Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Can't seem to get a 3-some with Antoinnete and Gabrielle (last day). Does that even exist? There's a dialogue that points to it but I somehow can't trigger it.

Reactions: luisar018

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
any way the game is 6-14 days gameplay, i think agayn they will disapointed fans, for me - i like the story i like characters are realy good but not worth give money for 14 days gameplay....

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
I don't get it...
Why do people don't read? At least the last few replys and then think before they post?

I kow a lot of different sites like this one and Every. Single. One is waiting for someone who is "altruistic" enough to share LwT2 Revelations.

So please, for fucks sake, stop beating this dead horse...

sassytopia

Feb 5, 2019
I don't get it...
Why do people don't read? At least the last few replys and then think before they post?

I kow a lot of different sites like this one and Every. Single. One is waiting for someone who is "altruistic" enough to share LwT2 Revelations.

i just need complete walkthrough lwt2 relevations

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I don't get it...

*picks up bat*

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Honestly, I'm not sure if Revalations is crackable, I'm not like super-technically proficient or anything so maybe I'm completely wrong. Just take everything I say here with a grain of salt I guess.

From what I see, the game uses Unity WebGL player. The initial load includes a Unity bundle (.unityweb) file that contains the main menu CG, the buttons, the scripts, the font, and the audio -- which I was able to extract. After that, they make it difficult... As you're playing along, for every CG / scene that you see, it has to request it from the server, which then loads it into the game. It only has to load it once for every playthrough since it is saved in your cache, and then automatically deleted(?) after you close or refresh the page.

Although the game is like broken up this way, I'm still able to rip every CG that I see. I can't rip any ones I haven't seen. I'm not sure if the CG is kept in loose files or if it just extracts it from another Unity bundle on their server. I've played the game hundreds (exaggeration) of times, and am still missing a couple scenes so I have an incomplete CG collection.. Anyway, I was thinking maybe if I had all the CGs, the files can be re-bundled and re-scripted to make the game work or a virtual server can be created or something like that.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote