Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Bitter Strawman
Do you have any plans to publish February Report?
Here you go.

February wasn't very productive. After a week of working I decided to take couple of weeks to rest. clean my head and take care about relatives with seasonal flu. I felt better and after returning to work I decided to rework big part of ep3p2 script because it was bad even by my standards.

I'm working on new version right now, trying different options because that part is crucial for upcoming events. Talking about release dates - March for sure, early March (by 15th) is planned but not very realistic. Further changes will be announced.

Thank you for following and supporting.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
No good path to save Elsa i swear. Either deal with a manipulative tranny, possibly unhinge Elsa, or indenture Elsa and her powers to Olga. No idea if the Diana route is less unsavory as I wasn't interested in her previously but all three choices I had made me uneasy.

I have a feeling this will be a game I restart once its further along and more cause-effect relationships are known.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
This month went even harder than previous one because both personal and technical issues. I will not go into details about personal issues, I will focus on technical.
Some of you know that I use remote rig. Backstory is simple - that is my friend's rig that he used for mining bitcoins and stuff. After cryptocurrency fever went down he generously let me use it for rendering as an investment. That time is over, coronavirus pandemic hit everyone, my friend lost his job because of lockdown, so he decided to sell it. This month I already had some troubles with rendering but I managed to establish an agreement. I can use it until April 10th, that should be enough for ep3p2 release. After that I will put game on hold until I will find money to buy my own rig or find another possibility to render. I'm sorry for inconvenience but I could hardly see that epidemic shit coming.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This month went even harder than previous one because both personal and technical issues. I will not go into details about personal issues, I will focus on technical.
Some of you know that I use remote rig. Backstory is simple - that is my friend's rig that he used for mining bitcoins and stuff. After cryptocurrency fever went down he generously let me use it for rendering as an investment. That time is over, coronavirus pandemic hit everyone, my friend lost his job because of lockdown, so he decided to sell it. This month I already had some troubles with rendering but I managed to establish an agreement. I can use it until April 10th, that should be enough for ep3p2 release. After that I will put game on hold until I will buy my own rig or find another possibility to render. I'm sorry for inconvenience but I could hardly see that epidemic shit coming.

Sorry that this happened to you. I hope things go better for you going forward. I know the pandemic is hitting a lot of folks really hard. Just focus on staying healthy and doing what you need to for yourself and your family.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Some of you know that I use remote rig. Backstory is simple - that is my friend's rig that he used for mining bitcoins and stuff. After cryptocurrency fever went down he generously let me use it for rendering as an investment. That time is over, coronavirus pandemic hit everyone, my friend lost his job because of lockdown, so he decided to sell it. This month I already had some troubles with rendering but I managed to establish an agreement. I can use it until April 10th, that should be enough for ep3p2 release. After that I will put game on hold until I will find money to buy my own rig or find another possibility to render. I'm sorry for inconvenience but I could hardly see that epidemic shit coming.

The 10th has come and gone, so does this mean we won't be seeing ep3p2? Anyway, whatever happens I am very sorry for your troubles, and I hope you can get back to this project someday. It is quite unique and I was having blast playing it.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
The 10th has come and gone, so does this mean we won't be seeing ep3p2? Anyway, whatever happens I am very sorry for your troubles, and I hope you can get back to this project someday. It is quite unique and I was having blast playing it.
No, that doesn't mean that, at least not yet.
I managed to get couple more days for rendering. I'm trying to squeeze the best I can get out of that deal.
Besides there is some work to be done between ending of rendering tasks and release like programming, proofreading, testing and searching for music.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
No, that doesn't mean that, at least not yet.
I managed to get couple more days for rendering. I'm trying to squeeze the best I can get out of that deal.
Besides there is some work to be done between ending of rendering tasks and release like programming, proofreading, testing and searching for music.
Very Good to hear.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes