randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
These questions are often asked.

No implants! Lolita feels good in her skin (not sure if this expression exists in English), there is no question of her getting big balloons! Do you want her to have back pain? She manages to do a titjob in the gloryhole with her small chest, that's big enough! :ROFLMAO:

I considered tattoos, but I gave them up for the simple reason that I would have to redo all the images in the game including this possibility. And that's too big job for me to consider.
Especially since that if I added a tattoo, I know I would have to add a lot more very quickly. :devilish:
I considered for a moment to make it appear only on the portrait on the side of the picture (as for the sperm, the hair and the makeup), but in the framework of the tattoo, I find it useless if they don't appear in the pictures.

Pregnancy... there was a discussion about it in the last few weeks. (I invite you to read the discussion, it's in the 2 or 3 previous pages on the thread)
A solution has been considered. But, For now, nothing is sure!
First I have to see how HoneySelect that I use for the images can make Lolita's belly bigger without it being ridiculous.
If I manage to create this "pregnant Lolita", it will surely give access to different CGs but less numerous (a priori 1 for each series). This allows me to avoid the problem mentioned for the tattoos, but I will have to invent and write all these CGs, and find how to insert them in the actual gameplay. (It's almost a side game within the game :coffee: )
I'll also have to manage the pill, the morning-after pill, abortion, adoption, birth, father search... And make it all optional (like urination).
In short... If I do that, it will take a while to add in the game! So, I don't think it will be for the next update.

I still have a lot of work to do to complete my current script (without the eventual pregnancy CGs)
Currently there are about 250 CGs in the game script. Today's update contains 130: I'm just halfway through!
(not to mention that I already have a lot of CG in LowDef to redo)
I havent played the game yet so I should even be speaking but yeah I get that is a lot of work to add the tattos but ,and this is the last time Ill mention it because I dont want to bother, maybe add them but not all the game just at a certaing point when x stat is high enough? As I say I should be talking when I havent play the game. Thanks for the reply.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
pepette, I have read that blackmail can be avoided. Is it easy to avoid it?

I'm also not excited about the urination scenes. Can they be skipped or avoided?

Finally, can domination (or BDSM) (I have assumed that something like this exists from the previous images), lesbian and spanking scenes be avoided?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I havent played the game yet so I should even be speaking but yeah I get that is a lot of work to add the tattos but ,and this is the last time Ill mention it because I dont want to bother, maybe add them but not all the game just at a certaing point when x stat is high enough? As I say I should be talking when I havent play the game. Thanks for the reply.
It's a open world. Nothing forces the player to unlock a place before another (which sometimes leads to some inconsistencies that I try to correct)
So, if I add tattoos, they should appear everywhere.

pepette, I have read that blackmail can be avoided. Is it easy to avoid it?

I'm also not excited about the urination scenes. Can they be skipped or avoided?

Finally, can domination (or BDSM) (I have assumed that something like this exists from the previous images), lesbian and spanking scenes be avoided?
It's a open world, there are, finally, only a few CG that are mandatory. The others are only triggered by what you do.
But it is true that it is difficult to know what will happen before you get there.

The blackmail is triggered during a conversation (near the fountain) a question is asked, and it is clearly indicated in the answer if it leads to blackmail or if it avoids it.
I'm considering making CGs to replace blackmail if it is avoided, they are the ones that are declared "not yet in the game".

There is a "GAME OPTION" menu that allows you to choose if you want urination, and in the future: SM and rape, to be in the game.
To clarify, urination in the game consists mainly of urinating in public.
Deactivating the option does not prevent you from doing it, it just prevents the 2 places where Lolita cannot go out without urinating from blocking it.

Lesbian... there's some group scene sex where woman lick Lolita. These are difficult to avoid...
For the others, don't go visit Anna (you meet here at the swiming pool. And don't go to the "sexual education" at the infirmary

For the spanking... Never forgot to do your homework and it will be fine

Domination... Lolita tries to emancipate herself. Sometimes she succeeds, and it is she who takes the lead. Sometimes she is mistreated by some. But for the moment there are no domination CGs in the BDSM sense. (when they appear, they will be cancelled if the SM option is disabled)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a open world, there are, finally, only a few CG that are mandatory. The others are only triggered by what you do.
But it is true that it is difficult to know what will happen before you get there.

The blackmail is triggered during a conversation (near the fountain) a question is asked, and it is clearly indicated in the answer if it leads to blackmail or if it avoids it.
I'm considering making CGs to replace blackmail if it is avoided, they are the ones that are declared "not yet in the game".

There is a "GAME OPTION" menu that allows you to choose if you want urination, and in the future: SM and rape, to be in the game.
To clarify, urination in the game consists mainly of urinating in public.
Deactivating the option does not prevent you from doing it, it just prevents the 2 places where Lolita cannot go out without urinating from blocking it.

Lesbian... there's some group scene sex where woman lick Lolita. These are difficult to avoid...
For the others, don't go visit Anna (you meet here at the swiming pool. And don't go to the "sexual education" at the infirmary

For the spanking... Never forgot to do your homework and it will be fine

Domination... Lolita tries to emancipate herself. Sometimes she succeeds, and it is she who takes the lead. Sometimes she is mistreated by some. But for the moment there are no domination CGs in the BDSM sense. (when they appear, they will be cancelled if the SM option is disabled)
Thanks for the reply.

As long as I don't have to watch the urination scenes, I'm fine.

I like being (in future updates) able to avoid the rape and SM scenes with an option in the menu (because the option will prevent them from happening, not only will it prevent us from seeing it, right?).

Lesbian scenes bore me, so I will avoid as many as I can (if any cannot be avoided, well, I will have to accept it)

I don't like domination in general (neither being dominant nor being submissive, neither femdom nor maledom), nor at any intensity (I don't care if it is light or reaches BDSM, I don't like it in any case). If taking leadership includes domination by the MC, then I'm not excited either.

If domination is unavoidable but occurs rarely, then I can tolerate it; although I honestly prefer if you can skip the scene using a button or an option. Also, I prefer to skip the scenes where the MC is the dominant one (because I'm not really going to see any), that the MC is submissive bothers me a lot more. It may seem weird (since I'm not actually going to see the scenes if it's possible), but I suppose that each one has its peculiarities.

• Angry
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
BUG FIX - CG130a
[FR]
Ce bugfix empêche le crash qui arrive un matin (à priori, sur les nouvelles parties)
Ce bugfix, ne change pas le contenu de votre sauvegarde. Il fonctionne pour toutes les parties,
que votre sauvegardes vienne d'une version antérieure ou que vous ayez commencé une nouvelle partie.

Il suffit de copier les fichier "Map001.rvdata2" & "Map003.rvdata2" dans le dossier "Data" du jeu.
Vous devez avoir un avertissement "Ce fichier existe déjà, voulez vous le remplacer" => Répondez OUI

Si vous n'avez pas le message de remplacement, vous avez copié le fichier au mauvais endroit.

Je reposterais une version complète (avec le bugfix inclus) quand je serai sure qu'il n'y en a pas d'autres.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 1183594
[ENG]
This bugfix prevents the crash that happens in the morning (in principle, on new games)
This bugfix, does not change the content of your savegame. It works for all savegames,
whether your savegame is from a previous version or you have started a new game.

Just copy the files "Map001.rvdata2" & "Map003.rvdata2" to the "Data" folder of the game.
You should have a warning "This file already exists, do you want to replace it" => Answer YES

If you don't have the replacement message, you have copied the file in the wrong place.

I will repost a full version (with the bugfix included) when I'm sure there are no others.

I still have the same issue on my old save after copying the 2 files unfortunately. I didn't try a new save yet.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I still have the same issue on my old save after copying the 2 files unfortunately. I didn't try a new save yet.
Can you please send me your savegame (if possible save just before you go to bed).
I had tested the bugfix with Phil3340 's save and it worked.
Either, I took the wrong files when making the bugfix, or it's another error :unsure:
As the error I corrected corresponded to Lolita wondering about shaving, I'm not sure that a bug on an old save is the same bug

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

As long as I don't have to watch the urination scenes, I'm fine.

I like being (in future updates) able to avoid the rape and SM scenes with an option in the menu (because the option will prevent them from happening, not only will it prevent us from seeing it, right?).

Lesbian scenes bore me, so I will avoid as many as I can (if any cannot be avoided, well, I will have to accept it)

I don't like domination in general (neither being dominant nor being submissive, neither femdom nor maledom), nor at any intensity (I don't care if it is light or reaches BDSM, I don't like it in any case). If taking leadership includes domination by the MC, then I'm not excited either.

If domination is unavoidable but occurs rarely, then I can tolerate it; although I honestly prefer if you can skip the scene using a button or an option. Also, I prefer to skip the scenes where the MC is the dominant one (because I'm not really going to see any), that the MC is submissive bothers me a lot more. It may seem weird (since I'm not actually going to see the scenes if it's possible), but I suppose that each one has its peculiarities.
It's always quite difficult to be categorical when it comes to sexual practice, because few people have the same perception of things, nor the same desires... nor the same words...

I will say that, other than in blackmail, there is no "real Domination" in the game.
Whether it's Lolita or those she meets.
When I say that sometimes Lolita leads the sex, it's because in most of the games I've played, the woman was never at the beguining of the act.
Lolita quickly discovers that she loves sex, and she asks for more! that's what she leads!
In one of the new CGs, she meets a guy in the street, he tries to grope her, and she decides on her own to give him a blowjob. Is this domination for you?

In general, the tone of the game is rather funny (a little less in English, because of untranslatable puns).
I try to make the game pleasant for both men and women.
I'm a woman. My beta tester is a woman and she like it. A lot of men play to the game
I know that not all scenes can please everyone.
I cannot say that you will like it. Some hate it.
The best is if you test the game and make up your own mind.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I tried using the search but it didnt work, and this one is out of curiosity, will you add beast stuff to the game or is it a big nono?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's always quite difficult to be categorical when it comes to sexual practice, because few people have the same perception of things, nor the same desires... nor the same words...

I will say that, other than in blackmail, there is no "real Domination" in the game.
Whether it's Lolita or those she meets.
When I say that sometimes Lolita leads the sex, it's because in most of the games I've played, the woman was never at the beguining of the act.
Lolita quickly discovers that she loves sex, and she asks for more! that's what she leads!
In one of the new CGs, she meets a guy in the street, he tries to grope her, and she decides on her own to give him a blowjob. Is this domination for you?

In general, the tone of the game is rather funny (a little less in English, because of untranslatable puns).
I try to make the game pleasant for both men and women.
I'm a woman. My beta tester is a woman and she like it. A lot of men play to the game
I know that not all scenes can please everyone.
I cannot say that you will like it. Some hate it.
The best is if you test the game and make up your own mind.
I understand what you're saying. In principle, that scene doesn't seem like domination to me.

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to try the game and I'll comment on what I think (although I guess from the explanation I might like it). (y)

By the way, if English isn't the original language of the game, what is it?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I tried using the search but it didnt work, and this one is out of curiosity, will you add beast stuff to the game or is it a big nono?
It is not a "big nono" story in the sense that there were some initially planned (certainly too innocent and certainly not enough if that is really what you are looking for). Unfortunately, the software I use for the images does not generate animals, there will be no bestiality in the game.

I understand what you're saying. In principle, that scene doesn't seem like domination to me.

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to try the game and I'll comment on what I think (although I guess from the explanation I might like it). (y)

By the way, if English isn't the original language of the game, what is it?
This is a French game "Lolita se dévergonde".
I hope, there will be more language availlable soon

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This is a French game "Lolita se dévergonde".
I hope, there will be more language availlable soon
I guess I'll stick with the English version. Although I'm a neighbor with France, I don't know French.

Ellahn

Dec 23, 2019
will be have a compressed of this this latest version ? <3 hoping for it

I'd love to help with that mate, but the tools for compressing RPGM and Ren'Py Games SUCK on Linux, I've tried a few times to get them to work (and apparently this weekend I will try to make it work for RPGM once again), but judging from my past experience it's unlikely that I'll be able to. Either way if I actually manage to do it I'll put it here.

At times like this I wish I still had a working windows machine but, unfortunately, recession + BRL exchange rate + Brazil's president etc have been making it really hard to get the parts I need to fix my desktop, and the laptop that I need for coding(i.e. Work) has only a 256Gb SSD which would make dual-booting VERY painful...

On the bright side, when I DO get this compressing thing working I should be able to tweak it to use heavier compression and perhaps slightly lower the quality, so even ridiculously heavy games result in reasonable file sizes... Well a man can dream.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Lolita Gone Wild [CG130a] [pepette] ORIGINAL SIZE: 4.64GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (1.09GB)
*This bugfix has already been applied to this compressed version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This compression was made because of a request on the Compression Request Thread , feel free to go there and make your own request!

Also If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like to this post :giggle:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Lolita Gone Wild [CG130a] [pepette] ORIGINAL SIZE: 4.64GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (1.09GB) MEGA Workupload

*This bugfix has already been applied to this compressed version.

This compression was made because of a request on the Compression Request Thread , feel free to go there and make your own request!

Also If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like to this post :giggle:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
thank you very much for this compressed version

Jan 5, 2021
when I go to bed and the next day it says "time to go to school" I get this error
cuando me voy a la cama y al dia siguiente dice "hora de ir a la escuela" me sale este error

Reactions: Ranker

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
when I go to bed and the next day it says "time to go to school" I get this error
cuando me voy a la cama y al dia siguiente dice "hora de ir a la escuela" me sale este error
you just need to download this bugfix
If your savegame is in the house, you will have to go out and come back in for the bugfix to work

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes