3.30 star(s) 23 Votes

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi, friends!

It's just a short message to inform you about the game's progress to keep you informed. I render images for the last scene now and I hope that I will finish it till the end of September. Then I will need a few days to code and put everything together. After it'll be done, I will send the final game to all my subscribers. Free version will be available one week later. Thank you for your support and interest. I'll stay in touch.

Best regards,

Dee

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I hope that your plan about Liza is to use her in a new episode.. she is very funny and unique character in the adult game world.
I love her because she seems to be the most stupid girl in the world but she is at the same time very smart because she loves SEX and use the stupidity behaviour to achieve her needs!

She is the symbol of women's freedom... a short of a modern day Marilyn Monroe on the adult game characters scenario

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi, friends!

I have finished the fourth scene. Now I render images for epilogue, then I collect everything together, code and publish the update first for my patrons and later for all society. The coming update will be the largest and have a lot of hot content inside. I hope you will like that. Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Dee

----

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi friends!

Rendering is finished, so only some Photoshop work and coding itself left to stitch everything together. I think it will take 2-3 more days.

I'd like to apologise that it took so long for me to present the 7th day update, but this year brought me a lot of problems in my real life. But I did my best to finish Liza's Story and then I'm going to start another project. I'll try to buy better hardware so I'll be able to render all images faster and that purchase is very important for me if I want to include animation in the game along with better quality pictures. It's not easy for me but I'll try to do my best.

Thank you all for your interest and support. It's good to know that you're not alone. The update will be presented soon.

Best regards,

Dee

------

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
It's the end of Chapter 1 of Liza's Story. Later I may come back to see what's happening in Liza's life. I mean, when I'll have better hardware and more experience in 3D graphic design. ;)
I really hope you do continue lizas story, great to hear its being finished but sad to know its ending so soon, fingers crossed for chapter 2

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Really like this naive, bitchy girls characters..
It is something like Fashion Business.. but of course more dull.
But it is nice that literally everybody trying to fuck her.
There should be a better quality situations, smarter blackmails and animation.. but.. it is not a perfect world

Reactions: GateC.
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes