pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am surprised by what you are saying here. There is nothing in the game that prevents Lolita from going out without showering.

For the "dressing room" at the neighbor's house, look in the "game options" if you haven't deactivated the option. There are 3 settings
- show some changes then skip
- show all changes
- ask if you want to see the change

Can you be more precise about the crash you had when leaving the neighbor's house?
Did you see a message with a long number like \l123456789?

If you want, you can send me your save and I'll check

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
can someone tell me the locations of the guy that is an exhibitionist?
The exhibitionist appears 2 times in the game:
- during a jog (if I remember correctly, he comes the 3rd time)
- during the blackmail. If you can't show your breasts in the school's bathroom, Paul forces you to come to his house. Then, there are "shady" people blocking the street. Lolita is forced to go through the small path and he is there

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The exhibitionist appears 2 times in the game:
- during a jog (if I remember correctly, he comes the 3rd time)
- during the blackmail. If you can't show your breasts in the school's bathroom, Paul forces you to come to his house. Then, there are "shady" people blocking the street. Lolita is forced to go through the small path and he is there
I saw him while jogging but I've also saw him in a different place out of that blackmail scene

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I saw him while jogging but I've also saw him in a different place out of that blackmail scene
Maybe the docks/residential block?
I checked, I had forgotten that I had added a random possibility.
It's in the same place as for the blackmail (the small path that passes next to the first building in the city).
The event is triggered randomly (there is only 1 chance out of 4 that it is triggered). The calculation is done when you go from the cinema street to the city.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I have a problem with the resolution. It does work as intended when changing the value in game.ini. However i can noy scale the window anymore, which means in a windowd game i have to play it on a small window. I do not want to play full screen. Is there anything i can change to make the window scalable again?

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I have a problem with the resolution. It does work as intended when changing the value in game.ini. However i can noy scale the window anymore, which means in a windowd game i have to play it on a small window. I do not want to play full screen. Is there anything i can change to make the window scalable again?
Nevermind. i found that when i change WindowedRatio=1 to WindowedRatio=0 the window is not scalable but it adapts to the height of my screen.

Draxc

May 13, 2020
Is there a way for you to see past monologues? I keep using shift so when a monologue comes in, it skips the dam thing. I know about the TO DO LIST but they sometimes don't pop up there.

Draxc

May 13, 2020
Also, I just got stuck. On wednesday, I didnt wear pe clothes so I had to change at school but I keep getting stuck with the bra and panties. Whenever I go to change, it stays as the bra and panties. I dont know if it has to do with the bra and panties but I have the second level ones.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Is there a way for you to see past monologues? I keep using shift so when a monologue comes in, it skips the dam thing. I know about the TO DO LIST but they sometimes don't pop up there.
Unfortunately, there is no way to go back for the text.
I don't know what text you "missed" but if it didn't appear in the TODO, it's not a date.

If you want to know what you have to do to advance in the game, go to the CGroom: if you click on a "CG locked" you will know what to do to unlock it.

Also, I just got stuck. On wednesday, I didnt wear pe clothes so I had to change at school but I keep getting stuck with the bra and panties. Whenever I go to change, it stays as the bra and panties. I dont know if it has to do with the bra and panties but I have the second level ones.
Thanks for the report
I would have to reproduce this bug to understand and correct it.
Can you send me your save so I can test it?

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Just jumped into this game, first day at school I can’t enter any of the classrooms and get “I have no class here” message or exit out the door, move upstairs etc I just get the “I have to go to school” message. Basically stuck, any help?

Draxc

May 13, 2020
Oh, I think I found the problem. I decided to do it with her first level bra and panties and it worked, that might have been cause I didn't do this first and went straight to doing it with the second level ones. So that might have been my bad. lol

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Oh, I think I found the problem. I decided to do it with her first level bra and panties and it worked, that might have been cause I didn't do this first and went straight to doing it with the second level ones. So that might have been my bad. lol
There is no mandatory outfit.
It should have worked no matter what underwear you wear.
At the moment I can't find the bug, but yes, it does seem to come from there.

Just jumped into this game, first day at school I can’t enter any of the classrooms and get “I have no class here” message or exit out the door, move upstairs etc I just get the “I have to go to school” message. Basically stuck, any help?
This bug will be fixed in the next bugfix
I still have some corrections to finish before posting it
You can use the savegame I posted on this message to start your game.

Reactions: Draxc

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Can you reupload the downloads?
I am preparing the new version.
(no new CGs, but Bugfix and 6 new languages)
I hope to publish it in a few hours.

Why does the game look so pixelated?
There are a number of images that have been made in low definition.
This is a mistake I made at one point when I panicked at the size of the game.
I will gradually redo these images in HD, using the layout technique to avoid that the size of the game explodes.
It's a long job and I also have to recode to go to layout. As there are a lot of images, I'll redo them little by little as I post updates.
For example, I redid the images of the meal in the version CG130

As long as I haven't redone all the images, some will be pixelated.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes