Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
Because Staning tries to convince us from time to time that everything about this game is business as usual...
I certainly hope things don't stay business as usual lol. Things need to start scaling forward.

I don't want to be that guy but it's been close to 2 years, how is this not hit with an Abandoned tag yet?
Public build is 3 versions ahead of the 0.1.3.1 shown in the OP. Unfortunately only F95 mods can change it.

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
3 versions? Don't you mean four versions ahead since it's currently 1.7.1, with 1.6.0, 1.5.0 and 1.4.0. posted.
The Public build is 1.6.1, I didn't want to count the Supporter version since it's paywalled.

Anyone can download the Launcher from and play 1.6.1 for a representative look at where the game is. Instead of being "just trust me bro, .1.7 is much better"

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
The Public build is 1.6.1, I didn't want to count the Supporter version since it's paywalled.

Anyone can download the Launcher from and play 1.6.1 for a representative look at where the game is. Instead of being "just trust me bro, .1.7 is much better"
More so on the logic of updating from this line here.
Public build is 3 versions ahead of the 0.1.3.1 shown in the OP. Unfortunately only F95 mods can change it.
F95 is pretty much a pirate haven here. I'm not sure what stops people from extracting the recent version behind the paywall, and post on F95. They have done so before, even on this game, so I don't see a break in the status quo.

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
More so on the logic of updating from this line here.

F95 is pretty much a pirate haven here. I'm not sure what stops people from extracting the recent version behind the paywall, and post on F95. They have done so before, even on this game, so I don't see a break in the status quo.
I think that the problem is in the launcher. Or game is just so bad that no one even bother to try and pirate it xd

Fn0309

Jan 13, 2018
i keep getting a timeout or connection lost and can't play the game anyone know how to fix this?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
i keep getting a timeout or connection lost and can't play the game anyone know how to fix this?
Right, right. because it's all downloaded from a launcher.
That's sort of the thing, you need to download the launcher, then it downloads the game/necessary files.
I had the same problem and I think it was because of my cruddy connection at the time. I've since then gotten a better internet provider and now I don't get the connection error.

Maybe someone with better technical skills can chime in.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes