3.50 star(s) 20 Votes

Have pregnancy ?

• Yes

Votes: 8,233 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 1,798 17.9%

• Total voters
Apr 21, 2020
Sounds promising. Thread bookmarked. Generally I wait until there's about 2 gigs worth of content for 3D games. Don't wanna get blueballed while the game is slow burning.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
StannyStanny
Once again. Check out

1.0 is a FINAL release. A first (public) pre-alpha release is usually around 0.2 or 0.3.
If you don't want to use x.x versioning correctly, then please use another system like fx a date.

Reactions: StannyStanny

StannyStanny

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
StannyStanny
Once again. Check out

1.0 is a FINAL release. A first (public) pre-alpha release is usually around 0.2 or 0.3.
If you don't want to use x.x versioning correctly, then please use another system like fx a date.
I will fix that along with alot of stuff that I've beem jotting down.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
BTW, too bad that sis moved away. Maybe an idea to let her visit and they do a threecum (pun intended) or something.

(and checking out the game I just read the sms that it's actually your plan to bring sis into it...)

Another thing: Mom's night wear is really bad quality compared to the Daz model you use. And the son's has reflections not fitting fabric.
Also, there are MUCH better cum effects. The one you use looks like white paint :)

Last edited:
Reactions: kratos1234

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I will fix that along with alot of stuff that I've beem jotting down.
Sorry, just read that someone else mentioned it. In games that update often, date-based versioning is a good idea, or a base version plus a date, like fx 0.3-230223.
Otherwise if this really is your very first version (you didn't even have private tests) it's a 0.1 pre-alpha.
If you did some tests it might be from 0.3-alpha and so on :)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
What a great start to this game.

The story is simple but solid. The characters are interesting and the interactions are pretty sexy. I'm sure there is a lot more to come [No pun intended].

Nice one. StannyStanny

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Minor nitpick: Quotation Marks are for when people are actually talking; if you always use them, it makes it more difficult to separate talking from thinking.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
BTW, too bad that sis moved away. Maybe an idea to let her visit and they do a threecum (pun intended) or something.

(and checking out the game I just read the sms that it's actually your plan to bring sis into it...)

Another thing: Mom's night wear is really bad quality compared to the Daz model you use. And the son's has reflections not fitting fabric.
Also, there are MUCH better cum effects. The one you use looks like white paint :)
that the sister will come to the house? I thought her father was already fucking her and nothing could be done with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Victoria 8.1 :poop::poop::poop:

Seriously... why? DAZ made this model for the "gender fluid / nobody is ugly" hype some year(s) back. Basically everyone was deaf/mute, sat in a wheelchair, and was transsexual. Like all the marginalized people in one character.

That's also why everything about her face is the opposite of beauty

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
LIVING WITH VICKY [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 52mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

How come you only upload on MixDrop
@Ghost"

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The story is ok, maybe the writing need some improvement. It's translated obviously and it sometimes sound a bit weird.
I like the mother, a realistic MILF at least. But the guy, the MC is really an asshole, he's so completely obsessed by his mother that it becomes almost scary!
He doesn't do anythink but think about fucking his mom, i guess it's the purpose of that story but it would be nice to expand a little or it will quickly get annoying.
I hate that guy, he looks and behaves like a psychopath, there is no love, no fun just a weird guy with his dick in his hand and her mother is just a piece of meat for him!
When i play this i don't feel good, i feel like a dirty young guy with not respect for anything. Maybe it's on purpose and we will get a dark story, i don't know, we will see!

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes