Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... this goes to show that ... when philandering around while waiting for renders to cook ...
Write some words on the new gals ... also explain the place of MC in this nutti go nuttier world of yours ... errr ... Mr. Mad Hatter .. Straw inducted into the Hung for Profit business of ... scare them aviaries form out Game Crops;)!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Locked away v0.30 "Episode 3 part 2".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.07.2020

Last edited:

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Locked away v0.2.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Pinned to the op post.
I send you my gratitude for all the work done.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
So far there is a Telepathic, a Telekinetic and a Psychokinetic girl, and also a Futa. I don't think I'll be following that last route but the three others are hot as fuck.
Good job Bitter Strawman.

And don't worry about future releases sizes. Maybe do one or two branches at a time so that people keep entertained. And if possible try to have some branches merge and maybe branch again differently. That could be fun.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
So far there is a Telepathic, a Telekinetic and a Psychokinetic girl, and also a Futa. I don't think I'll be following that last route but the three others are hot as fuck.
Good job Bitter Strawman.

And don't worry about future releases sizes. Maybe do one or two branches at a time so that people keep entertained. And if possible try to have some branches merge and maybe branch again differently. That could be fun.
Yeah, my plans exactly.
Unfortunately, the mistake was made and couldn't be reversed.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I'm enjoying the story so far. Unfortunately, I missed the trans option which is a great shame, so it looks as if another playthrough is in order. Lots of hot girls and an intriguing storyline quite reminiscent of Pine Falls (player is stuck in town).

Engrish isn't too bad especially in comparison to many other games out there but there seems to be a depth of story that lifts this above the usual 'chase & fuck' VNs around. Whether that will be a good thing or bad in the long run remains to be seen.

Reactions: Bitter Strawman

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I'm enjoying the story so far. [...] Lots of hot girls and an intriguing storyline quite reminiscent of Pine Falls (player is stuck in town).
Engrish isn't too bad especially in comparison to many other games out there but there seems to be a depth of story that lifts this above the usual 'chase & fuck' VNs around. [...]
My thoughts exactly. (y)

But now i guess, i just ran into a small bug:

Reactions: Bitter Strawman

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This is a good one. Interesting story, hot girls (my favourite is actually Olga so far, hope she is a real romance option), already a few branching decisions, the writing is pretty decent.

There are some slight similarities with Pine Falls, but tbh. it's not like the town that no one can leave is a new thing.

Good work, keep it up. If you continue the game in this quality and provide regular updates with a fair amount of content, then you will surely get your patrons.

Reactions: HHUUKK

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
With the new 2a patch (at least when put on top of the ep. 2 compressed), the first few lines of dialog between the MC and Vicky spit out errors, until you are asked to input your name, which fixes the issue.

To get around it, just hit "ignore" for each error that pops up (only like 5 of them), until you can put in your name.

Game looks promising, looking forward to playing through the rest of it.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes