Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Unless someone subscribes, plays every possible scene, saves out every image, and then rebuilds the game in renPy, it's probably not getting cracked. And I see the chances of a person being that selfless and generous as being quite low, because that's a lot of hours of effort.

Reactions: luisar018

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
Unless someone subscribes, plays every possible scene, saves out every image, and then rebuilds the game in renPy, it's probably not getting cracked. And I see the chances of a person being that selfless and generous as being quite low, because that's a lot of hours of effort.
Yeah, besides the games are not really good. The only reason we keep playing them it's because LOP was kind of the first on creating stuff like that, but they haven't evolved the animations or the scenes. These guys that interact with us, being the creators and allowing us to play it for free as long as some of us pay them on patreon, are doing a much better job. But anyway, we're nostalgic and we still want to see the slutty babysitter...

diego_mrt06

May 11, 2019

I downloaded the file from the magnet site(with copying the url) but there is no game in there, just suicide squad movie wallpapers. If anybody want to try, watch this video, its shows how to do it
(its Turkish but just watch the video)

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I caved in a paid the $10. To be honest, LWT2 Revelations alone was worth the $10. I played about 12 hours and I have still only unlocked about 65% of the content. Really excited to see how iksanabot and the team handle the LWT1: Redux.

Btw for the guys who have played the game, how do I get these scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I waited, but I think I will have to pay to play the game.
However, my card cannot be paid overseas.
I'm going to visit the bank soon.
It's really hard to wait without hope.

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
I caved in a paid the $10. To be honest, LWT2 Revelations alone was worth the $10. I played about 12 hours and I have still only unlocked about 65% of the content. Really excited to see how iksanabot and the team handle the LWT1: Redux.

Btw for the guys who have played the game, how do I get these scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know this may be a bit late, and I haven't played it in a while, but I think I remember how to.

Antoinette and Gabriele in the sauna: At the ice rink, go into the locker room and catch Antoinette fucking the dude. Instead of having a threesome with her, ask her for money, but deny the first offer she gives you. At dinner that night, Gabriele and Antoinette get their hands on you under the table, let them discover each other, Antoinette will go under and suck Justin off while Gabriele continues the handjob. After the toasting at the end of dinner, choose to walk around and go to the sauna and you've got the threesome!

Lisa Late at Night: You need get an invitation after listening to her talk about her past. To get the invitation, you to make the correct choices prior to her telling the story so you get the one where the two guys jack off in front of her in the front yard. After the story, choose to find a way to have sex later, then you should get an option when you go to your room in the evening to either sleep or go visit Lisa.

Lisa and Gabriele visit while Tracy is busy: For this one, I'm not certain about the scores you need to reach.. but anyways.. you need greater popularity than Richard, high relationship score with Lisa and Gabriele, and a low relationship score with Tracy. On the last day, after the toasting, you should have an option to "cheat on Tracy with Lisa".

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I know this may be a bit late, and I haven't played it in a while, but I think I remember how to.

Antoinette and Gabriele in the sauna: At the ice rink, go into the locker room and catch Antoinette fucking the dude. Instead of having a threesome with her, ask her for money, but deny the first offer she gives you. At dinner that night, Gabriele and Antoinette get their hands on you under the table, let them discover each other, Antoinette will go under and suck Justin off while Gabriele continues the handjob. After the toasting at the end of dinner, choose to walk around and go to the sauna and you've got the threesome!

Lisa Late at Night: You need get an invitation after listening to her talk about her past. To get the invitation, you to make the correct choices prior to her telling the story so you get the one where the two guys jack off in front of her in the front yard. After the story, choose to find a way to have sex later, then you should get an option when you go to your room in the evening to either sleep or go visit Lisa.

Lisa and Gabriele visit while Tracy is busy: For this one, I'm not certain about the scores you need to reach.. but anyways.. you need greater popularity than Richard, high relationship score with Lisa and Gabriele, and a low relationship score with Tracy. On the last day, after the toasting, you should have an option to "cheat on Tracy with Lisa".

Hope that helps!
Thanks man! Was able to get everything except the lisa late at night lol. Appreciate the reply!

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Thanks man! Was able to get everything except the lisa late at night lol. Appreciate the reply!
No problem!

The Lisa Late at Night does work, you probably just have to sleep with her multiple times and do every position you can with her.

• Angry
Reactions: byran47

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
Waiting for

LWT1 : REDUX
Me too man. I love that game. Do hope they change it up a bit though. I don't think the original looks bad enough to warrant them remaking it *just* for a graphical upgrade.
Would love if they surprised everyone and made Tracy the MC or something. Lots of the same scenes (plus lots of new ones) but from a different POV.
Doubt they will though. LoP love a cash grab.

Reactions: oyemiperro
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote