Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
this screenshot just reminds me of all the questlines from 0.8 and how long it will take for all of them to be back where they were before :cry:

But yea, I agree. create too much disparity and its gonna look out of place. Like, that screenshot you posted before that chopolander , from the ship interior, it looks like K is way too small for that chair.

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
Just a suggestion about this thread Staning, to have something "positive" to change: i would suggest removing the links in in the front page and putting a link or so to the launcher download, so ppl dont get the old version by accident

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Just a suggestion about this thread Staning, to have something "positive" to change: i would suggest removing the links in in the front page and putting a link or so to the launcher download, so ppl dont get the old version by accident
Yeah when the Update drops in July I do want to have a small refresh. Get a download link ready and just update some of the pictures on the OP. Thanks

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Everyone talks about how cucked Fox McCloud is but let's all be fair here. It's Krystal who is the most cucked person here. There was like ONE game of her finished. ONE. And like hundreds failed. Jesus man. This has to be a curse or something. One of the people working on Star Fox had to be a wizard of some kind.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I still heavily prefer the old model. I hope that customization comes through in that case, should the game ever take proper shape.

Coomlord Klyde

Dec 29, 2020
So, what is in the 1.0.1 update? Did they add anything substantial, or was the texture on a bush edited to keep the furry dosh rolling in?

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
So, what is in the 1.0.1 update? Did they add anything substantial, or was the texture on a bush edited to keep the furry dosh rolling in?
1.0.1 is a build from February 2021.

1.3.0. Is on the launcher available for anyone to download and play.

Very little has been added story wise. You get some eye candy CG’s.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I'm really glad that ATrollGuy or whatever told me 3 years ago that the game would come out and never be rehashed or rebooted again. Luckily he worked at EA so he knew better than my feeble mind could comprehend.

Now that I can play the full version of the game to completion I really have a brand new appreciation for the amount of love and work that goes into a Patreon project. There will never again be a question in my mind about a project that receives thousands of dollars a month and shows nothing for it in the future, because this game was like that, and now it's fully feature complete.

We have a fully dynamic quest system, battle damage, action combat, multiple costumes, several characters to interact with and follow through their own storylines as we explore our sexuality and morality at the same time. We have extremely detailed and lovingly crafted and animated sex scenes and there's even talk of getting Dante from the Devil May Cry series as DLC & Knuckles.

Quite frankly I can't believe this masterpiece has haters, sure back when it released full mainline versions with single scenes and actively faked its progress via way of version naming schemes, and released with more bugs than features in a far more manageable 2D format there were questions but look at us now. All these features, and in 3D, and none of those problems are present. Thank you.

I'm really glad things came full circle.
This game would be worthy if going on Steam for AAA price were it not for Nintendon't ruining everyone's fun.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes