Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Wouldn't say there isn't room for such things, though odd to see this as a priority listing before (7) in a game focused on Krystal.
Same can be said about a few of the others, but (4) stands out.

Feel most would want to see K's scenes first and foremost to flesh out interest.
You’re hitting on the million dollar question. And feedback will be the only way to answer it. We’ll see.

Kunt

May 6, 2018
The images are really well made, my question is, is she gonna be into it from the start or is she gonna "get corrupted" slowly?
Cause she seems to be into it in every piece of art you've shown so far.

Reactions: Dibble11

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
There is quite a bit of conjecture in this post. So take with a grain of salt please.

I wouldn’t read too much into the CG scenes. The first batch of them (boob job, dick worship, handjob, foot job, cunnilingus) were made when there intended purpose was rewarding the player for completing character arcs. With the struggles of the Vanlen scenes the plan adjusted to giving the CG’s a more prominent role.

So it’s going to come down to how the 7 scenes, listed by Pikant, are implemented. And I think that will be a good litmus test for determining the the direction the game is heading in. Which hopefully will lead to a lot of good discussion on what does and does not work.

Besides that, I simply don’t know.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
The previous game stood out for its corruption, so obviously this is the way to go. Just browse this forum to see that the highest rated games focus their advancement on character corruption, something that, it should also be noted, increases player interest and durability of the game.

I don't think a Federation pilot is a whore who loves to grab the first dick she sees.

I have to say that it has cost them, but K's design has improved. While it's true that I can't understand how complicated it must be to create poses with such a large tail size, it looks much more Krystal, even if it pretends not to be. They did a sketch a while back when I pointed out how simple it looked the model that had been voted on (or whatever they want to make believe), but they never got around to presenting it in the playable version. I hope this one also doesn't remain a promise to "keep people happy" and then do the same thing.

So, in my opinion, the handjob design is so far the best they have shown.

Last edited:

dvalkyrie

May 20, 2020
Questions, questions...

-Will there be an update after 60 days?
-Will they advance the story of the game or will they just be insignificant changes?
-How did you go from 1 star to 2? have 17 votes to have 11 votes? did i lose something?

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Questions, questions...

-Will there be an update after 60 days?
-Will they advance the story of the game or will they just be insignificant changes?
It looks like it’s been 52 days since the final patch to the most recent version (January 2nd to today February 23rd) So it should fall in line pretty close to the 60 days, give or take of course.

The game is moving to the ship to give a true “start” (and for the record I do cringe a little saying start when the game has been in the can for over 2 years, but it is what it is).
Yes, it’s going to be a small amount of story.
No, it’s a big change to what you’ve seen already.
-How did you go from 1 star to 2? have 17 votes to have 11 votes? did i lose something?
Good question. IIRC the last time I checked the reviews there was 13 of them. So some of the negative ones are being deleted. So I guess that’s up to the mods to answer. So hopefully they stop being pussies and answer why. Because Shine Sl’s project was having issues with this too. And goodness knows how many other projects deal with this crap.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
I don’t believe that’s the case now Sharun. And I hope that wasn’t the case when your privileges were, unfairly, revoked.

And let’s be honest one 5 star review affects the total more than deleting one 1 star review. Or more specifically getting 2 people to make two 3 star review than deleting six 1 star reviews.

So if mods are acting in bad faith or acting like lap dogs for the devs, they should let everyone know.

So I hope someone steps up to the plate and answers why.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
So far I can not issue an review, when I did (in the 3D demo) they deleted it along with others, in addition to, as I say, blocking access because, at that time someone tried to defend the indefensible.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
So far I can not issue an review, when I did (in the 3D demo) they deleted it along with others, in addition to, as I say, blocking access because, at that time someone tried to defend the indefensible.
So you can’t post reviews either?

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
So you can’t post reviews either?
There has been a bout of review scrubbing across this whole forum, it seems. For example, Female Agent was steadily in the 2-star range up until recently, and any review under 3 stars for Pizza Hot gets removed within a day or two. On the other side of the spectrum, the LoK Parody project had a bunch of reviews removed, both good and bad, and the dev of that game has been pretty frustrated about it. Some kind of collusion must be going on here.

dvalkyrie

May 20, 2020
Another reset? for the game to start on the ship as ver.0.8? reminds me of "Natsuki Subaru Re Zero" they would have to think about doing the WIP where "K" dies for the reboot.
Just thinking about it, don't give up K.

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
Hello Sharun,
Your trolling of the LOK:... Dev(s) in both avatar and signature have been deleted.

Feel free to update them with something less troll-y.

FYI,

- fried

Just in case someone asks himself where my stuff went. Feel free to delete this too mod, but this is just a fucking joke now

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
You are not the only one, I have received some private messages even for posting a "facepalm". But, hey, these are their customs and we have to respect them.

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
You are not the only one, I have received some private messages even for posting a "facepalm". But, hey, these are their customs and we have to respect them.
I agree with you to some extent, but i still see no reason for deleting my latest posts. If the avatar and sig where the problem, why delete normal posts with it? For gods sake, i hate trolling, but somehow i want to start now. Is there at least any way to hold them accountable for their actions?

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I understand, but don't get frustrated, I've learned to accept that a moderator will always be right, no matter how much you argue. In fact, Fried responded to this when I told him that there were people who only knew how to debate a discussion by reporting posts they didn't like / didn't know how to refute.

Hello chopolander,
Thanks for your correction.

Badgering the Dev and going overboard on milking, perceived bad intentions, etc. about the effort is entirely off-topic per our rules. Game threads are for discussion of the game content and related points - while some side-conversation about Dev activity is reasonable and relevant, what is happening in that thread could see pages of repetitive accusations and whinings wiped clear, with absolutely nothing of value missed. Meanwhile, anyone who desires to discuss the actual game, its history or plans has little air left in the room with which to get a fair response.

Hope that helps.

- fried

It was when the 3D version, which in the end turned out not to be as good as they said it was, the funny thing is that those people who bragged about it have not apologised to this day to those of us who supposedly weren't right about it. Well, I'm sure some of them don't even appear out of shame.

So don't worry, I will continue to say what I like and what I don't like. If that helps, fine, if it doesn't, then nothing. They never liked me for saying things clearly according to their conformations and actions, time has proved me right in some of them.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Staning and Sharun

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
This game has not seen an update (in this thread) since February 2021, so officialy 1 year and 1 month now.
Question. Is there any way to get the recent version/update (if there is a new version beyond the "alpha sandbox") without subscribing right now?

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
The most up to date build is only available on the launcher. Download the launcher here. it’s called Par 1.0.1 (or something to that affect) you can also download the launcher from the patreon description .

If you use the patreon page the listed “current public build” is the same year old build downloadable here. So TLDR the “current public build” is a lie

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes