pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for the reply! It doesn't look like changing the resolution in the menu does anything.
I tried switching between the fullscreen modes and that doesn't do the trick either.
I would edit the FullscreenRatio and/or the WindowedRatio in the Game.ini but I'm not sure what I should change them to.

None of it is the end of the world, I was just curious. I'll keep playing around with it tomorrow and see if I can come up with anything.
Is there a way to make the entire game higher resolution while in full screen mode? It's crisp in windowed mode but it gets fuzzy in fullscreen mode. After asking that, I've realized the fix for that would most likely be the same fixes you mentioned above. Again, I'll play around with it tomorrow.

Also, I'm a HUGE fan of this game. It's one of the best I've ever played. Keep it up and let me know if there's anything I can do to help!! I'm going to buy you a coffee tomorrow! <3
I'm sorry that my suggestions didn't help enough.
Indeed, the possible actions to improve in full screen or windowed are the same (except for the "Ratio" which have their own setting, as their names indicate).

I'm glad you like the game! It's really nice to know that Lolita has fans.

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
Hi! I had to take time out from playing to say that I am really enjoying the game so far. I am on day 13, and there is so much more for me to do! I am really looking forward to it. Thank you for the excellent game.

Epicurus

May 5, 2017
Such a stupid game. It has bad artwork and is soooo predictable. I love it. I haven't played a game in a long time that I couldn't put down. Most games I would play for a bit and forget and others I just want to break the game by cheating. But this game I find no reason to cheat on it and potentially break the game. Like I said before it's stupid but I love it.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
Do we have any news regarding updates? I am really interested to see what else Lolita will get herself into.

Reactions: reld

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Do we have any news regarding updates? I am really interested to see what else Lolita will get herself into.
I am not a full-time coder.
I have a lot of work IRL during the summer. So little time to code.
I can't announce a release date for the moment! I hope my schedule will allow me to make the next update in the autumn but I don't promise anything.
Don't worry, the ideas in my script promise Lolita to have many more adventures.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
I can't announce a release date for the moment! I hope my schedule will allow me to make the next update in the autumn but I don't promise anything.
Don't worry, the ideas in my script promise Lolita to have many more adventures.
Good luck with your job and don't worry. I think all of us can wait here.

Reactions: pepette

Leshiy77777

Aug 27, 2020
If it's not a secret, what are the ideas for the next updates?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
(this post is a response to a comment that was deleted.)

I am aware that my images are not as beautiful as those of other games (but still better than some others)
This is my first game, I chose to use "Honey Select" because I could get it easily and for free (as I don't monetize the game). There are too many images : changing software now would be too much work (and the assets would cost me more than all the donations I got on " ")
I will use another software for the drawings of my next game, but I will take the time to finish this game first.

Last edited:

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I am aware that my images are not as beautiful as those of other games (but still better than some others)
This is my first game, I chose to use "Honey Select" because I could get it easily and for free (as I don't monetize the game). There are too many images : changing software now would be too much work (and the assets would cost me more than all the donations I got on " ")
I will use another software for the drawings of my next game, but I will take the time to finish this game first.
Good luck in your future as a Dev!

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes