pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
-----------------------------------------------
NEW RELEASE
VERSION CG130d

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
VERSION CG130d: LOLITA SPEAKS 8 LANGUAGES (+ BUGFIX)
(27 may 2021)
- Add 6 new langage (machine translation): Now, in addition to FRANÇAIS, ENGLISH, you can play in you can play in DEUTCH, ESPAÑOL, РОССИЯ, PORTUGUÊS, TÜRKÇE, ITALIANO
Thanks 乃คяdaK , Remigio , Forca , Gamefairys55 , Mr. Pilchard , randomguy6516265165 , recreation for testing these new languages.
Thanks to 乃คяdaK for allowing these translations and for correcting the Italian version
- Fix the first day « no class » bug (thks Tinus Tushy , Archangelysses , BuffLawyer )
- Fix the poker freeze (thks @ , gsuk , Frurose )
- Fix the « changing for sport » bug (thanks Draxc )
- fix some others little bugs
- Fix the memory overflow crash (thks @ for finding the solution)

LOLITAGONEWILD CG130d (4,64Go) :
- -
UPDATE ONLY (4,51Mo)
(you need to already have CG130a, b or c version)
CG130a => CG130d : - -
compatible with the "compressed CG130a" version too

Last edited:

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
NEW RELEASE
VERSION CG130d

VERSION CG130d: LOLITA SPEAKS 8 LANGUAGES (+ BUGFIX)
(27 may 2021)
- Add 6 new langage (machine translation): Now, in addition to FRANÇAIS, ENGLISH, you can play in you can play in DEUTCH, ESPAÑOL, РОССИЯ, PORTUGUÊS, TÜRKÇE, ITALIANO
Thanks 乃คяdaK , Remigio , Forca , Gamefairys55 , Mr. Pilchard , randomguy6516265165 , recreation for testing these new languages.
Thanks to 乃คяdaK for allowing these translations and for correcting the Italian version
- Fix the first day « no class » bug (thks Tinus Tushy , Archangelysses , BuffLawyer )
- Fix the poker freeze (thks @ , gsuk , Frurose )
- Fix the « changing for sport » bug (thanks Draxc )
- fix some others little bugs
- Fix the memory overflow crash (thks @ for finding the solution)

LOLITAGONEWILD CG130d (4,64Go) :
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
UPDATE ONLY (4,51Mo)
(you need to already have CG130a, b or c version)
CG130a => CG130d : MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
compatible with the "compressed CG130a" version too
uploading in process... more link soon
Ohh GooD!
I wonder if it is the Brazilian PORTUGUESE or the original? :WaitWhat:

Jul 14, 2020
It's the "Google translate Portuguese"... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can add more langage. Just ask !
Thanks for the little update, you are the best :love:

Take to translated DeepL, which is better than the Google translator.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AzuraMeta

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Take to translated DeepL, which is better than the Google translator.
I know that DeepL is better.
I use it to correct my EngRish !
But, unfortunately DeepL does not keep the syntax of code inserted in the text.
And it doesn't translate a file with more than 5000 lines at once either.
That's why I used (whose translation engine is GoogleTranslate)

I have set up a system that allows everyone to "easily" make corrections (thanks to the XLSX file in the game directory) and then I can create a new corrected text file in the desired language (or in a new language)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrueDarkness35
Jul 14, 2020

I have set up a system that allows everyone to "easily" make corrections (thanks to the XLSX file in the game directory) and then I can create a new corrected text file in the desired language (or in a new language)
I look over the German translation ;)

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Lolita Gone Wild [CG130d] [pepette] ORIGINAL SIZE: 4.99GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (1.74GB):

I have entirely redone my compression. Read below to know why.

This time, with this compressed version, the difference in quality should be pretty much imperceptible between the Original and the Compressed version.
The only way you would notice a difference would be comparing both images side by side, and even then it would not be easy to know which ones is the original.
I'll let you see by yourself in the samples.
Since at the time this was my first RPGMV compression, I decided that it deserved a bit more love :giggle:
I'll upload more mirrors tomorrow.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017

The translation is great, it looks like you had help from a Portuguese friend.
Captura de Tela (310).png Captura de Tela (311).png
Now I can have fun playing this great game.(y)

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I look over the German translation ;)
Machine translated German? Oh, that's going to be rocky as hell. I speak German natively, if some help is needed, I could help.
Thanks for the proposition !
I don't want to impose it on you, but maybe the best thing is that you get in touch with each other to avoid making corrections that are already done.
I think the file to be corrected is big enough for you to share it.
The file needed for the correction is already in the game directory. It's an EXCEL file (I just need you to change the color of the boxes you correct so that I can more easily check the code syntax "\\n", "\\c[]"...)

Reactions: TrueDarkness35

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
hi pepette,
you game look promising and the the girl looks cute, but is there a option to get the pics sharper?
i tryed several option in the resolution menü.
i also tryed to chance fullsreen and windowed ... but the resolution is crap.

btw. it would be cool, if you add the option to chance between fullschreen and windowed in game, i use the game.ini for this (but that not the coolest option.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
hi pepette,
you game look promising and the the girl looks cute, but is there a option to get the pics sharper?
i tryed several option in the resolution menü.
i also tryed to chance fullsreen and windowed ... but the resolution is crap.

btw. it would be cool, if you add the option to chance between fullschreen and windowed in game, i use the game.ini for this (but that not the coolest option.
As I'm not the one who coded the "fullscreen++" part (it's a script I found on F95zone), I don't really know how to answer your image size problem.
I create the game on a 1920x1080 screen and the images are of a more suitable size compared to your screenshot.
(My tester has a screen equivalent to mine).
I would have to test on a bigger screen. I will try to do it before the next big update. :unsure:

To switch from full screen to windowed mode, just press the F5 key. You can also try the ALT+ENTREE mode (it's written on the main page of this thread but it seems that nobody reads it :LOL: It is also said in the game tutorial...)

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Didn't realise a new version was out, but I was playing and went over to the nudist beach and when I came back it was night time and the little shed would no longer let me change out of my suit so I was stranded there, doesn't let you leave without changing but doesn't let you change. XD I'll try it out again in a few more versions though, seemed decent enough I just lost a bunch of time with that bug. :)

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the proposition !
I don't want to impose it on you, but maybe the best thing is that you get in touch with each other to avoid making corrections that are already done.
I think the file to be corrected is big enough for you to share it.
The file needed for the correction is already in the game directory. It's an EXCEL file (I just need you to change the color of the boxes you correct so that I can more easily check the code syntax "\\n", "\\c[]"...)
sure, no biggie. would not be opposed.

senss

Sep 2, 2019
crashes on startup. tried downloading again, tried unpacking again, tried winzip and 7-zip. i modified the game.ini file in case that was the problem. and yes i did try to run in admin. any suggestions?:)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
crashes on startup. tried downloading again, tried unpacking again, tried winzip and 7-zip. i modified the game.ini file in case that was the problem. and yes i did try to run in admin. any suggestions?:)
Sorry if it sounds stupid, but are your sure it is not something damaged in the download ? And have you tried the complete new version, or only the patch ? I launched the new version only once, but I launched it, and it worked fine, but I downloaded again the full thing, rather than patching an old version, also because I did not have the latest version before the patch.
It even solved the problem about part of the screen being kind of replicated/sliding, setting the maximum resolution unfortunately took over the screen, but it works smoothly, even if the screen has a real resolution higher than the one in the game. And I ran it on a Windows 10 machine, with antivirus, while having other software open, and with a screen resolution higher than its maximum, thus not exactly the best combination for compatibility.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
Very cool game, but earning cash should be more balanced during gameplay, early we have very little of money and cant afford most clothes, but when corruption kicks in we can easy and quick farm much of money - so its possible to skip "middle" clothes

senss

Sep 2, 2019
Sorry if it sounds stupid, but are your sure it is not something damaged in the download ? And have you tried the complete new version, or only the patch ? I launched the new version only once, but I launched it, and it worked fine, but I downloaded again the full thing, rather than patching an old version, also because I did not have the latest version before the patch.
It even solved the problem about part of the screen being kind of replicated/sliding, setting the maximum resolution unfortunately took over the screen, but it works smoothly, even if the screen has a real resolution higher than the one in the game. And I ran it on a Windows 10 machine, with antivirus, while having other software open, and with a screen resolution higher than its maximum, thus not exactly the best combination for compatibility.
i already answered ur question lol. i have played hundreds of gigs of games from this site, this game i cant get to launch. tried literally everything. i did notice one thing tho, winzip used a long time every time i used it, but 7zip did not. and yes several downloads..
*EDIT* and yes it was indeed several gb

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes