pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Android Port?
Sorry, I don't have the possibility to make an Android version (nor Mac version).
I know that some players use an emulator to play "Lolita gone wild" on other platforms.

One player told me he was using JoiPlay to play on Android. I remember he had some trouble loading his saves, and I don't know how he solved the problem, but if I remember correctly, he succeeded.
You can also try Neko RPGxp emulator.
(I haven't tried any of these emulator, I can't say if it will work)

I know that some emulators have trouble handling keyboard games. If this is the case, wait for the next update, it will be playable with the mouse.
For info, the game engine is RPGmaker VX ace 1.00

Hope this post can (modestly) help

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueDarkness35

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
would love to see a baby belly on her one day.. any chance for that?
This request comes up regularly.

I had originally planned for Lolita to get pregnant.
Unfortunately, I didn't anticipate it well (it's my first game) and I had to give up when faced with the size of the task: I would have to redo all the CGs with a pregnant Lolita version (with variations of belly size and several outfits). I must admit that I'm discouraged by this titanic task.

A player suggested the idea of making some side scenes in case of pregnancy, which would be outside the normal game flow. However, it's quite complicated to do while keeping the coherence of the rest. And what to do with the baby when he is born...

And I'm not too keen on the idea of a linear story of a pregnancy leading to a game over.

So... If a bright (and not too complicated) idea comes to me, I would probably jump on it to add the possibility of a pregnancy. But, if not, Lolita might never get pregnant. Sorry...

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
[FR]
Je viens tout juste de finir le beta-test en Anglais (en espérant avoir trouvé tous les bugs), le test français prend un peu plus de temps (ma testeuse a très peu de temps libre en ce moment).
Ce ne serait pas raisonnable de sortir uniquement la version anglaise, il y a tellement de variantes de texte dans le jeu, que les bugs que ma testeuse me signalera corrigeront aussi des bugs que j'aurais raté dans mon test de la version Anglaise...
Bref...
Encore un peu de patience, dès que j'aurais eue ses retours (et que j'aurais corrigé), je pourrai enfin poster la mise à jour !

---------------------
[ENG]
I just finished the English beta-test (hoping I found all the bugs), the French test takes a bit more time (my tester has very little free time at the moment).
It would be unreasonable to release only the English version, there are so many text variants in the game, that the bugs my tester will point out will also correct some bugs I would have missed in my test of the English version...
So...
Just a little more patience, as soon as I get her feedback (and fix it), I can at last post the update!

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Take your time! I'm looking forward to the release and a bit more waiting is totally fine. Especially if it makes for a smoother experience.

Reactions: pepette

SpeedySF

Sep 3, 2019
I just finished the English beta-test (hoping I found all the bugs), the French test takes a bit more time (my tester has very little free time at the moment).
It would be unreasonable to release only the English version, there are so many text variants in the game, that the bugs my tester will point out will also correct some bugs I would have missed in my test of the English version...
So...
Just a little more patience, as soon as I get her feedback (and fix it), I can at last post the update!
Hum ... has the translation system disappeared ? :unsure:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hum ... has the translation system disappeared ? :unsure:
No! Of course not!
Don't worry, you didn't code this script in Ruby for nothing (thanks)
As I said, it's mainly because there are many sentence variants, so two games allow to test more (there will always be some that we didn't see either...)
And there are also some typo errors in the TXT files that generate bugs, hence the test in both languages.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Dev how's the work going ? Hope everything is fine with life as well . Desperately waiting for the update:love:
As my tester has really too little free time, I took her savegame, and I test myself.
Given my own schedule, it will take me several days to finish the test and correct the errors she already found.
I'm doing my best to go as fast as possible, without messing up.

As I already mentioned, this update was a big technical work, and I had to recode the whole game.
Although I am not infallible, I try to fix as many bugs as possible before publishing.

tnmleto2

Dec 29, 2017
This request comes up regularly.

I had originally planned for Lolita to get pregnant.
Unfortunately, I didn't anticipate it well (it's my first game) and I had to give up when faced with the size of the task: I would have to redo all the CGs with a pregnant Lolita version (with variations of belly size and several outfits). I must admit that I'm discouraged by this titanic task.

A player suggested the idea of making some side scenes in case of pregnancy, which would be outside the normal game flow. However, it's quite complicated to do while keeping the coherence of the rest. And what to do with the baby when he is born...

And I'm not too keen on the idea of a linear story of a pregnancy leading to a game over.

So... If a bright (and not too complicated) idea comes to me, I would probably jump on it to add the possibility of a pregnancy. But, if not, Lolita might never get pregnant. Sorry...
-------
FR
-------
Il n'est peut etre pas necessaire de refaire TOUTES les images existantes, faire juste les images manquantes serait pas mal, et puis il serait possible de diminuer les nouvelles images en indiquant que certaines combinaisons de vêtements ne sont pas adaptées avec la grossesse (vetement trop serrés, ou dangereux). Pareil pour les scenes existantes, certaines seraient inaccessibles, donc pas la peine de TOUTES les refaire.

Ceci dit, si la grossesse doit être prise en compte, je pense qu'il serait intéressant de commencer à préparer/faire les images tant qu'il n'y a pas trop de scènes existantes, et par la suite de juste préparer les images supplémentaires des scènes futures en même temps que la création des scènes. Plus le temps passe, plus la quantité de scène à impacter grandira

En suggestion parallèle, il manquerait quelques images sur la perte de la virginité, "facilement" rajoutable (comme les images des préservatifs)

c’étaient juste quelques idées
Bon courage dans tous les cas

-----
EN
-----
I had ideas/suggestion, but i'm not sure i can fully translate what i have in mind

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
-------
FR
-------
Il n'est peut etre pas necessaire de refaire TOUTES les images existantes, faire juste les images manquantes serait pas mal, et puis il serait possible de diminuer les nouvelles images en indiquant que certaines combinaisons de vêtements ne sont pas adaptées avec la grossesse (vetement trop serrés, ou dangereux). Pareil pour les scenes existantes, certaines seraient inaccessibles, donc pas la peine de TOUTES les refaire.

Ceci dit, si la grossesse doit être prise en compte, je pense qu'il serait intéressant de commencer à préparer/faire les images tant qu'il n'y a pas trop de scènes existantes, et par la suite de juste préparer les images supplémentaires des scènes futures en même temps que la création des scènes. Plus le temps passe, plus la quantité de scène à impacter grandira

En suggestion parallèle, il manquerait quelques images sur la perte de la virginité, "facilement" rajoutable (comme les images des préservatifs)

c’étaient juste quelques idées
Bon courage dans tous les cas

-----
EN
-----
I had ideas/suggestion, but i'm not sure i can fully translate what i have in mind
[FR]
Quand je parle de "refaire tous les CGs", je veux bien dire faire une version enceinte pour tous les CGs.
Il y a actuellement 126 CGs dans la version à venir.
Même en considérant que toutes les tenues ne sont pas adaptées, ça représente tout de même beaucoup de travail.

Un joueur ( Aromabish ) m'a soumis l'idée de faire des scènes "spéciales" plutôt que de refaire les 126. Ce qui voudrait dire, une seule scène enceinte pour chaque série de CG déjà existante (une seule nouvelle scène avec le voisin, une seule pour chaque cour...).
Si je limite le nombre de tenues, voir si je met une/des tenue(s) spéciale(s), ça rend le travail moins titanesque.
Ajouter la grossesse modifiera quand même pas mal le code du jeu. D'autant que je me sentirai un peu obligée d'ajouter la pilule, la pilule du lendemain.
Et surement des dialogues annexes si Lolita cherche le père...
Par contre, si Lolita garde le bébé, je vois mal comment ne pas amener à une conclusion du jeu (game over). Les activités de Lolita cadrent mal avec celles d'une jeune maman.

Pour ce qui est de la perte de virginité, je suppose que tu souhaiterais voir Lolita saigner... Je n'avais pas eue l'idée de le rajouter, mais je peux y réfléchir.

PS : attention, les posts non traduits ne respectent pas les règles du site. Si tu ne sais pas traduire en Anglais, je te conseille de simplement copier/coller dans pour que ton message ne soit pas effacé.
----------------------------------------------------
[ENG]
When I talk about "redoing all the CGs", I mean making a pregnant version for all the CGs.
There are currently 126 CGs in the upcoming version.
Even considering that not all the outfits fit, that's still a lot of work.

A player ( Aromabish ) suggested to me to make "special" scenes instead of redoing all 126. This would mean, only one pregnant scene for each existing CG set (only one new scene with the neighbor, only one for each yard...).
If I limit the number of outfits, or if I put special outfit(s), it makes the work less titanic.
Adding the pregnancy will still change the game code quite a bit. Especially since I'll feel a bit obliged to add the pill, the morning-after pill.
And probably some side dialogues if Lolita look for the father...
On the other hand, if Lolita keeps the baby, I can't see how not to bring the game to a conclusion (game over). Lolita's activities don't fit with those of a young mother.

As for the loss of virginity, I guess you would like to see Lolita bleed... I didn't have the idea to add it, but I can think about it.

PS: be careful, untranslated posts don't respect the rules of the site. If you don't know how to translate in English, I advise you to simply copy/paste in so that your message is not deleted.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2020
[ENG]
When I talk about "redoing all the CGs", I mean making a pregnant version for all the CGs.
There are currently 126 CGs in the upcoming version.
Even considering that not all the outfits fit, that's still a lot of work.
I do not need one, walk around naked :sneaky:

Thanks for all the work you put into the game for us :love:

tnmleto2

Dec 29, 2017
[FR]

Par contre, si Lolita garde le bébé, je vois mal comment ne pas amener à une conclusion du jeu (game over). Les activités de Lolita cadrent mal avec celles d'une jeune maman.

[ENG]

On the other hand, if Lolita keeps the baby, I can't see how not to bring the game to a conclusion (game over). Lolita's activities don't fit with those of a young mother.
[FR]
dans certains jeux, apres l'accouchement, les bébé sont "confié" à une sorte d'orphelinat, justement car la mere n'est pas en mesure de s'en occuper. Avec des "justifications" politique variées, exemple la ville/pays finance ce genre de trucs.

[ENG]
in some games, after the birth, the babies are "entrusted" to a kind of orphanage, precisely because the mother is not able to take care of them. With various political "justifications", e.g. the city/country finances this kind of stuff.

Reactions: reld

reld

Oct 9, 2017
Could be a like 3 month later you can walk and get stuff go to hospital and get information on the baby and after 6 month same thing.. and after 9 month the baby. just 1 set of cloth for pregnancy and after the even every thing go back normal. or you can restore before the event.

Reactions: TrueDarkness35

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I do not need one, walk around naked :sneaky:

Thanks for all the work you put into the game for us :love:
[FR]
dans certains jeux, apres l'accouchement, les bébé sont "confié" à une sorte d'orphelinat, justement car la mere n'est pas en mesure de s'en occuper. Avec des "justifications" politique variées, exemple la ville/pays finance ce genre de trucs.

[ENG]
in some games, after the birth, the babies are "entrusted" to a kind of orphanage, precisely because the mother is not able to take care of them. With various political "justifications", e.g. the city/country finances this kind of stuff.
Could be a like 3 month later you can walk and get stuff go to hospital and get information on the baby and after 6 month same thing.. and after 9 month the baby. just 1 set of cloth for pregnancy and after the even every thing go back normal. or you can restore before the event.
[FR]
Je vais prendre le temps de réfléchir à la mise en place dans le jeu...

Pour le moment, je travaille plus à sortir la mise à jour actuelle, que prévoir cette grossesse

Ce qui est sûr, c'est que si j'ajoute la maternité dans le jeu, Lolita aura plusieurs choix : pilule (ou pilule du lendemain), avortement, adoption, et garder l'enfant.
D'après moi, il n'y a que le dernier choix qui mènerait à un game over.

Je ne pense pas faire retourner Lolita chez ses parents. Rien ne l'empêche de rester là.
Je ne pense pas faire une histoire annexe en VN, mais rester sur un mode de jeu identique.
Je pense plutôt faire une grossesse accélérée (sur quelques semaines), avec les CGs spéciaux qui viendraient en remplacement des actuels pendant cette période.
Il faut que je vois comment je peux faire grossir le ventre de Lolita sur HoneySelect pour que ce soit visuel. Que je teste si je peux faire des étapes de grosseur de ventre.

Il va aussi falloir que j'écrive tous ces CGs, certains me semblent assez simple et logique à faire, d'autres vont me demander un peu plus de temps à imaginer.
Donc, je ne promet pas que ce contenu sera dans la mise à jour suivante. Ce qui est sûr, c'est que ce ne sera pas dans celle qui va sortir bientôt.

-----------------------------------------
[ENG]
I'll take some time to think about the implementation in the game...

For now, I'm working more on getting the current update out, than planning this pregnancy

What's for sure is that if I add motherhood in the game, Lolita will have several choices: pill (or morning after pill), abortion, adoption, and keeping the child.
In my opinion, only the last choice would lead to a game over.

I don't think I'll make Lolita go back to her parents. There is nothing to stop her from staying there.
I'm not thinking of doing a side story in VN, but staying on the same game mode.
I'm thinking of doing an accelerated pregnancy (over a few weeks), with the special CGs replacing the current ones during that time.
I need to see how I can make Lolita's belly grow on HoneySelect so that it's visual. I need to test if I can do belly size steps.

I will also have to write all these CGs, some of them seem quite simple and logical to do, others will take me a bit more time to imagine.
So I don't promise that this content will be in the update that comes next. What I can say for sure is that it won't be in the one that will be released soon.

Jul 14, 2020
[ENG]
I don't think I'll make Lolita go back to her parents. There is nothing to stop her from staying there.
I'm not thinking of doing a side story in VN, but staying on the same game mode.
I'm thinking of doing an accelerated pregnancy (over a few weeks), with the special CGs replacing the current ones during that time.
I need to see how I can make Lolita's belly grow on HoneySelect so that it's visual. I need to test if I can do belly size steps.

I will also have to write all these CGs, some of them seem quite simple and logical to do, others will take me a bit more time to imagine.
So I don't promise that this content will be in the update that comes next. What I can say for sure is that it won't be in the one that will be released soon.
I think it's good that you're taking your time, because that's the only way it can be great.

I have already seen a few girls pregnant in the HoneySelect and must tell you that it can take time until you can be satisfied with it.

Because it looks like the pregnancy belly are only set on the body and I find that not so nice.

I hope you find a good solution :giggle:

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes