Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Bestpal195

Apr 7, 2018
i need some help. i just got the game and I started it a while a go, but i have no idea what to do after i wake up. the game said to speak to Gladryn ,who is the guy outside the tent, but he only says move a long over and over, what do i do.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
i need some help. i just got the game and I started it a while a go, but i have no idea what to do after i wake up. the game said to speak to Gladryn ,who is the guy outside the tent, but he only says move a long over and over, what do i do.
There is no more content yet. You can do a cooking game and collect some inventory but that's about it.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
A hard a work is someone who gets up at 6:00 to drive 30km to work and back at 18:00. Yours is something else.
Why do you put in the effort to say stuff like that? it's not helpful nor constructive.
Neither is this post. So, take what you will from it.

Reactions: Kunt

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I'm still confused as to why you guys keep tiptoeing around actual, penetrative sex. Even the previous version took forever to get to fourth base.

View attachment 1148742
Most of the time the reason why is create tension and build-up so that it is more satisfying. What needs to be done however, is make that build-up interesting, enganging, and have dialogue that is worth it so people do not get bored.

TitleA_A

Apr 27, 2020
Most of the time the reason why is create tension and build-up so that it is more satisfying. What needs to be done however, is make that build-up interesting, enganging, and have dialogue that is worth it so people do not get bored.
Bored is subjective.

It wasn't too uncommon to see people ask for "complete" saves to v.08, just so each and every scene could be accessed easier.

Consider looking into H-scenes in and around combat, if you're concerned about player retention.
That's a tried, true and tested gameplay loop to hold over any ambitious H-game.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Asking for saves is a normal thing and has nothing to do with skipping by loop. You could simply be stuck, have deleted the game or just moved on to the new content. Ask people in summertime saga how many times they had to start over because the saves were not compatible with the latest versions.

Last edited:

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Asking for saves is a normal thing and has nothing to do with skipping by loop. You could simply be stuck, have deleted the game or just moved on to the new content. Ask people in summertime saga how many times they had to start over because the saves were not compatible with the latest versions.
I'm having to agree with you on this one. While personally I've never used saves, (I'm the type of plebian that enjoys starting over from square one,) I can see the boon provided to those that have an incompatible save file due to a game update.

Reactions: Fabaz
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes