ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
i already answered ur question lol. i have played hundreds of gigs of games from this site, this game i cant get to launch. tried literally everything. i did notice one thing tho, winzip used a long time every time i used it, but 7zip did not. and yes several downloads..
*EDIT* and yes it was indeed several gb
Sorry I could not more of help, but actually, it is irrelevant how many other games you played, even from downloaded from this web site.
I was not questioning your skill, just trying to ask some of the questions a technical support person could ask to understand the exact conditions in which you had the problems, e.g. version of the software you were using, and if you had patched a previous one or used directly the latest.
I had used a previous version in more than one computer without the problems you described, and I downloaded the latest one and used it, also without problems - I am only one user, but if it works systematically for me, it means it is not a problem that happens to everybody, and every time the software starts, and in general, the more information about the problem, the better for the one trying to solve it (the author).
Again, sorry I could not be more of help

vano27

Jun 20, 2019
hmm very strange, but for some reason the game did not want to start (it gave an error from windows itself that it could not start this version) but oh well, I just took another launcher) (by the way, it seems that if the files in the archive itself are damaged, it will not open normally)

senss

Sep 2, 2019
Sorry I could not more of help, but actually, it is irrelevant how many other games you played, even from downloaded from this web site.
I was not questioning your skill, just trying to ask some of the questions a technical support person could ask to understand the exact conditions in which you had the problems, e.g. version of the software you were using, and if you had patched a previous one or used directly the latest.
i was only telling to give some reference as to what experience i do have in addition to the other things i mentioned. this is why im surprised why it wont work, ive had my struggles in the past, but ive learned from it, and this one gives me no hint to how something would be wrong.

p.s. i appreciate u taking the time to try to help me out!:PogChamp:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is the mega UPDATE file, a bad link? Guess I could use one of the other ones, but just thrwoing it out there. I have 130a already so went to download the update and it shows a bad link.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
crashes on startup. tried downloading again, tried unpacking again, tried winzip and 7-zip. i modified the game.ini file in case that was the problem. and yes i did try to run in admin. any suggestions?:)
Can you explain the crash a little more?
Does the game not launch at all?
Do you get an error message?
Do you manage to start a game, choose the language before the game crashes?
If yes, which language did you choose?
Did you download the "full" version or just the "130a=>130d update"?

Very cool game, but earning cash should be more balanced during gameplay, early we have very little of money and cant afford most clothes, but when corruption kicks in we can easy and quick farm much of money - so its possible to skip "middle" clothes
I know that the game still needs some rebalancing in terms of earnings (not only money, but also characteristics).
But you have to keep in mind that not all jobs are in the game yet. So there will be other ways to earn money later (and other reasons to spend money).

hmm very strange, but for some reason the game did not want to start (it gave an error from windows itself that it could not start this version) but oh well, I just took another launcher) (by the way, it seems that if the files in the archive itself are damaged, it will not open normally)
Can you tell me which link seems corrupted?
(As I have a very slow connection, it is very long for me to check each link)

Anyone know what variable do you need to edit for money with a save editor?
As Frurose said, don't use a savegame editor to edit your game (most variables are redundant and there is a check that is done regularly to prevent bugs).
The easiest way is to use the CHEATROOM (stairs in the kitchen of the house that lead to the CGroom, then the door that leads to the CHEATROOM).
There you can change the most usual variables of the game without risk of crashing your game.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Is the mega UPDATE file, a bad link? Guess I could use one of the other ones, but just thrwoing it out there. I have 130a already so went to download the update and it shows a bad link.
Thanks for the report, the URL address was indeed incomplete. I have corrected the link

Reactions: Dyhart

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, I have been doing the homework for both the lessons but I would like to know what consequences does it have if you don't. Also, if you manage to get an std or addicted to drugs what happens?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
So, I have been doing the homework for both the lessons but I would like to know what consequences does it have if you don't. Also, if you manage to get an std or addicted to drugs what happens?
If she doesn't do her homework, Lolita will end up being called into the principal's office. There she will be spanked, then bare-assed spanked. After she can negotiate a temporary amnesty by offering the principal a blowjob.

If Lolita becomes addicted to drugs, she will not be able to sleep without taking a dose.
She will be able to negotiate costs with the dealer to get her fix if she doesn't have enough money when she is in withdrawal (and if she doesn't have any drugs in inventory).
A cure is available at the hospital, but it has the consequence of making Lolita temporarily addicted to another substance...

The STD part of the game is at the very beginning: For the moment, if Lolita have an STD, she will only have a decrease of certain characteristics during the night. There is a possibility to be treated at the hospital, but for the moment there are no pictures.

Reactions: linus.quotes

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
If she doesn't do her homework, Lolita will end up being called into the principal's office. There she will be spanked, then bare-assed spanked. After she can negotiate a temporary amnesty by offering the principal a blowjob.

If Lolita becomes addicted to drugs, she will not be able to sleep without taking a dose.
She will be able to negotiate costs with the dealer to get her fix if she doesn't have enough money when she is in withdrawal (and if she doesn't have any drugs in inventory).
A cure is available at the hospital, but it has the consequence of making Lolita temporarily addicted to another substance...

The STD part of the game is at the very beginning: For the moment, if Lolita have an STD, she will only have a decrease of certain characteristics during the night. There is a possibility to be treated at the hospital, but for the moment there are no pictures.
Addicted to another one of the substances offered by the dealer right? Also, your game is maybe one of the best rpgm out there.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Addicted to another one of the substances offered by the dealer right? Also, your game is maybe one of the best rpgm out there.
I'll leave you with the surprise for the substance Lolita will become addicted to as a result of the treatment (but the CG that is only accessible through this new addiction is not with the dealer. Look in the CGroom if you need a hint, every "CG.locked" gives a clue on how to unlock it).

Thanks for the encouragement.
I'm glad you like Lolita

Reactions: KuroKumo

vano27

Jun 20, 2019
Can you tell me which link seems corrupted?
(As I have a very slow connection, it is very long for me to check each link)

I downloaded from anonfile

by the way, almost all npc I end up missing and the game crashes in some moments (okay, I'm used to playing games in the blind, as not very much in languages) (translation by the way is terrible))

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
so my current save is super old and it does not make the bed scene (when excitment is over 50) happen.. and some old scene to.. and the old man outdoor (newer events) and nurse events dont trigger

anyone have this events full in a save??

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
so my current save is super old and it does not make the bed scene (when excitment is over 50) happen.. and some old scene to.. and the old man outdoor (newer events) and nurse events dont trigger

anyone have this events full in a save??
Normally your savegame should work. But I haven't tested the game with very old saves.
Do you remember the version number you had?
Did a message appear saying that "the game has been updated" ?

Except for the scene in the bed which should indeed start (Not a big CG : just Lolita moving in her sleep with a close-up on her butt), the events you are talking about are conditioned, you probably just need to get the game going.
Sometimes RPG needs to "reload the map" for updates to be taken. (For example, if Lolita is in the house when you load your game, try to go to the street and get back in before you go to bed).

In this update, the passers-by are only there one day a week, between Monday and Thursday. And they are not there all day. If you don't have the requirements when Lolita meets them, there will only be softscreens.

The new events with the nurse are triggered on Tuesday if Lolita is horny enough or if she has already masturbated in her room. There is a call at the end of the class to warn.

I hope this information can help you
If nothing really happens, let me know.

PS: unfortunately I don't have a complete savegame to send you, as I'm still programming mine won't work anymore on the current version.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Is there any way to view the CGs in a higher resolution?
There is no easy answer because it depends a lot on the size of your screen and if you play in window mode or full screen.

The CGs are mostly in 1280x720, so the closer you set the resolution of the game to that, the less annoying the pixels will be.

However :
- In order to keep the CGs usable for those who still play in "native window mode", I had to zoom out some images in the game (especially when the right part of the image is important for understanding). Those pics appear smaller.
- There are still some low resolution images (an old mistake of mine to reduce the size of the game), I redo some each time I update the game, but there are still a few of these.

There are 4 ways to change the resolution of the game
- The "resolution" menu (I think you've already tried this one, but you should also mix it with the following ones)
- switch between the 2 fullscreen mode to see witch one is better for your screen ("alt+enter" OR "F5" to activate/deactivate)
- Edit the Game.ini (with any TXTeditor) and modify the values "FullscreenRatio" or "WindowedRatio" (number without decimal point, and remains in small values)
- And, as a last resort, change the resolution of your computer screen during the game.

I hope these imperfect answers will help

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
There is no easy answer because it depends a lot on the size of your screen and if you play in window mode or full screen.

The CGs are mostly in 1280x720, so the closer you set the resolution of the game to that, the less annoying the pixels will be.

However :
- In order to keep the CGs usable for those who still play in "native window mode", I had to zoom out some images in the game (especially when the right part of the image is important for understanding). Those pics appear smaller.
- There are still some low resolution images (an old mistake of mine to reduce the size of the game), I redo some each time I update the game, but there are still a few of these.

There are 4 ways to change the resolution of the game
- The "resolution" menu (I think you've already tried this one, but you should also mix it with the following ones)
- switch between the 2 fullscreen mode to see witch one is better for your screen ("alt+enter" OR "F5" to activate/deactivate)
- Edit the Game.ini (with any TXTeditor) and modify the values "FullscreenRatio" or "WindowedRatio" (number without decimal point, and remains in small values)
- And, as a last resort, change the resolution of your computer screen during the game.

I hope these imperfect answers will help
Thanks for the reply! It doesn't look like changing the resolution in the menu does anything.
I tried switching between the fullscreen modes and that doesn't do the trick either.
I would edit the FullscreenRatio and/or the WindowedRatio in the Game.ini but I'm not sure what I should change them to.

None of it is the end of the world, I was just curious. I'll keep playing around with it tomorrow and see if I can come up with anything.
Is there a way to make the entire game higher resolution while in full screen mode? It's crisp in windowed mode but it gets fuzzy in fullscreen mode. After asking that, I've realized the fix for that would most likely be the same fixes you mentioned above. Again, I'll play around with it tomorrow.

Also, I'm a HUGE fan of this game. It's one of the best I've ever played. Keep it up and let me know if there's anything I can do to help!! I'm going to buy you a coffee tomorrow! <3

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes