laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Calm down guys. I myself would prefer that they'd separate the Futa and Trans tags because it's two different things but it doesn't seem like they're going to change it, so no point arguing amongst ourselves.
For those that are interested in that type of content perhaps your not paying attention to the BIG picture The easier to milk you with my dear :ROFLMAO: these Devs thrive on yah lust for certain content Futa, NTR, Cuckhold, Domination, Fendom. I just want me a good ole Vanilla Story that's my cup of tea but I get it we all have our vices but don't let it become who you are, then you'll find yourself on F95 forums debating what is or isn't considered about a fictional being, remember bra it's just a game. Yah it's animated and look somewhat lifelike but it's not real.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
so, followed Walkrough and it was really Good. Followed Olga Route and if i even find the interaction between MC and her cute, so is there stil a sweet bitterness simply because We get Elsa free, but she has to hide.

Anyway, good Game sofar. Lets see what will follow.

Reactions: Bitter Strawman

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Locked Away [Ep. 3p1] [Bitter Strawman] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.55GB
Download ~220MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

anonymous8

Nov 23, 2019
Bitter Strawman
Could you consider publishing Episode 1 on Game Jolt? I wanted to recommend it to a friend, but she avoids sites like this. And you've already shared the first episode on Patreon (for free), so...

anonymous8

Nov 23, 2019
Do they allow adult games?
Absolutely. There are Areas of GRAY (NOTvil), DFD (Palmer/Love-Joint), Dreams of Desire (Lewdlab), Dual Family (GumdropGames), House Party (Eek! Games), Room-Mating (fuzzykittengames), The Awakening (SLim_Games), The Lust Within (The_Lust_Within), Your Choice (Lusi3D), etc.
Another option would be Itch.io, but as far as I know, they have a strict upload limit. Anyway, you can find there Chloe18 (GDS) and DFD (Palmer/Love-Joint).

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Absolutely. There are Areas of GRAY (NOTvil), DFD (Palmer/Love-Joint), Dreams of Desire (Lewdlab), Dual Family (GumdropGames), House Party (Eek! Games), Room-Mating (fuzzykittengames), The Awakening (SLim_Games), The Lust Within (The_Lust_Within), Your Choice (Lusi3D), etc.
Another option would be Itch.io, but as far as I know, they have a strict upload limit. Anyway, you can find there Chloe18 (GDS) and DFD (Palmer/Love-Joint).
Kinda .

• Love
Reactions: anonymous8
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes