Have pregnancy ?

• Yes

Votes: 8,288 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 1,809 17.9%

• Total voters

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Patreon is in the description. Do you guys prefer Subscribestar?
I can't be expected to look. This is the internet. I whine until someone else does it for me. :D

Subscribed. I don't care either way and have used both. From what I've read here Patreon won't tolerate games that have incest having developers either change the story or leave. Apparently SubcribeStar goes with 'if the money's there, we don't care' philosophy.

Dude, set higher tiers. I volunteered you to write a trilogy. This is going to take a lot of your time.

Reactions: Dardude

StannyStanny

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
I can't be expected to look. This is the internet. I whine until someone else does it for me. :D

Subscribed. I don't care either way and have used both. From what I've read here Patreon won't tolerate games that have incest having developers either change the story or leave. Apparently SubcribeStar goes with 'if the money's there, we don't care' philosophy.

Dude, set higher tiers. I volunteered you to write a trilogy. This is going to take a lot of your time.
Hit me up on Patreon! No incest on Patreon.

When I feel like this is complete I will start on the other VN's. One at a time.

Reactions: Dardude

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Just started playing but the mom in the game looks nothing like the preview pics. I'll give it a shot but I prefer my games with gorgeous women, not women that are average looking at best. :D

StannyStanny

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Wow, this game is good! Progression is pretty damn quick, but I suppose if there was already an underlying mutual attraction, then all that it would take to bring it to the surface is one party being bold enough to ignore societal stigmas against that sort of a relationship.
Thanks for the feedback, and noted!

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes