noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Game has a lot of effort put in, renders are high quality, but the story just not kicks the spot. Maybe a bit strange that setup with all the super powers. Maybe the characters are not convincing and not attractive enough in there presentation. I'm not talking about visuals here. Maybe missing a clear direction where the plot will go. Maybe a confused and a too rapidly switching between sidearms of the story. On the other hand there are games that got totally through the roof with even worse story. I don't know. Still, hope that the developer continues since I'm into femdom stuff and this game is still better than average games of that genre.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Soo cool to see that this game is not completely dead for now. Took 5 minutes to revisit some of my watched threads and I was almost expecting to see this on to be abandoned. Hope that the dev is doing better now than the start of Feb. Also I've read that there is some kind of a unconventional situation with the rendering gig. I really like this game so if there is anything that we can do, like rendering some images or stuff like that, I can use my PC to do it. Most of the times it's not in use, because no one is here so there is something that we can help with. I'm not good with creating the renders but if there is a way to render a saved file, I'm more than happy to help out. Pretty sure that other people will want to help as well. Well if the dev is still around and is willing to try it out of course.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Soo cool to see that this game is not completely dead for now. Took 5 minutes to revisit some of my watched threads and I was almost expecting to see this on to be abandoned. Hope that the dev is doing better now than the start of Feb. Also I've read that there is some kind of a unconventional situation with the rendering gig. I really like this game so if there is anything that we can do, like rendering some images or stuff like that, I can use my PC to do it. Most of the times it's not in use, because no one is here so there is something that we can help with. I'm not good with creating the renders but if there is a way to render a saved file, I'm more than happy to help out. Pretty sure that other people will want to help as well. Well if the dev is still around and is willing to try it out of course.
I appreciate the offer. I will keep that in mind and maybe contact later.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes