Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Honestly, I'm not sure if Revalations is crackable, I'm not like super-technically proficient or anything so maybe I'm completely wrong. Just take everything I say here with a grain of salt I guess.

From what I see, the game uses Unity WebGL player. The initial load includes a Unity bundle (.unityweb) file that contains the main menu CG, the buttons, the scripts, the font, and the audio -- which I was able to extract. After that, they make it difficult... As you're playing along, for every CG / scene that you see, it has to request it from the server, which then loads it into the game. It only has to load it once for every playthrough since it is saved in your cache, and then automatically deleted(?) after you close or refresh the page.

Although the game is like broken up this way, I'm still able to rip every CG that I see. I can't rip any ones I haven't seen. I'm not sure if the CG is kept in loose files or if it just extracts it from another Unity bundle on their server. I've played the game hundreds (exaggeration) of times, and am still missing a couple scenes so I have an incomplete CG collection.. Anyway, I was thinking maybe if I had all the CGs, the files can be re-bundled and re-scripted to make the game work or a virtual server can be created or something like that.
would you be willing to publish them here ??

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
do you know someone who extracted the CGs?
I have almost all the extracted images myself, I can post one as proof if you'd like. I have an almost complete collection of the CG, I am only missing a few of the new Lisa sex scenes. If anyone's who's played Revalations knows how to get these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I'd love to know so I can complete the collection!!
would you be willing to publish them here ??
I don't mind, but I'm not sure if people who haven't played Revalations before would be happy seeing CGs without context.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I have almost all the extracted images myself, I can post one as proof if you'd like. I have an almost complete collection of the CG, I am only missing a few of the new Lisa sex scenes. If anyone's who's played Revalations knows how to get these:

I don't mind, but I'm not sure if people who haven't played Revalations before would be happy seeing CGs without context.
Well you can upload the CGs... if anyone doesn't want to see it just don't download!

Marine1952

May 13, 2017

I would like to see the CG's

Reactions: luisar018

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

sassytopia

Feb 5, 2019
Honestly, I'm not sure if Revalations is crackable, I'm not like super-technically proficient or anything so maybe I'm completely wrong. Just take everything I say here with a grain of salt I guess.

From what I see, the game uses Unity WebGL player. The initial load includes a Unity bundle (.unityweb) file that contains the main menu CG, the buttons, the scripts, the font, and the audio -- which I was able to extract. After that, they make it difficult... As you're playing along, for every CG / scene that you see, it has to request it from the server, which then loads it into the game. It only has to load it once for every playthrough since it is saved in your cache, and then automatically deleted(?) after you close or refresh the page.

Although the game is like broken up this way, I'm still able to rip every CG that I see. I can't rip any ones I haven't seen. I'm not sure if the CG is kept in loose files or if it just extracts it from another Unity bundle on their server. I've played the game hundreds (exaggeration) of times, and am still missing a couple scenes so I have an incomplete CG collection.. Anyway, I was thinking maybe if I had all the CGs, the files can be re-bundled and re-scripted to make the game work or a virtual server can be created or something like that.
thats why we need complete walkthrough

fol111

Apr 5, 2020
Hey Guys!
If i buy membership on the site of lop games i can play with lopgold games sex and glory game also?
thx for the answer

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018

it has been a week since your first post that you have the renders....... What are you going to do. I have not even sceane that you have posted one of them.....

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017

hello?!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote