• Yes

Votes: 8,295 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 1,812 17.9%

• Total voters

StannyStanny

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
I think they just want mc only relationships. Like if any one is going to fuck the daughter it should be whoever the mc is unless the side story is completely unrelated to the main game.
OH! I see the confusion.

No, so after living with Vicky, there will be a standalone with Sabrina and the father. You will be playing as the father, from his POV.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Sorry, I meant after i'm done with Living with Vicky there ill be a standalone from the father's POV. Meanwhile I was thinking of M/S trying to bag Sabrina as well.

EDIT: Not sure how to multi quote yet.
Sorry, I meant after i'm done with Living with Vicky there ill be a standalone from the father's POV. Meanwhile I was thinking of M/S trying to bag Sabrina as well.

you can just press reply several times and it will create a new one every time.

Reactions: StannyStanny

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

I was interested because I thought the mc (us) would be able to get the sister too? So she is not a LI? not interested in playing as the father as a standalone

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

personally im not interested in the standalone with the dad but would like The mc from this game going after the sister but not if she is involved with the father at all notminto sharing girls

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Cool, but if she's also going to fuck the dad in a standalone, sequel, etc. that also kills her interest in my opinion.

to me the safe bet is to not have any LIs in general fucking anyone even if it's not in this game. but aye that's just my opinion.

I recommend having separate LIs if you're going to do that to avoid future drama because I am telling you, it will be LOL.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Great start and everything you have lined-up sounds like fried GOLD!

Throw in some M-D lesbian and group action, a dash of swinging and a PINCH of trans-content and you got a block-buster... ;)

View attachment 2453974
Are you being serious? From my understanding the main theme is a son lusting after his mother but you want to turn into something far removed from that?

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Are you being serious? From my understanding the main theme is a son lusting after his mother but you want to turn into something far removed from that?
Hellz yeah! Like you said, MAIN theme, not ONLY theme ..... Games get boring really quick when they stick with a single kink/fetish/theme. Dev's taking suggestions and I'm letting him know what all the really memorable games had/have :D

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hellz yeah! Like you said, MAIN theme, not ONLY theme ..... Games get boring really quick when they stick with a single kink/fetish/theme. Dev's taking suggestions and I'm letting him know what all the really memorable games had/have :D
So basically "fuck logic and whether it makes sense just force in a bunch of kinks so I won't get bored!"

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes