• Yes

Votes: 8,258 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 1,802 17.9%

• Total voters

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
so the mc needs a makeover?

edit:well I think the mc's face doesn't give you so much confidence even though you haven't seen it at all

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
This one looks to be interesting enough that I've added it to my watch list. The comments so far seem to be rather positive, despite a few, erm, odd ones. Have to admit that I never knew there was such a thing as Version Numbering Police but it would seem so! :rolleyes: :eek: Oh well, to each their own I guess! :ROFLMAO:

Anywho, I'll try to get around to downloading this one soon so I can see if it actually is as good as many comments indicate, hopefully it will be worth keeping an eye on for future updates! :sneaky:

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
This one looks to be interesting enough that I've added it to my watch list. The comments so far seem to be rather positive, despite a few, erm, odd ones. Have to admit that I never knew there was such a thing as Version Numbering Police but it would seem so! :rolleyes: :eek: Oh well, to each their own I guess! :ROFLMAO:

Anywho, I'll try to get around to downloading this one soon so I can see if it actually is as good as many comments indicate, hopefully it will be worth keeping an eye on for future updates! :sneaky:
Gotta agree with you there it does seem like a good one from the comments but I gotta wait until someone makes an Android port and puts it on MEGA Or something which sucks. Luckily I've got some newish games like Race Of Life to keep me going until then haha

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Gotta agree with you there it does seem like a good one from the comments but I gotta wait until someone makes an Android port and puts it on MEGA Or something which sucks. Luckily I've got some newish games like Race Of Life to keep me going until then haha
Race Of Life good game
I just finished summer heat I also recommend it in case you haven't played it, it has good graphics

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Yeah, I've already downloaded 6 other games in the last couple of days that I want to try, and that's not even thinking about the other 280+ games I've already got installed! :eek: So many games and the list just gets longer every day! :LOL:

dntn655

Oct 30, 2022
I really like the base storyline and the ideas for scenes thrown around here, but I feel everything just moves too quickly, especially during the first night and the "talk" that occurs the morning after. I feel these scenes could be spread out more across a few days with everything in between being filler and character development rather than the MC just being rock hard for his mommy 24/7 with nothing else interesting going on about him. Perhaps I'm just a slowburn loser but I feel even the horniest player would notice. But it's a very good start.

Also, the Vicky model is amazing and looks very realistic compared to some of the other 3D MILF models I've seen where most of them just look like ugly plastic Barbie dolls with bolted-on tits.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Add intrigue between the characters. Just sex boobs and naked asses are of little interest to anyone. :unsure:it's just an opinion.;)Overall, the beginning is good..and the characters are good. :love: (y)

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes