going. I have been involved in the adult gaming community for almost 10 years, and it was Tlaero’s work that first got me interested in writing my own game. I have written several games for the adult game production company called “Lesson of Passion.” My most successful games include the Living with Temptation series (Living with Temptation, Living with Temptation expansion: Wife Gone Wilder, and Living with Temptation 2: Foreign Affairs), and Seducing the Throne. My style is more light-hearted and raunchy than Tlaero, but I am very capable of writing more emotional, character-driven stories. I have a short story series on an erotic literature site (Literotica.com) called “A Glorious Tease”. If you want to see an example of my more sophisticated work, check it out. Even though the games I’ve written in the past are less serious and more hardcore than what Tlaero would normally do, I think their popularity is mostly due to the way I write the characters. I like to write believable people that the player can relate to, and then put them, believably, into unbelievably hot situations :)).

Some of you who know my work may be excited at the possibility of me and Mortze teaming up, while others may be horrified to think of me bringing some of the themes I write about to the Elsaverse. Let me remind you that Tlaero vouched for me. Though I have written lots of hardcore scenes with promiscuous women, I like to write strong female characters, and I want to make the player have to treat women with respect and consideration in order to get any kind of sexual reward. That is admittedly at odds with the fact that the Living with Temptation series is about a man tempted to cheat on his wife with the hot live-in nanny that is taking care of the baby. I guess I have to take that mark against me if it bothers you, but that game is complicated. And at the very least, you have to treat the nanny with respect and consideration to make anything happen with her, and you have to treat the wife with respect and consideration to reach any of the good endings with her. So, I guess to sum up, I do let my players be a little bit bad sometimes, but never all bad. I am disgusted by games with rape or anything even remotely related to rape. I am also not a fan of incest or tentacles, in case you are worried about that. If you guys support Mortze and I working together, we will write a game with believable characters who you have to treat well to earn experiences with. Even so, you won’t be locked into monogamy unless you want to, and there will be opportunities for group sex, if you want to do that :).

This brings me to the possibility of finishing Darkness Falls. For now, I don’t want to do that. For one, I don’t want to learn how to use Adventure Creator - I just don’t have that much extra time. Second, I am not comfortable taking control of Tlaero’s major characters. Tlaero gave her blessing, but I honestly think I would be paralyzed by the concern that I would write them in a way that hurt or disappointed Tlaero, and no amount of reassurance from her could help me get over that concern. Third, I have a ton of game ideas and really just want to get them out, without delay. So, what Mortze and I have been discussing is making a game that is set in the Elsaverse, with cameos from all the Elsaverse characters, but with a more light-hearted story. As a rule, the more major a character was in Tlaero’s writing, the less of a role they would play in the new game, for the reason I’ve already expressed. So yes, maybe Miranda or Elsa might show up for a hot scene, but they will not be central characters. As of now, we are considering Serena, Paul’s co-worker from Saving Chloe, to be a main character, with at least two other major love interests that will be completely new to you (including a hot redhead, for those of you who love Lisa from Living with Temptation), and lots of other peripheral characters. So, we are looking at a light-hearted, fun and funny Elsaverse story with tons of opportunities for sex. The story won’t be about the supernatural stuff that is in the Elsaverse, it will be much more about the characters. It will be character-driven, with tough choices and some emotional situations, but those will come in between less serious scenes that are just fun, or that just build sexual tension, or that make you smile for some other reason.

I am going to post this to some of the forums where people know my work, and get the word out to hopefully bring more patrons here. Mortze and I need to know how much support we have out there for this partnership. Please comment and let us know what you think. I hope you want me here, I will do my best to do right by you, by Mortze, and by Tlaero.

This is all by no means decided. Mortze is in control. If the majority are against this, he may decide not to make it happen. So tell us what you think.”

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Hello, this is iksanabot. I wrote all the Living with Temptation games. I don't approve of you pirating our games, but I guess the current business model of adult gaming is to get a big audience and hope some good-natured percentage will be willing to compensate us for it. Anyway, I have kind of an announcement to make. You may know Mortze as the artist on the immensely popular Elsaverse adult games, written by Tlaero. If you don’t, and you want to know what I’m discussing here, search “Tlaero, Mortze, Patreon”. Tlaero has recently “retired”, leaving Mortze without a writer. As a huge fan, I wanted to help Mortze keep his patreon page going. So I offered my help, and now we are considering making a game together. Below I’ve pasted what we are posting to his patreon page. This will give an idea of what we want to do together. For those of you who are disturbed by the thought of me leaving the LOP team, don’t worry, I’m not. I still have projects moving forward with Lesson of Passion. I have a little extra time right now, and I wanted to help Mortze, and explore the idea of making my own game, with more creative control and greater share of revenue. Ultimately, I would consider quitting my job to do this full time (for both Lesson of Passion and for Mortze) if there was enough money in it. If you are interested in what I’m proposing to do with Mortze, please go to the Tlaero and Mortze patreon page and comment on this post. We need to know how much support there is for this. The most important thing is to know if Mortze can prevent a drop in his income, and if I can make enough extra money to justify spending more time on making adult games. This is from the Patreon post:

“Hello everyone, I’m iksanabot. I am the writer that has offered to help Mortze keep his Patreon support going. I have been involved in the adult gaming community for almost 10 years, and it was Tlaero’s work that first got me interested in writing my own game. I have written several games for the adult game production company called “Lesson of Passion.” My most successful games include the Living with Temptation series (Living with Temptation, Living with Temptation expansion: Wife Gone Wilder, and Living with Temptation 2: Foreign Affairs), and Seducing the Throne. My style is more light-hearted and raunchy than Tlaero, but I am very capable of writing more emotional, character-driven stories. I have a short story series on an erotic literature site (Literotica.com) called “A Glorious Tease”. If you want to see an example of my more sophisticated work, check it out. Even though the games I’ve written in the past are less serious and more hardcore than what Tlaero would normally do, I think their popularity is mostly due to the way I write the characters. I like to write believable people that the player can relate to, and then put them, believably, into unbelievably hot situations :)).

Some of you who know my work may be excited at the possibility of me and Mortze teaming up, while others may be horrified to think of me bringing some of the themes I write about to the Elsaverse. Let me remind you that Tlaero vouched for me. Though I have written lots of hardcore scenes with promiscuous women, I like to write strong female characters, and I want to make the player have to treat women with respect and consideration in order to get any kind of sexual reward. That is admittedly at odds with the fact that the Living with Temptation series is about a man tempted to cheat on his wife with the hot live-in nanny that is taking care of the baby. I guess I have to take that mark against me if it bothers you, but that game is complicated. And at the very least, you have to treat the nanny with respect and consideration to make anything happen with her, and you have to treat the wife with respect and consideration to reach any of the good endings with her. So, I guess to sum up, I do let my players be a little bit bad sometimes, but never all bad. I am disgusted by games with rape or anything even remotely related to rape. I am also not a fan of incest or tentacles, in case you are worried about that. If you guys support Mortze and I working together, we will write a game with believable characters who you have to treat well to earn experiences with. Even so, you won’t be locked into monogamy unless you want to, and there will be opportunities for group sex, if you want to do that :).

This brings me to the possibility of finishing Darkness Falls. For now, I don’t want to do that. For one, I don’t want to learn how to use Adventure Creator - I just don’t have that much extra time. Second, I am not comfortable taking control of Tlaero’s major characters. Tlaero gave her blessing, but I honestly think I would be paralyzed by the concern that I would write them in a way that hurt or disappointed Tlaero, and no amount of reassurance from her could help me get over that concern. Third, I have a ton of game ideas and really just want to get them out, without delay. So, what Mortze and I have been discussing is making a game that is set in the Elsaverse, with cameos from all the Elsaverse characters, but with a more light-hearted story. As a rule, the more major a character was in Tlaero’s writing, the less of a role they would play in the new game, for the reason I’ve already expressed. So yes, maybe Miranda or Elsa might show up for a hot scene, but they will not be central characters. As of now, we are considering Serena, Paul’s co-worker from Saving Chloe, to be a main character, with at least two other major love interests that will be completely new to you (including a hot redhead, for those of you who love Lisa from Living with Temptation), and lots of other peripheral characters. So, we are looking at a light-hearted, fun and funny Elsaverse story with tons of opportunities for sex. The story won’t be about the supernatural stuff that is in the Elsaverse, it will be much more about the characters. It will be character-driven, with tough choices and some emotional situations, but those will come in between less serious scenes that are just fun, or that just build sexual tension, or that make you smile for some other reason.

I am going to post this to some of the forums where people know my work, and get the word out to hopefully bring more patrons here. Mortze and I need to know how much support we have out there for this partnership. Please comment and let us know what you think. I hope you want me here, I will do my best to do right by you, by Mortze, and by Tlaero.

This is all by no means decided. Mortze is in control. If the majority are against this, he may decide not to make it happen. So tell us what you think.”
nice to see the writer of one of my favourite games here!
love your work,i am excited about this news and i will pledge just to see more of it for sure.
even though you've said that you won't be leaving LOP, i cannot help but to feel bit concerned by this,as many others i think you're best writer for them,hope you'll manage to balance it out between LOP and the project with Mortze

Reactions: Sigge

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Hi @wrx21, thanks so much!!
Yeah, I don't want my production for LOP to slow down, so I'm trying to get ahead on that while I have some extra time this summer. It will definetly be a challenge to balance both roles, but I think I can do it. If my game with Mortze is successful enough, I will quit my normal job, and then I'll have a ton of time to work on both (my regular job keeps me busy about 50-60 hours a week, and I like it, but it's stressful. TBH I'd rather make games full time if it allowed me to afford the same lifestyle I can afford now, with the same level of job security).

Reactions: wrx21 and Sigge

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Iksanabot, i've read your tales on literotica. I think you're a great writer and i loved your games on lopgold. The themes you're accostumed to are my favorites, and i think that mortze shares your fantasies.
I can only express my enthusiasm for this potential collaboration.
I discovered of tlaero's retirement reading your post, I'm shocked and I'll read more, she's an amazing writer and woman. I her all the best.
Good luck!

Reactions: iksanabot

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Iksanabot, i've read your tales on literotica. I think you're a great writer and i loved your games on lopgold. The themes you're accostumed to are my favorites, and i think that mortze shares your fantasies.
I can only express my enthusiasm for this potential collaboration.
I discovered of tlaero's retirement reading your post, I'm shocked and I'll read more, she's an amazing writer and woman. I her all the best.
Good luck!
Thanks @Lucifer !

D

Deleted member 684203

@iksanabot Great to see you here. I read your first time on this forum was quite an unpleasant experience. I hope it does not happen again. I had the good fortune to chat with you on another forum a while back. We are pirates but not just pirates, we spread the word and we encourage other members to pledge when we like a game. We are not SVS. We are hard critics but often only to encourage developers to do better. Unfortunately some take it the wrong way. We are often victims as well, when developers on Patreon or even LOP start milking us for funds, because our testosterone levels are quite high. We need to fap :giggle:.
The good news is that you are standing in for Tlaero. Her last message was quite touching. It actually helped me finally understand her personal viewpoint when I played TlaeroMortze games. I'm glad it's you because LWT is my favorite game and LWT2 is in my top 10 in spite of Leonizer wrecking it by making it too short and editing parts of the story. That he's trying to set it right now does not change that the LWT2 story and dialogues were very good. I do have some reservations about your doing Mortze games because his games are a much different style to either LWT or STT as you mentioned in your post. But we'll see. You have my support. Maybe you'll even share LWT2 EXP with us when it's out ;).

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@iksanabot Great to see you here. I read your first time on this forum was quite an unpleasant experience. I hope it does not happen again. I had the good fortune to chat with you on another forum a while back. We are pirates but not just pirates, we spread the word and we encourage other members to pledge when we like a game. We are not SVS. We are hard critics but often only to encourage developers to do better. Unfortunately some take it the wrong way. We are often victims as well, when developers on Patreon or even LOP start milking us for funds, because our testosterone levels are quite high. We need to fap :giggle:.
The good news is that you are standing in for Tlaero. Her last message was quite touching. It actually helped me finally understand her personal viewpoint when I played TlaeroMortze games. I'm glad it's you because LWT is my favorite game and LWT2 is in my top 10 in spite of Leonizer wrecking it by making it too short and editing parts of the story. That he's trying to set it right now does not change that the LWT2 story and dialogues were very good. I do have some reservations about your doing Mortze games because his games are a much different style to either LWT or STT as you mentioned in your post. But we'll see. You have my support. Maybe you'll even share LWT2 EXP with us when it's out ;).
Thanks Mr Savage. I'm glad you like the LWT series, and I'm glad you are interested in what Mortze and I will do. For the record, Leo did not wreck LWT2 - it was all me :). When I write scripts for Leo, I write them in coding format that specifies everything. It is my fault it felt too short, not Leo's. I was trying to completely eliminate grinding, and I was focusing on making many paths through the game. But that made it feel really short. With the LWT2 expansion, I tried to correct that a bit, but there is only so much you can do with the original LWT2 as a starting point. Still, I think people will like it - it's got some really hot scenes, and much more character development.

With Mortze, I'm taking everything I learned about what people liked and didn't like about LWT2 and applying that to the more VN style of games that Mortze did with Tlaero. If we pull it off the way we want, it will feel a little more like a game than what Mortze did previously, but will still feel story and character driven, without a lot of grinding.

And it will have way more sex.

D

Deleted member 684203

@iksanabot Many thanks for your reply. I wasn't aware it was you who specified everything on LWT2. Haha! And here I was blaming Leonizer for my then yearly sub!! I'm a big Tracy fan and after so many playthroughs I know every single route in that game. I did not like the grind though. I thought you went the right way with LWT2 with actions and scenes based on decisions and answers. Most of the very successful games here do not have a lot of grind, some none at all. And I also loved the way the dialogue would change with the points system,viz, Tracy's gangbang, where low points and/or a successful climb with Lisa/losing at armwrestling would result in Tracy 'getting' it raw as opposed to just giving BJs. Love that scene, pure sex, no violence (only if Justin left IIRC). And Yamyoda's renders were so good. The only downside was that in some crucial renders Tracy could barely be seen behind a bunch of sweaty men. Am really looking forward to the expansion.
Re: your new venture with Mortze, I hope to see at least one swinging/cheating/hotwifing couple in one of your games. TBH nobody writes them as well as you do, not even Mircom3D or LazingintheHaze. Thank you again for your work. It provides a lot of people a lot of pleasure. Good luck with your new endeavours.

Reactions: Sigge and iksanabot
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote