Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Someone posted the exact same torrent few pages ago.
Unless someone decides to rip everything and rebuild it just like some guy said posts back, it won't be "cracked". If you even attempt to try to break into their cloud server, your account gets locked, I've already tried.

Reactions: fsck
May 26, 2019
What a fun game! Has anyone been able to get the following scenes:

Richard Dominating Tracy and Antoinette
Dreams about Lisa in the Train
Watch: Lisa Sex with Richard
From the Past: Lisa's Cool Off
Tracy: Hot Tub Reward
Tracy in Submissive Role

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Another try, managed to find all but the following:

Dreams about Lisa in the Train
Tracy in Submissive Role

Any tips on how those?
for dreams about Lisa you need to listen her stories how she spent summer,during second story when she mentions how the guys ripped her shirt there will be an dialogue option to imagine what would train ride home be like. few days later you should get the scene when you go to sleep

for submissive Tracy,it's bit more complicated. if i remember well you need to pick at the start that you didn't cheat,spend all the time with her,i think somewhere during the conversations she will talk about her fantasies. on last day spend time with Richard and Antoinette and after their conversation you should get that scene. i'm not 100% sure if that's correct but try it that way

Feb 1, 2018
I want to download the revelation. If cannot download, you play a while all games will be finished and pay again to play the same game again. If the developer let us download revelation I may consider buying membership for a month.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Didn't they announce that they'll make offline downloadable versions for all games or something like that, due to Flash getting expired? Does it mean that LWT2 expansion will make its way here eventually?

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Didn't they announce that they'll make offline downloadable versions for all games or something like that, due to Flash getting expired? Does it mean that LWT2 expansion will make its way here eventually?
Yes the older games will get downloadable versions, however I think LWT2 won't get one since it has already been remade in Unity.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
0001.jpg

Does anyone know where the walkthrough of "living with temptation 2: revelations"?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
To be honest, I couldn't stand my curiosity.
And I paid. And I regret it.
It would be better to support other developers with that money.
There are few additions and nothing interesting.
It is a feeling that I forcibly added to the finished story.

I am sorry that my English is not good.

Reactions: pingwin

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
How the heck do you save in these flash games? I'm playing the first one and I see the continue option on the main menu, but I haven't found any save option in game to make use of it.

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
How the heck do you save in these flash games? I'm playing the first one and I see the continue option on the main menu, but I haven't found any save option in game to make use of it.
You can't save manually, the game saves automatically at morning (aka every day)...save files for swf are usually to be found in personal folder %AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\.... (some further subfolders).

Fergrist

Apr 27, 2017
It would appear an update has emerged from LOP. Could be worth a shot updating this post once a version's been acquired. Cheers

orgasmochine

Jul 10, 2017
To be honest, I couldn't stand my curiosity.
And I paid. And I regret it.
It would be better to support other developers with that money.
There are few additions and nothing interesting.
It is a feeling that I forcibly added to the finished story.

I am sorry that my English is not good.

did you play the revelations?
more 8 new endings?
im curious, but kinda think twice to pay for it..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote