• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is nothing in there but boisterous halucinations of a for ever traveler MC getting room and board out of inexplicable circumstances. That dream sequence amounts to the demons in MCs head trying to wrap his mind around the situation he finds himself in. All the truth and reality is about the dinamic of MC and his house guest. they have to get together in the end ... right?

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
There is nothing in there but boisterous halucinations of a for ever traveler MC getting room and board out of inexplicable circumstances. That dream sequence amounts to the demons in MCs head trying to wrap his mind around the situation he finds himself in. All the truth and reality is about the dinamic of MC and his house guest. they have to get together in the end ... right?
Nope :)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The nameless hero who is suffering from memory loss is a classic in the games industry.
My favorite trope is still the mysterious lady that walks into the PIs office. But, hey, I am old.

Joking aside. I. Want. The. Redhead!

Cool game, mystery setting, gorgeous readhead, different kinks, good looking models,
a goregeous redhead, oh and did I mention the cute ginger?

Keep up the good work mate!

• Haha
Reactions: Bitter Strawman

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
The more I think about it the more I personally like seeing an overarching story at the center with romances in the supporting role. Honestly, I expected something a bit shallow given the description but the game has a surprisingly darker and more mature tone than expected which is a welcome surprise. Also having somber background music further adds towards making the atmospheric quality of the VN. Great job, Bitter Strawman !

If there's one criticism I have it's that we the reader don't know how common/uncommon are the superpowers/supernatural aspects because the MC doesn't seem to expand upon it with anyone nor do any characters talk more about it other than mentioning it very casually. So this is the only confusing aspect about the world where the game takes place.

Anyway, shouldn't one of the following tags be also applied to the game: supernatural/superpowers? And lol @ the HalfLife reference...

Last edited:

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
The more I think about it the more I personally like seeing an overarching story at the center with romances in the supporting role. Honestly, I expected something a bit shallow given the description but the game has a surprisingly darker and more mature tone than expected which is a welcome surprise. Also having somber background music further adds towards making the atmosphere more somber. Great job, Bitter Strawman !

If there's one criticism I have it's that we the reader don't know how common/uncommon are the superpowers/supernatural aspects because the MC doesn't seem to expand upon it with anyone nor do any characters talk more about it other than mentioning it very casually. So this is the only confusing aspect about the world where the game takes place.

Anyway, shouldn't one of the following tags be also applied to the game: supernatural/superpowers? And lol @ the HalfLife reference...
I'm glad, that you liked it, but why didn't you put that into reviews? :)
Supernatural - yes, probably, I must have missed that tag.

Reactions: Yuri L

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I'm glad, that you liked it, but why didn't you put that into reviews? :)
Supernatural - yes, probably, I must have missed that tag.
Yes, I intend to write a larger and more detailed review after exploring some of the other branches in chapter 2! I have the old version but only played it recently after seeing the thread get updated.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Yes, I intend to write a larger and more detailed review after exploring some of the other branches in chapter 2! I have the old version but only played it recently after seeing the thread get updated.
You should update it, proofreading was main complaint last time. It is fixed in ep3p1.

Reactions: Yuri L

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Wow! Just completed episode 1. Loving this so far. The mystery, the dark overtones, the atmospheric music, the dialogue, and the facial expressions are all impressive. I've been starving for more games like this. I might just have to get behind this project. Now, back to playing it, gotta see where this goes.

Towoo

Jul 19, 2018
Yes I'd guess it's just a false positive, I haven't had any issues running the game.
Here's the
Well if its a Trojan Horse you wont have issues running the game. As a matter of fact you wont notice anything. The attack is supposed to be as stealthy as possible. The attack is aimed at gaining access to you PC.
At least 2 Engines found a Trojan.Heur.aom (heuristic scan). It may be a false positive but i personally wont take the risk.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
will there be any more futa content in the near future?
Aria promo set was released lately for $5 patrons. Next promo set will be with Olga most likely, so no futa content in the nearest future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes