pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
No, of course not. It's just that there are no new adventures in the game. I bite my heels, but there are no new events in the game.
there are 21 new events in this update.
maybe not the ones you expected, but 21 is not none

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Poker game crashes when I fold on the first two hands and then go for broke on the third potentially winning hand (3 aces). Just completely hangs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pepette

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
This is the trouble of any developer. Now I'll try to explain. Let's say you're releasing a new game. In it - conditionally-one hundred events. Then you release the update. It contains-conditionally-twenty events. This is a large update in terms of volume - it is twenty percent of the previous version. Then you release the next update, and it also has twenty events. But this is already fifteen percent of the total volume. The next such update will add only thirteen and a half percent of the volume. The next one is eight percent. As a result, we come to the fact that twenty new events go unnoticed in the total volume of the game. There's nothing I can do about it, and that's why I suffer.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Poker game crashes when I fold on the first two hands and then go for broke on the third potentially winning hand (3 aces). Just completely hangs.
I tried the poker game two times and both ended in a frozen game. I also had this issue two times while dancing at the gypsy camp. All appeared to be random. I can not yet repeat any of them. For now, I recommend that everyone save before either of these events.

Feb 9, 2018
I am having a similar problem as tinus tushy. I go to school on first day and there is no class I can enter and I can't leave the building.
First time playing the game and already feel let down.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I tried the poker game two times and both ended in a frozen game. I also had this issue two times while dancing at the gypsy camp. All appeared to be random. I can not yet repeat any of them. For now, I recommend that everyone save before either of these events.
Thank you for the report
I will retest the poker and dance with attention

I am having a similar problem as tinus tushy. I go to school on first day and there is no class I can enter and I can't leave the building.
First time playing the game and already feel let down.
Thank you for the report
Sorry, as I could never reproduce this bug, it's complicated to correct it
here is a file "Save02.rvdata2" that will allow you to start the game.
unzip it in the game directory (where the save01 is)
Don't forget to check the "game options"

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

ghostyc

Apr 29, 2017
The fact that Lolita does not run alone is a gameplay choice. As her SPORT feature increases, so does her speed.
If you make her do jogging, swimming, dancing or volleyball, she will end up running all the time.

However, there is nothing to stop you from holding down the SHIFT key to make her run.
This key also allows you to switch all the texts to accelerated mode (very useful for events that are repeated too much in the game ;) ).

For the moment, there is no CG that is triggered when Lolita is showering.
There is in the game script, but it's quite a complex part for me to manage, because it will also depend on other additions I'm planning.
So I need to build this part of my script a little better before adding events in the bathroom to avoid future bugs.

For your information, if Lolita doesn't wash, new sentences appear when she leaves the house.

OH ! You must have a giant screen!

Unfortunately, I don't really have any solutions for you. I would have to do some tests with a screen of this size and I don't have one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here is what I would have tried first if I had your screen :
(I advise you to try each modification one by one)​
First : Quit the game
with any TXTeditor : Edit the Game.ini (it is in the folder where the game is)
change
- Fullscreen=1
to
- Fullscreen=0
The game will start in window mode, it may be more playable.
Normally the window will be the size corresponding to the resolution you have chosen

You can also try to change :
- FullscreenRatio=0
to
- FullscreenRatio=1
But I'm not sure it's the solution cause it may distord the pics

another modification to try
modify
- Library=System\RGSS300.dll
to
- Library=System\RGSS301.dll

As a last resort, you can also change your screen resolution (Windows settings) to a lower resolution before launching the game

The bug of display comes from the "code" which allows the passage in full screen.
It is not me who conceived this code, I just downloaded it on a forum of RPG.
I'm not sure how much more I can help you. Sorry !
i tried switching from fullscreen to windowed but it's too small, and if i make the size okish for my screen it's not in hd anymore, so it's still as unplayable, also tried the dll fix, didn't help. And i'm using a 80cm screen :d

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pepette

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Anyone got a full save or a save before this update, my save folder is gone and I dont feel like doing it all over again lol.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone got a full save or a save before this update, my save folder is gone and I dont feel like doing it all over again lol.
Not properly full but mostly, I didn't do the drugs addicted event and not end the sinner one (you can cheat anyway)

NB: you won't get the initial dev messages cause already made a save with the new version

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes