Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Leave the pregnancy alone. I understand that there are people who are inspired by this fetish. But just think: on the one hand, the development of the plot, which is already moving not very fast, on the other hand-to drop everything and focus on a few events, in which Lolita should have a bigger stomach. Do not strain the author, the game will develop, and there will be free time to fill it with stories according to your order.

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
I'm not to keen on having pregnacy added to Lolita Gone Wild. There are quite a few games that have pregnancy in them and I personally don't get why so many are obsessed with it.
If it takes you so much effort to add something that poses more problems than not, I'd say don't do it and just focus on adding more regular content to LGW.
You've made a great game already, that's a style all it's own. Adding something that's already in so many other games, I don't think it'd be any added value to LGW ;)

On the other hand, if it's the feeling of responsibility that you want to add, just have a RNG if she's forgotten her pill and make her comment on how she should have her period. Buy pregnancy test and if it's positive by Random Number Generator have a Game Over, showing a little short story on how she gets the kid and moves on.

streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
pepette
[FR]
Je vais prendre le temps de réfléchir à la mise en place dans le jeu...

Pour le moment, je travaille plus à sortir la mise à jour actuelle, que prévoir cette grossesse

Ce qui est sûr, c'est que si j'ajoute la maternité dans le jeu, Lolita aura plusieurs choix : pilule (ou pilule du lendemain), avortement, adoption, et garder l'enfant.
D'après moi, il n'y a que le dernier choix qui mènerait à un game over.

Je ne pense pas faire retourner Lolita chez ses parents. Rien ne l'empêche de rester là.
Je ne pense pas faire une histoire annexe en VN, mais rester sur un mode de jeu identique.
Je pense plutôt faire une grossesse accélérée (sur quelques semaines), avec les CGs spéciaux qui viendraient en remplacement des actuels pendant cette période.
Il faut que je vois comment je peux faire grossir le ventre de Lolita sur HoneySelect pour que ce soit visuel. Que je teste si je peux faire des étapes de grosseur de ventre.

Il va aussi falloir que j'écrive tous ces CGs, certains me semblent assez simple et logique à faire, d'autres vont me demander un peu plus de temps à imaginer.
Donc, je ne promet pas que ce contenu sera dans la mise à jour suivante. Ce qui est sûr, c'est que ce ne sera pas dans celle qui va sortir bientôt.

-----------------------------------------
[ENG]
I'll take some time to think about the implementation in the game...

For now, I'm working more on getting the current update out, than planning this pregnancy

What's for sure is that if I add motherhood in the game, Lolita will have several choices: pill (or morning after pill), abortion, adoption, and keeping the child.
In my opinion, only the last choice would lead to a game over.

I don't think I'll make Lolita go back to her parents. There is nothing to stop her from staying there.
I'm not thinking of doing a side story in VN, but staying on the same game mode.
I'm thinking of doing an accelerated pregnancy (over a few weeks), with the special CGs replacing the current ones during that time.
I need to see how I can make Lolita's belly grow on HoneySelect so that it's visual. I need to test if I can do belly size steps.

I will also have to write all these CGs, some of them seem quite simple and logical to do, others will take me a bit more time to imagine.
So I don't promise that this content will be in the update that comes next. What I can say for sure is that it won't be in the one that will be released soon.

keep fight
i still wating for lolita gone wild .

Reactions: Kurt Olsson

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
On the other hand, if it's the feeling of responsibility that you want to add, just have a RNG if she's forgotten her pill and make her comment on how she should have her period. Buy pregnancy test and if it's positive by Random Number Generator have a Game Over, showing a little short story on how she gets the kid and moves on.
Actually, that could sounds like a good way to add up pregnancy, for the people who want it, while not having to do a lot of images - but I would still suggest to keep it as non mandatory.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
girl still going to school do you want to get pregnant? We are not in Somalia having children from the age of twelve.Let's say the Dev agrees with this silly fetish what will happen to the baby?(Babies in civilized states take care of them they do not throw them away).will leave sex the MC and will deal with baby food, diapers ,baby clothes and breastfeeding?
(sorry for bad english)

Last edited:

OhDonna

Jun 9, 2018
Actually, that could sounds like a good way to add up pregnancy, for the people who want it, while not having to do a lot of images - but I would still suggest to keep it as non mandatory.
Agreed, I don't like the idea of being forced to take measures like buying and using contraceptives and condoms before/after every event just to avoid a pregnancy event that I don't wanna see at all in the first place. Again, not saying it shouldn't be implemented but if it was possible to disable that feature in the settings, I'd love you more than I already do, Pepette <3
No clue how hard it would be to do that though so I get it if it's not as easy as it sounds.

tnmleto2

Dec 29, 2017
[FR]
Si la grossesse est implementée, je pense qu'il y aura dans les options une possibilité de desactiver (comme c'est deja le cas pour d'autre elements)

[ENG]
If pregnancy is implemented, I think there will be in the options a possibility to deactivate (as it is already the case for other elements)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
girl still going to school do you want to get pregnant? We are not in Somalia having children from the age of twelve.Let's say the
Ehm, in 1990 in USA for every 1000 women there were 77 officially registered pregnancies in the age 15-17, and 168 in the age 18-19 (and in many countries in Europe, students finish high school being a bit older than 18, even without having "lost" any school year).
According to the CDC, in 2017 194377 children were born from women aged 15-19 (remember, it takes +/- 9 months, so at least some of those 15 years old, were really 14 years old when it all started), and that was already a reduction of 6% compared with the year before.
Also, there is a long list of countries in the "Western World", but not only, where the legal age of consent is, and was for some years (in some cases, many years), 14-16 (most of those, put it to 14).
Change country, according to a survey in 2015-2016 of the population age 15-64 in Ontario, Canada, some 13.1 % reported having had their first sexual intercourse before age 16.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Ehm, in 1990 in USA for every 1000 women there were 77 officially registered pregnancies in the age 15-17, and 168 in the age 18-19 (and in many countries in Europe, students finish high school being a bit older than 18, even without having "lost" any school year).
According to the CDC, in 2017 194377 children were born from women aged 15-19 (remember, it takes +/- 9 months, so at least some of those 15 years old, were really 14 years old when it all started), and that was already a reduction of 6% compared with the year before.
Also, there is a long list of countries in the "Western World", but not only, where the legal age of consent is, and was for some years (in some cases, many years), 14-16 (most of those, put it to 14).
Change country, according to a survey in 2015-2016 of the population age 15-64 in Ontario, Canada, some 13.1 % reported having had their first sexual intercourse before age 16.
in Somalia and countries like Somalia marriage and childbearing by 12 year old girls are allowed, there are many examples, some died of hemorrhage on the first night of the wedding,another girl to have sex at the age of 15-16 and another to bring a child into the world.
do not try to take advantage of the tragic situation of these countries.See India, little girls are raped in buses. The situation there for girls is tragic.
in iran if a girl does not wear the headscarf well beaten on the street
you are probably not from a civilized country to see the protection provided to underage girls,on the way to disturb them you can go to jail.
(sorry for bad english)

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
do not try to take advantage of the tragic situation of these countries.See India, little girls are raped in buses. The situation there for girls is tragic.
you are probably not from a civilized country to see the protection provided to underage girls,on the way to disturb them you can go to jail.
You stated as a fact, that it is impossible for someone from a civilized country to get pregnant while being still in schooling age, because that can happen only in Somalia.
Especially since you are talking about "civilized countries" with a tone of superiority towards the rest of the World, I assume you are from one of what you call "civilizes countries", and that you know that mandatory schooling in many Western countries goes up to at least some years of High School included.

The character in the game seems rather clearly to be in High School, which in general in Western countries means age 14-19 (some people start at 13, some countries have it a bit shorter).
Check the map here

The majority of the countries in the World put the age of consent at 14-18 (effectively, 14-17).

For your information, and the person who liked you reply, my country of origin, is the only one in the Western World, in which not only paedophily (e.g. 12 years old) is a crime, but someone can be prosecuted for that crime even if they committed it in another country.
Also,although it is personal, when I was 21, and again when I was around 37, I had the possibility to do something with a 16 years old, and it was fully legal, but I did not do it, because I tought it was wrong, given her age.
So, don't try to give me lessons.
I play some games on the computer, not in real life, while I met a lot of people who could talk like you, but then had little real respect for any woman in real life, although I cannot say if it is your case or not.

Since you talk about the protection of young ones. Protection from paedophily, yes.

But let's talk about young parents, and an example of a country in the Western civilized World.
If one of the parents is below 18, even by a couple of months, and they decide to have the child, the tribunal will anyway intervene, because one of them was minor at that moment. Even if the child is recognised by both parents, he or she will automatically be taken away and put in foster care, till when the parents are both 18.
Even after, they will not automatically get the child, they will have to go through social services, get the court to decide if they can basically adopt (the legal terminology is different though) the child that is their own and that they never had given for adoption in the first place.
Each country is different, but in any case, do not assume they are going to get all the support they need.

I leave on the side your reference to "taking advantage", and to the "disturbing and you go to jail" because that is completely off. If we were face to face in the real World, I could have already a criminal case opened against you opened - if you don't know how to say it in English, write it in your mother tongue (add a phrase in English, for the forum rules), but don't make allegations against people.

By the way, luckily you limited yourself to name Somalia, and did not insult the whole of Africa - we may describe something even as despicable, but defining an entire country only from that type of event, tells a lot about the person who does it.
Unfortunately, you talk about Somalia, but there are at least a couple of countries in the Middle East, and if I remember well at least one in Asia, where marriage with a 12 years old is allowed.

And by the way, for your information, look at the statistics of the past about mortality in the West, the reason those unfortunate girls you mention die at childbirth is not their age, is their general health situation and the higienic conditions in which they give birth due to the situation of the country (war, economy, etc.).
The biggest contribution to the increase of the lenght of living in the West in the XIX century, and till the first year of the XX, was actually coming from the fact women, and their children, started dying much less at childbirth, because the higienic conditions improved a lot. Search for Semmelweis, and you will see what I mean.

And now, back to less serious matters :), hope you like the game anyway, despite the fact she is a student still going to school.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Don't panic! Don't fight!

As I said, I'll have to test and write the CGs that will correspond to Lolita's eventual motherhood before I start making this part of the game.

If I put in place the possibility of pregnancy, it's not to give in to certain players, it was in my initial intentions when I created the game. I just gave up on it because I couldn't find a way to avoid redoing all the CGs.

This is a problem that all young girls in the world face when they discover sex. Why wouldn't Lolita have it?

Don't worry either, these CGs will be in the spirit of the rest of the game.
For those who don't want to play this way, it won't be difficult to make a deactivatable option. But, by deactivating the possibility of pregnancy, part of the CGs will not be playable (as for the current options)

If I set up the pill, I can also consider an option so that Lolita thinks to take it by herself every day, or that the player has to think to take it...

Nothing is done yet. Nothing is sure!
I'll take some time to think about this in terms of gameplay.

Jul 14, 2020
Let me ask you all a question:

What do you actually use the cheatroom for?

2021-05-01.png

I only use it for that because I don't have the option in the bathroom in the morning.

2021-05-01 (2).png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Let me ask you all a question:

What do you actually use the cheatroom for?

View attachment 1173131

I only use it for that because I don't have the option in the bathroom in the morning.

View attachment 1173132

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The razor is supposed to appear in the bazaar during the blackmail story. Using the cheat before this event, caused a bug that prevented it from appearing.
This bug is corrected in the next update (hoping that it works on all the old saves)
And there's now other way to make it appear...

For the spankings, receiving 10 when Lolita is dressed unlocks the CG spanking bare ass. Then receiving 10 again unlocks the blowjob "negotiation" to not have any more for a few days

BS2001

Jul 11, 2020
Please how do you close the town map in possessions? I click enter to open it but am having difficulty closing it. Thanks

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Please how do you close the town map in possessions? I click enter to open it but am having difficulty closing it. Thanks
Sorry: As this is one of the things I've worked on a lot in the new version, I'm not sure of my answer.
Normally if you press "Esc" or "0" (zero), the map should close.

BS2001

Jul 11, 2020
Sorry: As this is one of the things I've worked on a lot in the new version, I'm not sure of my answer.
Normally if you press "Esc" or "0" (zero), the map should close.
Hi Thanks for your help. For me that doesn't seem to work. My work around though not ideal is moving into another building.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pepette
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes