Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
You may be right, he may also be one of the LoP team, testing us to see if they could put LWT2R on steam without having it hacked in the hour... I know they keep an eye on us. :sneaky:
True that ! it is a sham really... the game has lost it's steam for purchace as a draw for new LOP subscribers. Steam may offer them a revenue they ordinarily will not get.

Reactions: luisar018

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
they invested much in uncrackable or hard to crack . they have people and a big website. if subs dont pay they lose. they have also people who are infiltrated on sites and get feedback if a game was cracked next time they will improve that. Smart business people. The games from LOP and S&G will be almost impossible or not worthy to crack. you should lose hope of this matter.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I was a subscriber years ago. Will wait until there are many new games before I ever subscribe again. If they would release even small games once a month, it would be worth it to remain with them. So, it will be some time before I go back.

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
do not quote me on this, but i belive some of the devs from there work outside of work under different alias names. i would not be surprised honestly.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 141942
Overview:
Life has been good. The winter has passed and it’s summer again. Charlie had his first birthday a couple of months ago, and is happy and healthy and growing fast. Lisa stayed in touch while she attended University over the winter and has come back to work for you and Tracy again this summer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 13 September, 2016
Developer / Publisher: Lesson of Passion
Censorship: None
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Glitch:

Cheats:

Download:
Normal Version: MEGA - - -
Cheat Version: MEGA - - -

View attachment 199 View attachment 200 View attachment 201 View attachment 202 View attachment 203 View attachment 204
ironic click nofile and thats exactly whats there no file links dead lol

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
I don't understand why they don't release to subscribers first then bang it on Steam say 6 months later. Even with piracy that would surely be increasing their revenue. People who are desperate to play pay for it on subscription and LoP maybe get to keep some folk subscribed, then they get a second wind of revenue when the game is released on Steam. A lot of people who use Steam won't even think to look for sites like this if it's cheap enough on Steam. Say £5 for the main release and £2.50 for each update/DLC.

From following their blog though it seems the devs at Lop can be quite petty (with feedback etc) so it wouldn't surprise me if they're not launching games on Steam just to spite pirates, even if it reduces their eventual cashflow.

Reactions: Leo17 and luisar018

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I don't understand why they don't release to subscribers first then bang it on Steam say 6 months later. Even with piracy that would surely be increasing their revenue. People who are desperate to play pay for it on subscription and LoP maybe get to keep some folk subscribed, then they get a second wind of revenue when the game is released on Steam. A lot of people who use Steam won't even think to look for sites like this if it's cheap enough on Steam. Say £5 for the main release and £2.50 for each update/DLC.

From following their blog though it seems the devs at Lop can be quite petty (with feedback etc) so it wouldn't surprise me if they're not launching games on Steam just to spite pirates, even if it reduces their eventual cashflow.
i doubt they would get any revenue because people would just pirate the game out of spite,pretty much no one here,except actual subscribers supports them and they probably know it

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Well they've experimented with Steam previously, I wonder how it worked out for them. They know their revenue stream and the costs of selling on Steam versus hosting content directly. I assume they wouldn't limit their revenue just to spite pirates if the games they have released there have shown profitability. They must get a much bigger reach there. Look at 'common search tags' and you'll see 'nudity' and 'sexual content' near the top. My biggest concern with steam is the privacy issue though; I guess I'd need to make a new account with a burner email to buy adult games on, and then figure out an anonymous payment method. But my primary account where I have family and friends and stuff? No way would i add this kind of content.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
this is revaletions or not
I am not able to download it. So I guess its a scam.
No comments...
No description...
141.59 MB
:WeSmart:
Did anyone create a free account and get a torrent?
I'm denied access to the site.
Fake (n)

Turned out to be a bunch of wallpapers for Suicide Squad :p

Might even have some malware embedded in there for all I know :(

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote