Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020

Why you no check discord, this was public back in August too ^ it's also in the latest published build!
We're also of course using the side rigs etc for other hot stuff, in fact another animator is working on the shower ones this week.
You'd knew it if you checked it/our blog/or the streams every once in a while ;)

If you're checking the game, please have a look at the memories section. (you'll find these there since it's not in the game storyline yet!)
These CGs are so much fun to make, hopefully you'll also like them :D
Any anal scenes yet?

Pikant

Lead Spine animator for LOK Rebirth
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Any anal scenes yet?
I know Kuja has to start doing a gay one, but I don't know the details yet. (I think a CG with Maeve will come first) It should be among crew members of the absolution. There's a glory hole planned too in the soonish time. I wonder if the 3some will have anal? one of the two maybe? I think if you want it now is definitely the time to ask.
Actually, I think it's ok to post the list?
if not whoopsie on me

1) Kay Masturbation on bed 2) Kay in the shower 3) Kay and Maeve showering together (Could potentially make this an option if Kay leaves without taking a shower and talks to Maeve) 4) Gay Scene between a marine and naval crew man 5) Threesome with the two Marine girls and one of the Marines 6) Threesome between the husky girl Engineer and two of the other Engineers 7) Glory Hole scene with one of the crew members

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
I do try to catch the streams on my phone, but the Picarto app is pretty wonky at best. It keeps disableing my notifications, and if I am notified, the stream is almost over. Sometimes chat doesn't show up and to fix that, I need to uninstall the app/reinstall (clearing the cache, data, and restarting doesn't help)
But all that is not on you guys. That's strictly a Picarto problem. If I do catch a stream, I generally have to catch it manually by browsing the discord (computer,) which is not ideal.

*sigh* Maybe if I get discord on my phone I can get proper notifications. Phone streams fast, good data on that device. computer? Not so much.
Oh my goodness the Picarto app is garbage. Yeah I just use the browser on my phone to watch.

Pikant

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Oh yeah, also thanks to Archie my last 12 streams on Picarto are recorded so you can check those in case you miss a stream and want to peek. Which I mean it's sort of a decent compromise.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Oh my goodness the Picarto app is garbage. Yeah I just use the browser on my phone to watch.
yeah - I have problems with the browser version not loading streams on the phone. I think...it might have to take Wi-Fi, where as I use phone data instead. I have a few apps that won't load ads without Wi-Fi. Something about needing to download the packages and can't do it on phone data?

But yes, the Picarto app is garbage :LOL:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
If I might be so daring to ask - and sorry if this was specified before - but I don't want to know what future plans are down the line. I'm mainly interested in what the current version (foundation whatever) encompasses when it comes to actual content.
Content as in how much of the storyline can be played atm ? How many h-scenes? what kind of gameplay?
I care about the cgs, and I think the previews look nice, but in all honesty, as somebody who played everything from RPGmaker to pixel-art, and even read h-stories, Im most interested in just simple storyline and interactions being back up to date with where you guys were when you dropped 0.8 on the old version.

Fun fact, I remember still being in school when this (the old) project started. Now Im almost out of University.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
I know Kuja has to start doing a gay one, but I don't know the details yet. (I think a CG with Maeve will come first) It should be among crew members of the absolution. There's a glory hole planned too in the soonish time. I wonder if the 3some will have anal? one of the two maybe? I think if you want it now is definitely the time to ask.
Actually, I think it's ok to post the list?
if not whoopsie on me

1) Kay Masturbation on bed 2) Kay in the shower 3) Kay and Maeve showering together (Could potentially make this an option if Kay leaves without taking a shower and talks to Maeve) 4) Gay Scene between a marine and naval crew man 5) Threesome with the two Marine girls and one of the Marines 6) Threesome between the husky girl Engineer and two of the other Engineers 7) Glory Hole scene with one of the crew members
A shame. As much as I've shit on Vlad, I still intend to keep my word and become a patron again once Krystal gets her guts rearranged. Feels like it's been three years since I've said that.

hanami555

May 26, 2021
Let’s be honest though, there was only 1 update post for the patrons throughout the month of January. So it’s fair to say a better balance still needs to be found. (which has been the reason I have nothing to show you here)

But I will agree that if you’re looking to be up to date on the work being done, the streams are the best place to be. Of course that assumes you have the free time available.

All the scenes in game are locked behind completing and failing the tanning minigame (talk to Vanlen at the Forge). But they are unlocked in the memories section. Also you get to see the 2 CG scenes already done that are not implemented within the game.
so there's only scene at the forge and some at the memorise, but how do i activate the quest though

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
A shame. As much as I've shit on Vlad, I still intend to keep my word and become a patron again once Krystal gets her guts rearranged. Feels like it's been three years since I've said that.
Let's remember that the previous one already had several abuses towards K, not only the classic vagina, oral or titjob but there was also foot, armpit. We'll see if the level of corruption is up to her level, because from the gifs shown it seems that she rather enjoys being a whore from the beginning.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
so there's only scene at the forge and some at the memorise, but how do i activate the quest though
Oh, I’m sorry. The “speak to Meiri” quest is not in the Game. The story stops after the Chieftain opening.

do anyone know when there's a discord stream?
There should be a discord voice call around the release of the update. You should see an announcement about a week before it happens. IIRC they all usually occur on Friday’s at 6-7pm est.

Kuja, Pikant, and Archie all use Picarto.tv for their streams. If you’re in the discord, you should get a ping and a link whenever they go live. If not, here’s an invite. :)

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
If I might be so daring to ask - and sorry if this was specified before - but I don't want to know what future plans are down the line. I'm mainly interested in what the current version (foundation whatever) encompasses when it comes to actual content.
Content as in how much of the storyline can be played atm ? How many h-scenes? what kind of gameplay?
I care about the cgs, and I think the previews look nice, but in all honesty, as somebody who played everything from RPGmaker to pixel-art, and even read h-stories, Im most interested in just simple storyline and interactions being back up to date with where you guys were when you dropped 0.8 on the old version.

Fun fact, I remember still being in school when this (the old) project started. Now Im almost out of University.
I’m sorry to say there is still no story with the game. There is only introductory dialogues for some of the lizards. Vanlen was the only character to receive any amount of progression.

Also congrats for nearing the end of your time at Uni!

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Hello I have a question
Is there a difference in sponsorship content between Patreon and Subscribstar?
If there's a difference, which one is better?

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Hello I have a question
Is there a difference in sponsorship content between Patreon and Subscribstar?
If there's a difference, which one is better?
No Difference in Content. Patreon accepts PayPal where Subscribestar doesn’t. I think that’s the only real difference between the platforms.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Subscribestar is more accepting of borderline content such as incest and feral characters.

So some creators are only allowed on subscribestar, but there is no difference between supporting the same creator on patreon or subscribestar.

Reactions: Staning

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
When release the next version?

I'm sponsoring it patreon, but there's no schedule next verision.

Pikant

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
When release the next version?

I'm sponsoring it patreon, but there's no schedule next verision.
I read that we are 3 weeks away from the first two-month deployment. I presume it should e around that time or not much later.

(Btw I'll be streaming soonish today)

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Let's remember that the previous one already had several abuses towards K, not only the classic vagina, oral or titjob but there was also foot, armpit. We'll see if the level of corruption is up to her level, because from the gifs shown it seems that she rather enjoys being a whore from the beginning.
This is an interesting point, so what do you think devs?

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
That was probably the best part of the old 0.8 build: seeing K gradually get more and more into the act each time a scene repeated.

Hopefully the new game matches that "slow burn" progression with evolving body language and dialogue. Good way to turn one scene into like 4 or 5.

Also they might need a new writer. The dialogue in 0.8 wasn't perfect but it had strengths. Writing in the new game is just rough.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes