Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Why is she a futa then? You dont know the definition do you? Why is she not a transgender? Macho instinct cant let you?
If she has a dick with tits and no vag she is not a futa. Discrimination or unable to call a spade a spade?
Because she's not transgender, she has no story about that. She's purely fictional dickgirl. And "futa" tag is just more recognizable.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Why is she a futa then? You dont know the definition do you? Why is she not a transgender? Macho instinct cant let you?
If she has a dick with tits and no vag she is not a futa. Discrimination or unable to call a spade a spade?
and what fucking part of futa/trans you dont understand in the tag boy?
that tag says it clearly TRANS

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, it's been so long, I had all but forgotten about this game, but now that I remember it, this was really good. Looking forward to playing the new update.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You obviously dont understand the difference as like many you dont know the difference.
i know the difference but they have made those tags for both futa & transgender since they both are using girl renders with dicks, there is also shemale for those that are boys turned girl etc but in this game thats not the case so yeah, i know what im talking about when i say in this game the tag is used correctly.:cautious:

I also know smartass when i see one, and just to spare from getting a warning id spare other words that also comes to my mind.
(y)

Reactions: StarHam

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
think of it like this, just like astrologer is not a protected title, because you know, astrology is fiction/not real, so anyone can wave pieces of glass around and call themselves astrologers, futanari are also fiction, not real, so you can slap a dick on anything with tits and call it a futanari since it also is not a protected title

• Sad
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Calm down guys. I myself would prefer that they'd separate the Futa and Trans tags because it's two different things but it doesn't seem like they're going to change it, so no point arguing amongst ourselves.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
How can she be a fictional "dickgirl"? Futa tag is more recognisable to macho gits who dont want to recognise that trans people exist.
As someone who like futanari I found this remark kind of insulting and reductive but that's off topic.
Really like the game especially Kazumi with her feet. I'm usually more for futa on futa or futa on female but for once I decided to test the male/futa pairing it was nice.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Just played this for the first time and it's pretty dang amazing.

First playthrough was pretty meh,made bad choices and din't get much H content.
Second playthrough I used the walkthrough for a little help to figure out the different routes,And holy fuck cakes did i find the route for me! That scene with Aria was hot as hell :love:
Can't wait for more!! (y)

Reactions: Bitter Strawman
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes