Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jan 30 at 6:23pm
January Report

I don't like developers that complain about personal problems therefore I would say only that January was pretty harsh. Apart from personal problems script for e3p2 was hard mostly because of motivational reasons.

Jan 30 at 9:01am
Render Peek

1580581131099.png

When I decided to make story oriented adult VN I expected lower audience but not that much. And it's not about pledges (which is a great help, I appreciate every dollar) but rather about attention at all, including pirate sites. Of course, first question is "how do I fix it?" but with predominantly good reviews on last episode it's not easy to get the problem. So i put my bet on two points:
1. Bad writing. My editors are great guys and I appreciate their help but no editing can fix writing with deeper flaws. Too complicated, unnatural, implausible, hard to read. I don't know if I can fix that. Changing the way of thinking to achieve better writing skills sounds like great challenge for me.
2. Irregular updates with big delay. My mistake, of course, but can't be fixed at the moment. I didn't know what it will take to make a game like this when I started it.

1580581171856.png

You are welcome to share your thoughts about wrong things in game.

Anyway, those doubts about quality of my creation eat me from inside pretty well. Besides burnout is a thing and being game developer before this VN I know pretty well how it can affect development process. Therefore there is a chance that after this episode I will cut some secondary story lines to be able to finish the game before burning out.

I'm sorry for sharing that moment of weakness and thank you for supporting me. I appreciate that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1580582629355.png

Chin up lowly straw puddle of hay stringed by the cords of fantasy haze!

HAVE A HEART! PUT SOME EMOTION IN THIS CLUSTER ROLLER COASTER OF A TURMOIL?

YOU GOT THE APOKALYPTIC STORY RIGHT IN THE 1ST RELEASE!

eVOLVE THIS LUNACY AND GO EXPLORE THE RELEASE WE ALL NEED!

WONDERFUL PILOR EPISODES MIGHT END UP IN FAILED SERIES BECAUSE YOU UNRAVEL
ALL THE FUN OF YOUR FIRST RELEASE WITH THE DEEP NONSENSICAL SECOND EPISODE!

YOU WANT MORE? GET A HEART AND START BUILDING REAL EMOTION, RELATIONSHIPS, MEANINGFUL DIALOGUE AND ACTUAL BUILD UP THEN FACE OFF THEN DRAMA THEN SEX! lOTS OF SEX!

i AM SORRY THAT YOU SEEM TO LOSE PERSPECTIVE, BUT AS I ALREADY TOLD YOU MONTS AGO:

GET PAST THE DAMN ANIMATION UNICORN AND START MAKING FUN GAMING IN BETWEEN
THEM HOT SCENES ... THOSE WERE THE ONES THAT DREW MOST SUPPORT RIGHT OFF THE BAT!

FIND YOUR PLACE TO EVOLVE AND LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

YOU HAVE pHILLI AS THE idol ffs~!!!!

hERE .. HAVE SOME IDEA OF FUTURISTIC GAME PLAY!!!!

View attachment ko.webm

Reactions: philo10

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Bitter Strawman This is one awesome game that deserves more recognition. Superb work. Also I've read that you're experiencing a burnout. Burnout is a really serious problem. Sometimes taking a week or two so you can reflect on everything going on your life helps to decide what is important for you. I suggest after you release the update (or if you want, even right now) to just take a week off developing the game. You will have time to decide if you want to continue the development or you have more important things in your life going on. Just keep in mind that if you are not honest with yourself, it will only hurt you in the long run. Also if you have time, watch one of TED's videos on YouTube. I work in a sector in which burnout is a serious problem and small number of people stay after 6 months and these videos tremendously helped me and some of my colleagues.

Reactions: Bitter Strawman

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Bitter Strawman This is one awesome game that deserves more recognition. Superb work. Also I've read that you're experiencing a burnout. Burnout is a really serious problem. Sometimes taking a week or two so you can reflect on everything going on your life helps to decide what is important for you. I suggest after you release the update (or if you want, even right now) to just take a week off developing the game. You will have time to decide if you want to continue the development or you have more important things in your life going on. Just keep in mind that if you are not honest with yourself, it will only hurt you in the long run. Also if you have time, watch one of TED's videos on YouTube. I work in a sector in which burnout is a serious problem and small number of people stay after 6 months and these videos tremendously helped me and some of my colleagues.
Thank you for your kind words.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Someone should make a game with Canto Forte as the main character. I mean seriously, it'd be the funniest shit you could play.

• Haha
Reactions: DonkeyFace

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
I personally hate Fem Dom with a passion , is it avoidable at all?
It is mainly about female domination on female.
And still, this should be avoidable.
You can make a deal with mafia boss instead of city major.
Other than this, you have strong women characters, but that's it. No ntr, cbt, pegging, or stuff like that.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes