Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Well, I don't remember so many, it's just another thing if you don't know where to go... But, I'm going to do it 50 times, maybe I'll discover something new!!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonsix6969

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
exageration max again...
There's like 6 different scene with the pot, if you really want to see them all.

RotNot

Aug 26, 2019
I haven't fully been keeping up with this since the switch, but is there anything to play right now or is it basically a tech demo?

May 29, 2018
Any word on when the new update will release?

I really don't want to go through these posts. Should I check back Mid April? Mid June? December? 2023?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
So I'ma try a complement sandwich. Say something good, then something bad. Then something good.
After fiddling with some of the recent demo, I find it to be coming along well. I like the art style, but that is my opinion.
The game is quite over ambitious, and I feel it will take a long time to get finished, if it does. I hope I'm proven wrong.
Behind-the-scenes wise, it's getting hooked up nicely; I recall reading that there are systems of code to handle quests so they are easy to implement, among other tools made from scratch.

But with these tools to handle quests, etcs, (there were more tools but I forget for what aspects of the game,) I hope it will be built easier with less difficulty.
To be sure, there is a lot of pressure on these devs. A lot. There is so much on their plate, and they are being looked at through a microscope. I believe in redemption. People are only sacks of mostly water living in meat mechs. So, it's a little dishearting to hear certain truths, for sure. The truth can hurt at times. But we also need to hear them if we want to better ourselves. I think they heard, and yes, while hurtful, are trying to push themselves to be better for all of us.

I do suppose we could keep digging in the past and comparing A to B like the size of our dicks, but I find that pointless. But I would much rather look forward to the future, and focus on the present.

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
So I'ma try a complement sandwich. Say something good, then something bad. Then something good.
After fiddling with some of the recent demo, I find it to be coming along well. I like the art style, but that is my opinion.
The game is quite over ambitious, and I feel it will take a long time to get finished, if it does. I hope I'm proven wrong.
Behind-the-scenes wise, it's getting hooked up nicely; I recall reading that there are systems of code to handle quests so they are easy to implement, among other tools made from scratch.

But with these tools to handle quests, etcs, (there were more tools but I forget for what aspects of the game,) I hope it will be built easier with less difficulty.
To be sure, there is a lot of pressure on these devs. A lot. There is so much on their plate, and they are being looked at through a microscope. I believe in redemption. People are only sacks of mostly water living in meat mechs. So, it's a little dishearting to hear certain truths, for sure. The truth can hurt at times. But we also need to hear them if we want to better ourselves. I think they heard, and yes, while hurtful, are trying to push themselves to be better for all of us.

I do suppose we could keep digging in the past and comparing A to B like the size of our dicks, but I find that pointless. But I would much rather look forward to the future, and focus on the present.

I agree.

As far as over-ambition, that is probably the case. But it isn't ambition we can't handle, it's just time consuming. There are mistakes I wish I could go back in time and correct, but it is too late now. We simply need to learn not to do such things in the future.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I agree.

As far as over-ambition, that is probably the case. But it isn't ambition we can't handle, it's just time consuming. There are mistakes I wish I could go back in time and correct, but it is too late now. We simply need to learn not to do such things in the future.
Hard to have a complement sandwich without saying something bad. if that's the worst I could think of, then you're pretty well off in a good direction, I think ;)
I think having ambition is a good thing. Romans...very ambitious. You hear things like Rome was not built in a day. This is very true. I want to see this game, this...Rome eventually complete.

Like mortar to brick,
the raw code, words, and art build
this colosseum.
Haiku~

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Hard to have a complement sandwich without saying something bad. if that's the worst I could think of, then you're pretty well off in a good direction, I think ;)
I think having ambition is a good thing. Romans...very ambitious. You hear things like Rome was not built in a day. This is very true. I want to see this game, this...Rome eventually complete.

Like mortar to brick,
the raw code, words, and art build
this colosseum.
Haiku~
Mentioning Romans is the path to my heart.

Reactions: Schmuley Goldstein

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Stick to talking about this game please, not the previous I don't know how many reboots, and definitely not AAA game deving.

And keep the salt to a minimum, if possible.

Reactions: MightyAltroll
May 31, 2018
Thanks for your answers (I managed to read them before the moderator deleted the post), now I have no more questions about what happened to the abandoned version of the game.

P.S. As for the dialogues, why did I say that they seemed to me weaker in new version of the game than in the previous game version: some of them seemed a little short to me, but I especially did not like the fact that the dialogs change automatically after 2-3 seconds. No, I have time to read them, but still there is a slight rush, and it is a little annoying. Hopefully in the future the game will have the ability to slow down the dialogue change speed.

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Thanks for your answers (I managed to read them before the moderator deleted the post), now I have no more questions about what happened to the abandoned version of the game.

P.S. As for the dialogues, why did I say that they seemed to me weaker in new version of the game than in the previous game version: some of them seemed a little short to me, but I especially did not like the fact that the dialogs change automatically after 2-3 seconds. No, I have time to read them, but still there is a slight rush, and it is a little annoying. Hopefully in the future the game will have the ability to slow down the dialogue change speed.
Ah okay, yeah I think I've seen enough complaints about that to go ahead and say that's a problem. It'll be fixed, don't worry. We tried that kind of dialogue to make scenes feel more natural, and flow a bit better, but I can see it was a mistake. In the future (When we get around to fixing it) we'll make it so the player has to input to go to the next dialogue, so left click or space.

Reactions: MyLittleTrolly
May 31, 2018
Ah okay, yeah I think I've seen enough complaints about that to go ahead and say that's a problem. It'll be fixed, don't worry. We tried that kind of dialogue to make scenes feel more natural, and flow a bit better, but I can see it was a mistake. In the future (When we get around to fixing it) we'll make it so the player has to input to go to the next dialogue, so left click or space.

Youp, a pause in dialogues is needed, especially when it comes to adult content, because the player will try to look at the action itself, and rushing text can make someone nervous at such a moment :)

Reactions: TitleA_A

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I can't believe this is still going after such a fucked development, I am amazed at has over 2k people supporting on patron after all its been through. Here is hoping it does not go tits up like it always dose lol.
They really love to see some top tier Krystal Naughty content i guess

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I can't believe this is still going after such a fucked development, I am amazed at has over 2k people supporting on patron after all its been through. Here is hoping it does not go tits up like it always dose lol.
And that there is a brutal RPG with dozens of mods like SexLab and... yes, Krystal. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes