Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes
Oct 25, 2019
Well, since last alpha i played, game received quite a lot of new content. however it got even more bugs. Game has become buggy as fuck. Devs, you to add fast save, because i'm being tired every time after every fucking action run to bed and save, so as not to catch some bugs.

Lord Riz

Aug 5, 2017
I feel so stupid. Started the game... and can't figure out what to do. I'm suppose to see the chieftain but I can't find him nor the guard that is suppose to take me there. I've been here for an hour and can't just figure it out. Met all the other NPCs and so on... I've been to the guard's tent and even waited an entire day to see if at night or during the day he returns there... Help...

Reactions: nahbrenda2

GlazingBuns

May 9, 2018
I feel so stupid. Started the game... and can't figure out what to do. I'm suppose to see the chieftain but I can't find him nor the guard that is suppose to take me there. I've been here for an hour and can't just figure it out. Met all the other NPCs and so on... I've been to the guard's tent and even waited an entire day to see if at night or during the day he returns there... Help...
you've reached the end of the content. This is basically an expanded tech demo

Pikant

Lead Spine animator for LOK Rebirth
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Hello! I'm one of the devs of this game. Please read:

Character quests with the Chieftain and Galdryn are not available in this release. This is a sandbox demo to show our progress in building the foundation for our patrons.

As the chieftain was not ready by the date we decided we'd release, the story ends as soon as you exit the tent.

No new NSFW scenes are added in this release, as all the effort went into making the models first, but the 4 NSFW scenes from the tech demo can be found in the new Memories section of the game.

As this was asked, we’d like to clarify that we’re not giving less space to the NSFW content, we’re preparing the ground to move on to the spicy content.

For more info give a read to our blog where we go in detail about the whole development process.
I thank you for your understanding, and I hope this can clear some confusion.

Pikant

Lead Spine animator for LOK Rebirth
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Damn, after seeing this last page I think the best thing to do would be to restart 0.8, can you imagine the amount of content we would have a year and a half later if it had been continued?

Although I think at this point it would be more difficult to see it happening than Krystal appearing as a character in Smash Bros Ultimate. :LOL:
Except you know we can't and we've explained why several times, but yeah, there's always 0.8 to play too in the meanwhile.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whill this the same as the original Flash player also a small qst can whe get the option for breast size
becausse someppl like them small and some ppl like them really huge

Mad_S

Aug 23, 2019
whill this the same as the original Flash player also a small qst can whe get the option for breast size
becausse someppl like them small and some ppl like them really huge
Breast size customization is already planned, and they're working on it!

Mar 28, 2019
this game runs horribly barely works and the exe keeps deleting itself or just not extracting at all and from what i can tell its not worth the effort anyway

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Damn, after seeing this last page I think the best thing to do would be to restart 0.8, can you imagine the amount of content we would have a year and a half later if it had been continued?

Although I think at this point it would be more difficult to see it happening than Krystal appearing as a character in Smash Bros Ultimate. :LOL:
true

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i hope you use the original plan they had whit the old LoK Flash game.
you know whit the dino/croc ppl and giant T-Rex

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes