critter

Jun 9, 2017
I'm tired of searching this thread and the walkthrough of the second part doesn't help:
Can s.o. tell me who the snitch is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Played the first version so long ago, that stumbling upon this by accident felt so good. I forgot how good and interesting the dialogue and setting is, not to mention how different and rewarding all the 4 routes ware.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Proofreader wanted!
I need more help with proofreading. Some guys that took this job before don't have enough free time to continue.

This is unpaid position.

What you get
- early access to updates before anyone else (you play the episode before you proofread it)
- chance to make the plot better

What do you need:
- be a native speaker (American English is preferable)
- have a good English
- free time to do the job
- last but not least - desire to do it

What you will have to do:
- proofread actually
- revise proofreading of another proofreader

PM me in Discord if you are interested

Bitter Strawman

there is a recruitment forum on here, can post this there.

https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019

Proofreader wanted!
I need more help with proofreading. Some guys that took this job before don't have enough free time to continue.

This is unpaid position.

What you get
- early access to updates before anyone else (you play the episode before you proofread it)
- chance to make the plot better

What do you need:
- be a native speaker (American English is preferable)
- have a good English
- free time to do the job
- last but not least - desire to do it

What you will have to do:
- proofread actually
- revise proofreading of another proofreader

PM me in Discord if you are interested

Bitter Strawman

there is a recruitment forum on here, can post this there.

https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/
Oh, thank you, I'll make a note. Right now there is a guy who kindly agreed to help us. I hope that will work out.
I didn't want to post that announcement here, because I've already tried it before and had no luck to find anyone.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Good news; Episode 3 part 1 will come to proofreading team in couple of days so I expect release in first week of of November.
Bad news: I planned 200 renders per small update but I ended with 400 renders. I'm sure there is a way to reduce frame count without losing expression but I didn't find it. That is the reason of delay.
Good news again: proofread of episode 1 and 2 is over, I want to express my appreciation to KaladinStorm and Hannibal Barca for their priceless work on making script readable and sharing their bright ideas with me.

Thank you for staying with us.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
When ever someone forces their huge stark stern stiff rocket launchEr down GAMERS' GAG REFLEXLESS THROATS and then asking please needs to start full time jerking around them hustler routes and get a back pat from a hung Stallion !

"discomfort you can get is 15 frames with futa cock in it before you completely refuse futa's option"
If you punk them Gamers with the in your face splash forceful conundrum it cuts away any choice.
Well Bitter Strawman, I nominate Canto as your English translator. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1573837945105.png

This brings back tales from the bronx memories .. all the gals and boyos living and cuddling on them roof tops, uneven buildings, no protection, bikini clad fly lion shed babes waiting for the hunk to feel the candor of human affection in the deep chasms of unyielding desire and unquenched lust;)!

Reactions: asd33asd33

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Episode 3 part 1 is on proofreading now.
I have couple of days off before starting to work on part 2.
Whole text was edited so current public version will be updated,
Also intro scene was rewritten and rerendered. It has a little bit more details now but it doesn't change story much for those who have already played two episodes.
I will continue to rerender some scenes from ep1 to improve visual component if I will have time for that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep the romance scenes! Do not take the fiery damsel in distress barista's steamy scenes away!

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

I love my baby boomer bombshell red head lust puppy long and hard love scene soul mate!

FreE my baby! Get MC the power to .. BUST OPEN THE CELLS AND SAVE THE WONDERFUL BEAUTY FROM THE HEARTLESS DEMONS OF THIS TOWN LOCKED AWAY IN SOME GENE GREY / PEHONIX
DONGEON OF THE MIND!

FreE my baby! FreE my baby! FreE my baby! FreE my baby!

• Haha
Reactions: Bitter Strawman

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Very nice signatures! :)

So the game is out for $20 patrons... Waiting for our turn :) Really excited about it, it's one of the very very best!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Titular paradigm / Obfuscation / conundrum is titular : OUR PRECIUS GAME IS LOCKED AWAY IN SOME VAULT SOMEWHERE ... ONLY CERTAIN PARA TROOPERS CAN ACCESS IT
THROUGH ELABORATE JUMP ROUTINES. We will see whom ever makes it
back alive and gives us a piece of their mind/game ;)!

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes