jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Right now I'm writing script for episode 3 part 2. It will be just like part 1 - one big route, some scenes will be different depending on previous choices and many new small choices. 2 lewd scenes is planned for sure, 1 with futa option, probably there wil be more.
This month I will have one more challenge. Last year I was working mostly part-time. Unfortunately, part-time job didn't work out that well, so I'm going back full time. Therefore the main challenge for December is to increase performance to maintain current schedule. I hope going back full time will allow me to replace my current potato hardware soon.
For all patrons - my gratitude, your donations make me feel that my work is worth something.
For all followers and supporters - my appreciation. Your suggestions and recommendations in private conversations is the number 1 source of new players between updates.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is that her shop lifting sweater? She can Snuggle her twin sis and the laundry for a week in that ;)!
What water tight extensions is she sporting up there? Flamingos are gonna nest soon up in it;)!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Promo sets
LockedAway_Faith_fd_nt_blouse.jpg
One more WIP for femdom fans

I've decided to make small (10-15 frames) render sets for advertisement. Couple of frames will be posted for free on different sites, other will be available for 5$+ patrons.

Since I was asked for more futa content first set will be about Aria. You can ask in comments what shots you would like to see but I won't guarantee anything. Patrons' wishes will get more chances, of course.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
These preview images look very good, will definitely give this one a try and leave a review when I'm done. Lots of VN's coming out lately so it's a buyers market at the moment ;)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Thank you, have a nice day.

On an entirely unrelated topic, I'll be over here making a game about catgirls that don't have tails.

JonSnowKnows

Jun 29, 2017
Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
Do you ever want to run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes