somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Ep3p2 is sent for proofreading
6K words, 330 renders, 1 sex scene with lesbian/futa editions.
I've rewritten it so many times to get something I would like. Still I'm not sure that it is what I want it to be.
I will most likely release it for free after all current patrons will get it first. Partly as apology for long delay, partly because of payment problems. Because of Paypal ban Payoneer was my only option for payout. Now it's partner Wirecard is under investigation for financial fraud, all accounts are frozen, including mine. I'm not sure about solution of this problem therefore I'm not sure about my future on Patreon.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Hmm. What choices do I need to open up the Brothel route? I tried the walkthru and ended up on Olgas path, but I want to try other options, preferably not Dianes.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Hmm. What choices do I need to open up the Brothel route? I tried the walkthru and ended up on Olgas path, but I want to try other options, preferably not Dianes.
Nevermind, figured it out: play off both the boss ladies against each other - Sanjuro style - and then use Monicas connection.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Nevermind, figured it out: play off both the boss ladies against each other - Sanjuro style - and then use Monicas connection.
How do you play them like that, taking the ditch them both route?

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
just started playing this game. How come the story feels like the similar as pine falls ?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Reading the tag lines for the storyline, this is really going to be so dirty and sordid.

My compliments to the developer.

I can’t wait to download it.:LOL: :coffee:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Locked Away [Ep. 3p2] [Bitter Strawman] - Original Size: 1.76GB

Compressed version for PC (218MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Holy shit this is a good game. Played for the first time and it felt like i was in somekind of supernatural dream. Of course it had weird scene transfers, but it's ok as it should be like that and way to go with that morph body (that looked cool).

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes