• Yes

Votes: 8,291 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 1,812 17.9%

• Total voters

servi3

Nov 10, 2021
The new Version has no Linux Startup.
As a workaround i just kopied the old version and named it to the new one. And replaced everything contained in the folder with the new content of the archive.

Last edited:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
The new Version has no Linux Startup.
As a workaround i just kopied the old version and named it to the new one. And replaced everything contained in the folder with the new content of the archive.
You don't need the .sh file if you have WINE installed.

Misutero

May 9, 2017
*OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK WITH UPDATE. *
Nowadays, I only come to this website to see this message. It amuses me to no end. Empowers me. Makes me feel like Superman under a blue sun. Because it gives me the opportunity to start anew, to re-write history. It's like I'm traveling back in time to stop Hitler, but midways I stop and look in the mirror - only to realize that I have become Hitler.

May 8, 2020
Nowadays, I only come to this website to see this message. It amuses me to no end. Empowers me. Makes me feel like Superman under a blue sun. Because it gives me the opportunity to start anew, to re-write history. It's like I'm traveling back in time to stop Hitler, but midways I stop and look in the mirror - only to realize that I have become Hitler.
F2E6C251-D7EA-4699-B87D-8F6D5C7EE5D0.jpeg

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
For those who don't want to install Wine under Linux, here's a Linux only version of the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
IMO, the MC is creepy and has a stalker mentality. He basically hounded her till she gave in.

View attachment 2493226 View attachment 2493223 It's not too much work to add an opacity option, DEV
They gave me this file to make the text look sharper and it also removes the dark background
copy and paste in the tl folder or where the translation of your language is

edit: only works in Ren'Py games

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Nowadays, I only come to this website to see this message. It amuses me to no end. Empowers me. Makes me feel like Superman under a blue sun. Because it gives me the opportunity to start anew, to re-write history. It's like I'm traveling back in time to stop Hitler, but midway, I stop and look in the mirror - only to realize that I have become Hitler.
woah-neo.gif :giggle:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
IMO, the MC is creepy and has a stalker mentality. He basically hounded her till she gave in.

View attachment 2493226 View attachment 2493223 It's not too much work to add an opacity option, DEV
There are plenty of options with non-creeps these days, personally like games with creeps. Feels like most options recently are full-blown sociopath or normie white knight. It's nice to have some options with an overly-insistent brow-breating middle of the roader or a skeevy opportunist every so often.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
One problem is you don't know what type he is until you've played the game for a while. Everyone has preferences, and those can come from anywhere. Should there be a category of tags from creep to white knight? :LOL:
I honestly wouldn't mind would save me a lot of boredom. Also the ones that really get me are where the MC acts like a white knight and randomly does sleeper creeper lol. Like personally that's my bag but it's like, there's nothing indicating they would do that and it's just randomly thrown in. Feels so disjointed lol. Like it's cool if they pretend to be a normie or whatever but their inner dialogue is creeper but nope, perfectly normal through the game then randomly creeper at night. Feels so off lol.

Tjdreams

Sep 2, 2021
Wow that new text box is just unbearable. Have to keep hands on H button in every frame. Opacity slider plz!
Couple of exception errors but...

Reactions: StannyStanny
3.50 star(s) 20 Votes