• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py Living with Vicky [v0.6] [StannyStanny]

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

Have pregnancy ?

• Yes

Votes: 8,346 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 1,820 17.9%

• Total voters

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Living with Vicky [v0.4 Early Access] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 74mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: StannyStanny

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
This one is really good. It has a lot of potential.

I hope it doesn't drag out, or end with sex. The sex should just be a new dynamic in their relationship to deal with, or something the mc has to work for to keep it as part of their relationship. I also hope it isn't yet another "one and done" sex scene. There's been a lot of those in games and it really sucks. Can't understand the reasoning for the main's little dick either.

Overall a great game, and the dev is doing it better than most.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well... Nice story, great renders (y)
Please... Stop using "quotations marks" all the time.... No way to understand who is talking or who is thinking...
Second, the engrish.... Send me a pm, i´ll help you correct the errors, working with one dev on his project allready.
Good luck (y)

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
This one actually looks very promising. I am the type of guy that likes unrealistically large boobs, games with actual animations and good audio. All of which are not in this game but I would still put this game solidly above majority of the games on this site. It goes to show how impactful it is if your game has good pacing. Keep up the amazing work so far.

RAYJAY1962

Jul 23, 2020
Game is great the only 2 thing right now is really need to spell check all of the text, and make the text boxes see thru

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Living with Vicky [v0.4 Early Access] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 74mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

How to find the second safe location?

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
I don't know if that was intentional, but MC comes off to me as a 60 IQ inbreed (and kind of looks like one as well) who lacks any kind of charm or sophistication to advance things with Mom in a way that isn't a big turn-off for me. While the concept of not beating around the bush, and going after her right off the bat is refreshing, I just wish MC becomes more articulate and inventive as time goes on. The game has potential.

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes