Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
While I don't follow this thread or the whole drama around this game.
One thing is evident, they took all this money and time, and they have nothing to show for it.
Developers of this game are failures or/and scammers.

And Krystal is as cursed as VtM.
VtM? Vampire the Masquerade? There's an IP that deserves more love. I don't think the new Bloodlines game has released yet, hopefully that gets justice. I know there was another game and a multiplayer one that got released like last year, but I think they bombed pretty bad. It's a shame, because tabletop-wise, Dark Ages in general has always been a personal favorite.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
VtM? Vampire the Masquerade? There's an IP that deserves more love. I don't think the new Bloodlines game has released yet, hopefully that gets justice. I know there was another game and a multiplayer one that got released like last year, but I think they bombed pretty bad. It's a shame, because tabletop-wise, Dark Ages in general has always been a personal favorite.
I know it's off topic, but I played as a Malkavian on VtM. I had a lot of fun with the dialogue, some of the vampires were like, "Holy shit! You're a Malkavian!" because the player decided to speak.
Fun times.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
I know it's off topic, but I played as a Malkavian on VtM. I had a lot of fun with the dialogue, some of the vampires were like, "Holy shit! You're a Malkavian!" because the player decided to speak.
Fun times.
That's a proper RPG for you, with good dialogue and options to Role Play. On top of that gameplay with different clans was very diverse. Take a Nosferatu for example where if somebody spotted you that was enough for masquerade violation. And compare it with a Ventrue, where you can brainwash people with your powers. Making interactions with the world far easier.
They do work on Bloodlines 2. But not only it's based on V5 edition, which sucks and not in a positive way.
It's development process is a cluster fuck, they fired Briana Mitsoda(One of the original devs of the first bloodlines), then they fired the whole studio. While the game itself is now in development hell, and we don't even know who current developer is.
Rumor has it that it's developed by the Chinese Room.

Nevertheless it's sad that we can't get another proper game from that setting.
Well, let's stop with the off-topic, before some mod notices.

Reactions: Latetoparty

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Fun times.
what you really don't know is vtm redemption, it's a real gem, great dialog,good story, they don't do games like this anymore, but the game that Abelius created was more like a quest game with arcade elements, and the dialogues were well written, I don't know what these "developers" create but definitely not a game.

Reactions: Joyvankek

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
That was mean. True, but mean. Deserved, but mean. Funny, but mean. You get it ;)

Sad to see that most stuff is more a "promise for the future" than actually implemented. At this point, i would normally joke about getting a previous version instead of an update, but given the fate of the 3d adventure we had, i better shut up

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes