Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
Guys help, ı cant do anything but tanning skins after speaking with lizard lady and cant find 1 companion in the village at the beginning

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
hi all,

i just download the game to try it out and i'm kinda disappointed by the no rape/DP animation, i mean, i don't even have a choice to go down that route (as is the last free update available).

i will follow how the game will evolve, but having to do chores 1 time a day, to some mid/low sex scene is kinda...meh...at least for me is intended.

question - there is a link to download the patreon version for free, or there is not?

thank you :)

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
I don't think this game worth your wait or any piracy effort yet, maybe in 2,3 years at this pace

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
Guys help, how to meet everyone in the village, I can't find some of them, I am asking because I think it is necessary to progress further

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
The old game looked pretty great and was, more or less, sexy and fun. I remember when it was dropped and this version announced, I voiced my concerns, but was attacked by white knights and fanboys who insisted that the new version would be better, and that I should give them a chance.

I think they were down an important developer, and claimed the programming/engine was a spaghetti mess that kept them from making proper progress, hence the requirement to start over with new code and "better" art assests. Flash forward a couple years, and truly I was wrong. The restart was necessary, because they have been releasing content at a breakneck speed! They have released a few updates in the span of a few years, when they clearly the same amount of work on the previous project would have probably taken them a decade.

I could have never predicted how "amazing" they ended up turning out to be. The egg sure is on my face.

As a final, unrelated note: sarcasm is often lost on the internet.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
but was attacked by white knights and fanboys who insisted that the new version would be better
All of us who started here remember those days, the fashion of the acolytes of the discord to insult, the deletion of messages and reviews (in fact I still can't write a review). Nowadays nobody is seen, they fled like sewer rats, and if they come, they do it on the sly. Let everyone draw their own conclusions.

Last edited:

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
All of us who started here remember those days, the fashion of the acolytes of the discord to insult, the deletion of messages and reviews (in fact I still can't write a review). Nowadays nobody is seen, they fled like sewer rats, and if they come, they do it on the sly. Let everyone draw their own conclusions.
For a time I was posting some of the things they were doing to this thread. But...then I got to a point of 'why bother?'
Enough content has generated that I could probably post the things they throw in the teasers section of the discord.

But you know what? I think we all can agree on one thing; Blue fox tiddies.
And that there is never enough of them ;)

Reactions: PervyMage32

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I have come bearing a call to those who wish to support the cult of the Bountiful Bust of the Blue Vixens.
I’m certain that we are all aware, truth be told, that when the cleavage rolls, so does the downy fluff upon them jiggle. Is it not also true that when such supple and tender nipples are pulled, do not the voluptuous bosoms react by bouncing back with hardened mammary glands?
I have come to hark, you see, to tell you that the breasts care not if you have sinned. For they are all-encompassing with their love, indiscriminately being soft to the touch for all to feel. For the blue fox tiddies, welcome everyone and judge nary a soul.

To this end, I must recount a very true story that I think we all know well. It is a tale of a sailing pirate that was wrecked by the vengeance of great turmoil and discord. Great were the winds that blew this captain as he washed ashore to not one island, but two. Surrounded by a great blue ocean were two even greater dunes of the most finest white sands.
The captain compelled to climb upon one was met with a divine tree; Pink was the bark, Pink was the leaves, and pink was the fruit. The pirate hungered and plucked only a simple fruit from this tree. It resembled a peach, yet it was also the fruit of knowledge.
This pirate had gained forthcoming and understanding. What seemed to be lost cognition once again flowed as he had to return home to tell the other pirates of this new insight.
Therefore, the pirate took the seeds of wisdom to one day bear the fruits of knowledge from the divine tree.

This deeply angered the current Pantokrator, an entity that ascended the mantle of godhood and was worshiped by a Tribe. In their rage, they brought chaos, conflict, and discord.
A maelstrom erupted and threatened to take the pirate with it. Yet, as it were, the islands were alive and protected the pirate with their warm love. As such, the rolling white dunes of fine sand embraced the captain, vanishing him, never to be touched by the Tribe’s powers again.

However, the Islands true nature had come to be unveiled, and the Pantokrator imprisoned them along with the divine tree and the fruits of knowledge.
Yet all was not lost, my friends. For you see, the pirate kept the seeds of wisdom to bear new fruit. And this knowledge was shared among the other pirates.
The great and benevolent blue vixen bosoms still exist today, slumbering under the shackles of power.

And this marks the end of my sermon.

Idk, was bored, so I figured I’d make a funny shitpost with euphemisms involving the history here.

Reactions: PervyMage32

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
While I don't follow this thread or the whole drama around this game.
One thing is evident, they took all this money and time, and they have nothing to show for it.
Developers of this game are failures or/and scammers.

And Krystal is as cursed as VtM.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes