Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes
Jul 27, 2020
KRYSTAL IS ONE OF THE FIRST ANIME ART IMAGES I SAW.IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE KRYSTAL DONE IN GAME WITH GOOD GRAPHICS,WELL WITH MALE PROTAGONIST.FURRY IS MY MAIN KINK,NOT BEING A FEMALE....

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
In the memories section you have the CG BoobJob (Galdryn) and CG Dick worship (Vanlen). Also you have the "conventional" scenes with Vanlen in game. Unfortunately those are in an unacceptable state.

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
so is sex alredy in the demo or no?
No, either it wont be for a long time, because tripple A games need time (and your money). Or its possible that their will be but no real corruption, because that would need a lot of story. I cant see a release where this team would meet both criterias. Maybe in form of a WIP drawing like the last failed attempt, who knows

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
That’s odd. You should be brought directly into the Chieftan Dialogue immediately after the introduction Meiri Dialogue. So the only thing I can thing of is that you’re playing the wrong version. In the launcher it should be Par 1.0.1 or something to that effect.

But it may be helpful to look through the public build errors channel on the discord to see if others had experienced a similar issue. And see how it was fixed. Sorry, I’m super limited in my ability to help.

I hope you’re able to get this solved soon.

dvalkyrie

May 20, 2020
If you don't download the game from the "lok launcher" you will have the previous version. If I remember correctly from October 2021, see 0.101, December 0.100 and 0.101. They would have to clarify those details.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
**EDIT** Sorry I am wrong. The up to date build only appears to be available through the launcher.

You can find that on the Patreon or the Website

Last edited:

Heavy147

Jun 22, 2020
**EDIT** Sorry I am wrong. The up to date build only appears to be available through the launcher.

You can find that on the Patreon or the Website
thank you

Reactions: Staning

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Some Public Teasers posted to the discord this week. Have a great weekend everyone! D7867F31-8905-4FE8-9A14-E231D504C336.png ACB4F8B3-5984-4460-B893-A08BBDFAF319.png 31161A0C-4A84-427B-B19B-90A3B8BB5542.png F6B4B91A-6603-4931-8D18-8FBD11D59FF9.jpeg C1442025-1B67-44F5-9D50-C7604C533F81.png
(Please excuse the corridor image. The image was too big for puny F95 so I took a screenshot. Feel free to checkout public teasers if you’d like an accurate representation :] )

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
The scenery looks great, but the characters will have to follow the same type of design so as not to look out of place. The black border should disappear, or be changed to a less prominent color, or or even increase the thickness by more than 1px, as it makes them look too pixelated.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
That was probably the best part of the old 0.8 build: seeing K gradually get more and more into the act each time a scene repeated.

Hopefully the new game matches that "slow burn" progression with evolving body language and dialogue. Good way to turn one scene into like 4 or 5.

Also they might need a new writer. The dialogue in 0.8 wasn't perfect but it had strengths. Writing in the new game is just rough.
Its a shame too. Writing is one of the main reasons I prefer h-games over doujin or simple pics/animations. As stupid as some of the logic is in some h-games, there are a few games in there, that despite the ridiculousness of the scenarios, find ways to slowly and plausibly (not realistic, but plausible) ease the (F)MC into the right mindset to go along with it, corrupting her just enough to make it possible, but not to the point where they are just an idiot, a slut or absolutely braindead from the get-go.

The way a corruption story builds is my favorite part of any h-game.

Side note, the backgrounds are really good looking, props for that.

dvalkyrie

May 20, 2020
Some Public Teasers posted to the discord this week. Have a great weekend everyone! View attachment 1660975 View attachment 1660976 View attachment 1660977 View attachment 1660980 View attachment 1660981
(Please excuse the corridor image. The image was too big for puny F95 so I took a screenshot. Feel free to checkout public teasers if you’d like an accurate representation :] )
All very nice, although in the corridor I think that the luminescence does not match the location of the lights in the upper part, and if the doors had some detail to differentiate them "even if it is small" it would be luxurious.
Detalle.jpg

PS: This is not a negative review.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Looks good, and as far as the music is concerned I think the best place to use would be on the home screen and in the menus, but not during the game. I think with jungle sound effects like the previous one did are more than enough. Even if it's about the ship they could use something like .

That track sounds good because synthesized songs in minor chords are a good fit for this game, but, as I said before, in introductory elements.

I'm pretty fast at creating melodies with my Yamaha of this type, in fact I can imagine open the game, see K on an initial screen waiting for you to press "start game".

Buuut, as always it is my opinion.

Last edited:

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
I'm pretty fast at creating melodies with my Yamaha of this type, in fact I can imagine open the game, see K on an initial screen waiting for you to press "start game".
That was pretty good. How long did it take you to put that together?

TitleA_A

Apr 27, 2020
I know Kuja has to start doing a gay one, but I don't know the details yet;
Actually, I think it's ok to post the list?
if not whoopsie on me

1) Kay Masturbation on bed 2) Kay in the shower 3) Kay and Maeve showering together (Could potentially make this an option if Kay leaves without taking a shower and talks to Maeve) 4) Gay Scene between a marine and naval crew man 5) Threesome with the two Marine girls and one of the Marines 6) Threesome between the husky girl Engineer and two of the other Engineers 7) Glory Hole scene with one of the crew members
Wouldn't say there isn't room for such things, though odd to see this as a priority listing before (7) in a game focused on Krystal.
Same can be said about a few of the others, but (4) stands out.

Feel most would want to see K's scenes first and foremost to flesh out interest.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes