pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Sorry you don't like this one. But tastes of the players are all different, not every scene can please everyone.
I try to vary the poses to avoid the game being too repetitive.
Yeah, I understand. I would never expect someone to change something just because I didn't like it personally. Unless I was paying for the entire game myself. And you're good at making games, so I'm looking forward to what you do with the rest of this one, AND what you do with the next one!

Reactions: pepette

ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
love the content in this game so far. can't wait to see more. i think i've just about completed everything in the current update. it says i have 108/109 available CGs, but i don't have any empty spaces in the recollection room (apart from the ones that say "soon")... what might i be missing? not sure if this is a bug, but if you interact with the "soon" mark next to the church scenes, it says "enter the gloryhole from the outer gate" instead of "this CG is under development."
does anyone know what trophies are available in this release and how to get them? i have anal addict, heat of passion, and whore. also, i'm assuming the jigsaw puzzle in the recollection room can't be completed yet? i think i've got 10 squares filled in on it. please let me know if i'm missing anything!

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
love the content in this game so far. can't wait to see more. i think i've just about completed everything in the current update. it says i have 108/109 available CGs, but i don't have any empty spaces in the recollection room (apart from the ones that say "soon")... what might i be missing? not sure if this is a bug, but if you interact with the "soon" mark next to the church scenes, it says "enter the gloryhole from the outer gate" instead of "this CG is under development."
does anyone know what trophies are available in this release and how to get them? i have anal addict, heat of passion, and whore. also, i'm assuming the jigsaw puzzle in the recollection room can't be completed yet? i think i've got 10 squares filled in on it. please let me know if i'm missing anything!
I'm happy you like the game

To get the 110th CG displayed on the meter, you have to go back to work at the coffee shop.
For this "groping" CG to be counted, you have to do a service with all the customers groping you (and accept that they do so).
Although it is visible in the CGroom, this CG should display that it is incomplete when you replay it.

As you said, the puzzle in the CGroom can't be completed for now. You will have to wait until the game is complete to get all the pieces.

Thanks for the report about the "soon" little bug. I'll check it

There's an image among the ones I've put as an example in the main thread, which will let you know which trophies are currently unlockable. (the image says "109a", but it's the same for 109c)

ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
I'm happy you like the game

To get the 110th CG displayed on the meter, you have to go back to work at the coffee shop.
For this "groping" CG to be counted, you have to do a service with all the customers groping you (and accept that they do so).
Although it is visible in the CGroom, this CG should display that it is incomplete when you replay it.

As you said, the puzzle in the CGroom can't be completed for now. You will have to wait until the game is complete to get all the pieces.

Thanks for the report about the "soon" little bug. I'll check it

There's an image among the ones I've put as an example in the main thread, which will let you know which trophies are currently unlockable. (the image says "109a", but it's the same for 109c)
thanks! also, i know saveeditor isn't recommended for this game, but i have found that it works to give yourself the razor using saveeditor if you have the bug where you can't buy the razor. that might work as a temporary solution for people until the new update comes out with a bugfix :)

D

Deleted member 3189752

I have played the game yesterday, and just a word about two technical issues. I planned to check them myself, but I only have RPGM XP and MV (not VX Ace, in which this game was made), so I wasn't really able to load it in my editor without extensive effort.
- First one is "map looping"; it is an issue one of the players reported few days ago (and I noticed it also), when with the big screen /resolution parts of the same map appeared on the side of the screen. Is it possible that you switched/left on map looping option when making the maps in RPGM - I would expect just that behavior as described when this option was on.
- the second one is screeen resolution setting (at least that was my experience, and so it is with both dlls): it changes the size of the map, but displays the graphics in the "dumbed down" version only - just smaller. Only when I went to check the original pictures in graphics folder I saw what I was missing! This part of the scripts has to be redone in some way. As I've alreday mentioned, it is kind of funny downloading few giga of game to have crappy pixelated images in the end. I prevously thought this was crappy PNG compression, but now I see there is something wrong with the engine rendering of them.

Also, regarding the graphics, a suggestion - instead of always picturing Lolita with different clothes in all different situations, layer clothes over her naked body. This could dramatically reduce game size. It is a little more work with it, and a tad more chance for something to go wrong, but enables you to use practically infinite number of clothes with just minor work. I imagine that for now such extensive change is out of question, but if there will be some major graphics overhaul (or maybe a new game, wink wink), it would be much easier that way. To know what I am talking about, download Exhibiton academy or something similar. It is easier, if you have RPGM MV to check that, but you can also see it if you just go through the img/pictures folder. Each sprite is really an overlay of multiple small elements. This enables such games to reach sizes smaller than 300MB with really satisfying graphics. It is the same with Witch trainer - which is made in RenPy. You have probably all you need in your graphics generating software and there you could do it really quick - but I realize that editing all the maps and events could be quite a major nuisance. You are not using a RPGM proprietary equipment system, are you?

PS: I just saw, what IS "Honey select", where you got your graphics from. Now I understand better about it. I thought it is a sort of a Blender plugin or something ... Gotta take back above written in a way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Armelle69

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I have played the game yesterday, and just a word about two technical issues. I planned to check them myself, but I only have RPGM XP and MV (not VX Ace, in which this game was made), so I wasn't really able to load it in my editor without extensive effort.
- First one is "map looping"; it is an issue one of the players reported few days ago (and I noticed it also), when with the big screen /resolution parts of the same map appeared on the side of the screen. Is it possible that you switched/left on map looping option when making the maps in RPGM - I would expect just that behavior as described when this option was on.
- the second one is screeen resolution setting (at least that was my experience, and so it is with both dlls): it changes the size of the map, but displays the graphics in the "dumbed down" version only - just smaller. Only when I went to check the original pictures in graphics folder I saw what I was missing! This part of the scripts has to be redone in some way. As I've alreday mentioned, it is kind of funny downloading few giga of game to have crappy pixelated images in the end. I prevously thought this was crappy PNG compression, but now I see there is something wrong with the engine rendering of them.

Also, regarding the graphics, a suggestion - instead of always picturing Lolita with different clothes in all different situations, layer clothes over her naked body. This could dramatically reduce game size. It is a little more work with it, and a tad more chance for something to go wrong, but enables you to use practically infinite number of clothes with just minor work. I imagine that for now such extensive change is out of question, but if there will be some major graphics overhaul (or maybe a new game, wink wink), it would be much easier that way. To know what I am talking about, download Exhibiton academy or something similar. It is easier, if you have RPGM MV to check that, but you can also see it if you just go through the img/pictures folder. Each sprite is really an overlay of multiple small elements. This enables such games to reach sizes smaller than 300MB with really satisfying graphics. It is the same with Witch trainer - which is made in RenPy. You have probably all you need in your graphics generating software and there you could do it really quick - but I realize that editing all the maps and events could be quite a major nuisance. You are not using a RPGM proprietary equipment system, are you?

PS: I just saw, what IS "Honey select", where you got your graphics from. Now I understand better about it. I thought it is a sort of a Blender plugin or something ... Gotta take back above written in a way.
Thanks for this feedback.
I see you plan to rewrite a part of your message, but, I can already answer some of your remark.

- The maps are not in "looping mode", it's a trick used by the script which passes in higher resolution to avoid gaps.
Following reports from other players, I have slightly modified the maps (adding empty squares around them) to avoid this in the future. Although I can't guarantee that my trick works for all screen configurations.

- I'm not sure I understand what you're saying about a "dumbed down" version. I think my English and computer skills are lower than yours. Could you try to say it again in simple words...

- As far as the layout images are concerned, that's planned.
One of the players has even made me an automatic trimming software that makes my task much easier. But it's a long work, and it will take me a long time to reuse all the existing images (and especially to recode them in layout)...

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
So, any idea when the next update gonna come?
Unfortunately, I got a bit enthusiastic... I had less free time than I thought in January, and I'm afraid it's going to take me a few more weeks to finish the update.
I'd rather delay the release a little bit, than release a new version that is very technical and with finally not many new CGs.

Sorry for the inconvenience

So, I prefer not to give a precise date, for fear of being wrong again in the evaluation of the time needed.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Unfortunately, I got a bit enthusiastic... I had less free time than I thought in January, and I'm afraid it's going to take me a few more weeks to finish the update.
I'd rather delay the release a little bit, than release a new version that is very technical and with finally not many new CGs.

Sorry for the inconvenience

So, I prefer not to give a precise date, for fear of being wrong again in the evaluation of the time needed.
Thanks for telling. It's just that I was browsing my collection of H games, saw this one, and realized that I hadn't seen anything new for a while. Hope to see more of it soon (y).

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
love this game, wish that we could resize better, I would like to be able to have it larger but not in full screen

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
love this game, wish that we could resize better, I would like to be able to have it larger but not in full screen
If I understand well, you would like to enlarge the window without going to full screen, I confess that I don't know if it's possible...
RPG allows only the basic 544×416. It's an add on that allows full screen.
I didn't program the "script" that allows to resize the game (I'm not good enough in Ruby language).
I'm going to see if this kind of script exists, but I haven't seen such a script on the forums I've been to.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
It's rule 1.5, We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English. So French is okay, just provide a translation. ;)
General Rules thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-07-23.5589/
My previous message, however, was bilingual FR/ENG. Seems an overzealous moderator erased it.
I put back below a message equivalent to the deleted one.

Sorry for the wait.
This update is much longer than I thought it would take. And I have less free time than I expected.

The technical part of the update took me a loooong time.
First of all, I had to pass the texts on an external file to make it easier to correct my EnGrish (and translate it into other languages), had to rewrite all the code to use these external file. Had to redo all the inventory part too...

Then the poker game, was more complicated than expected to code (it's not exactly a real mini-game, but the opponents' reactions really depend on their cards).

But these point are done ! So I can now working on the "real" new content...

I had to scale down the content of the update to be able to release it soon,
I still have a few CGs to finish (still 2 to draw, and 6 to code) before I can launch the beta-test.
I don't dare to promise a release date. I can only promise that I'm doing my best to make it happen soon.

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
With proper updates about the updates like this, you're making it worth the wait ;)

I prefer a longer time between the updates, than rushed little ones that might break the game ^_^
Tak your time Pepette ^_^

streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
My previous message, however, was bilingual FR/ENG. Seems an overzealous moderator erased it.
I put back below a message equivalent to the deleted one.

Sorry for the wait.
This update is much longer than I thought it would take. And I have less free time than I expected.

The technical part of the update took me a loooong time.
First of all, I had to pass the texts on an external file to make it easier to correct my EnGrish (and translate it into other languages), had to rewrite all the code to use these external file. Had to redo all the inventory part too...

Then the poker game, was more complicated than expected to code (it's not exactly a real mini-game, but the opponents' reactions really depend on their cards).

But these point are done ! So I can now working on the "real" new content...

I had to scale down the content of the update to be able to release it soon,
I still have a few CGs to finish (still 2 to draw, and 6 to code) before I can launch the beta-test.
I don't dare to promise a release date. I can only promise that I'm doing my best to make it happen soon.
keep fight sis

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes