pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Why does corruption decrease when you wake up?
I'm surprised that your corruption goes down overnight.
Normally, it should not be concerned about possible changes.
It's possible that it's an action done before nightfall that bugs and triggers the stat modification with delay. I'll check it out.

Here is the list of "events" that modify the stats during the night:
- sleep with the plug
- have an STD
- be addicted to drugs
- dissipation of the effects of alcohol
but none of these modify corruption.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you for the report,
I'm going to look where this curious bug comes from...

I'm currently preparing a rather big update (see here).
I still have a hard time to evaluate the date when I will be able to release it. I will do my best to make it at the end of January or early February.
Thank you for the reply.
As now i left do do only drug adiction and sins redemption (crap i left it at the end of game and i've reach like 24 sins in one's, a bit frustranting that I have to restack again for new cg).

About bugs: got clamydia (or std in general) with the priest cg even if i've ask him to wear condom (condom are sins xD).

Got stuck when i've open the map, don't know if always or only in this specific occasion, entered in the math classroom and before the lesson start, took drugs (yeah wanted to know if trigger sort of event lmao) and opened the map then was not able to close it back (the city is not that big so never opened it before).

Don't think is a bug but there is a way to dodge the racket event? For what i understand it will be trigger if i have more than 300€ in the pocket (or around that) but always? Since was concern about it with some of my strategic saves got occasion to experiment a bit (of course i didn't want loose 3k+ like that..). Maybe will be trigger some new events in the new updates but is kida annoying that happens everytimes (or maybe I'm wrong and after 3 times it happears "this is end of the current event" xD).

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for the reply.
As now i left do do only drug adiction and sins redemption (crap i left it at the end of game and i've reach like 24 sins in one's, a bit frustranting that I have to restack again for new cg).

About bugs: got clamydia (or std in general) with the priest cg even if i've ask him to wear condom (condom are sins xD).

Got stuck when i've open the map, don't know if always or only in this specific occasion, entered in the math classroom and before the lesson start, took drugs (yeah wanted to know if trigger sort of event lmao) and opened the map then was not able to close it back (the city is not that big so never opened it before).

Don't think is a bug but there is a way to dodge the racket event? For what i understand it will be trigger if i have more than 300€ in the pocket (or around that) but always? Since was concern about it with some of my strategic saves got occasion to experiment a bit (of course i didn't want loose 3k+ like that..). Maybe will be trigger some new events in the new updates but is kida annoying that happens everytimes (or maybe I'm wrong and after 3 times it happears "this is end of the current event" xD).
It's impossible to know who really gave you an STD in this game:
Every time you don't use a condom, the risk of getting one increases. A random calculation is made during the night, which determines whether you have an STD or not.
At the moment, the cure is incomplete (and I don't plan to do it for the next update).

I changed the way the map works during the last update (there is a display bug if you play in French). To close it, you normally have the choice between the "escape" or the "a" key.
But as you say, the city is not very big.

The thief appears according to the amount of money you have. Every time he steals from you, this trigger amount increases by 100€. So after a while, you have to be really rich for the thief to appear.
If you want to avoid being robbed, you just have to deactivate the thief in the cheat-room (this will add a sin to confess, the most serious: cheating in the game :ROFLMAO: ).
There will be some CGs with the thief that will be able to avoid being stolen, but you'll have to be patient, I don't plan to do them right away.

PS: although it's incomplete, if you visit the CGroom, you'll have a little idea of where CGs are missing.
I didn't put all the "soon" because the room would have been filled with red circles.

Reactions: Armelle69

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I unfortunately believe that the combo "female heroine + tiny tits + RPG" will never allow Lolita gone wild to become a hit on F95zone :cry:
If you wish to support Lolita financially, you can make a donation .
And if you would like to help spread the word, you can post a review, use one of the game's signatures, or "simply" add a like on the game thread
Well, I myself don't like much RPG, I am 50% for the "female heroine", yet I like it very much. Even the "grinding", is actually well done and kind of nice, with the way things progress, it does not feel bad at all. I even gave her ;-) something, so do not despair, you will see you will see more success is coming. By the way, she is perfect with those tits, if she had the kind of huge disproportionate balloons :) that are often seen in games around, it would be awful.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Well, I myself don't like much RPG, I am 50% for the "female heroine", yet I like it very much. Even the "grinding", is actually well done and kind of nice, with the way things progress, it does not feel bad at all. I even gave her ;-) something, so do not despair, you will see you will see more success is coming. By the way, she is perfect with those tits, if she had the kind of huge disproportionate balloons :) that are often seen in games around, it would be awful.
I am happy to see that Lolita has overcome your "aversion" to RPGs.
Thank you so much for your support: It means a lot to me. (sorry if I misunderstood: as the nickname aren't the same here and in paypal, it's allways hard to know who's who...)
And, don't worry, the only way I expected Lolita to have balloons is with volleyball :LOL:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thank you so much for your support: It means a lot to me. (sorry if I misunderstood: as the nickname aren't the same here and in paypal, it's allways hard to know who's who...)
And, don't worry, the only way I expected Lolita to have balloons is with volleyball :LOL:
Oh, you didn't misunderstand, I did not read well a form (my bad), and used the wrong one, but it was me ;-), I saw your reply.
By the way, I played volleyball for a number of years, so it came to mind... In volleyball, there is a schema called "penetration", and you use expressions like "I cover you" (yes, for real) - you can imagine the smiles sometime when playing in amatorial mixed teams, but maybe that can give you some idea for some sport session for our very cute "small tits" heroine ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: pepette

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I do my best to post an update at the end of January or beginning of February (but it is more likely to be February).

Not really at the moment.
The fortune-teller gives some stat
But the real content will be for a future update (it's not planned for the one to come).
I've been looking for a game like this for awhile now. I'm so tired of the the "female protagonists" always being a "mom of 3, with a grandkid on the way and quadruple G tits" that's usually getting blackmailed or groped by a bunch of high schoolers. No shame on the people who are into that.. but it's NOT something I like. So.. cheers to you and your game, and I'll donate some money to you to keep making it!

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Oh.. one more thing! What are our chances of getting some new hairstyles to choose from? I know that takes WAY more work than even I realize.. but just thinking how adorable she would look in a high ponytail with a bow in her hair or something, getting absolutely DESTROYED by some stranger who caught her jogging too late in the evening.. or something..

Reactions: pepette and reld

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I've been looking for a game like this for awhile now. I'm so tired of the the "female protagonists" always being a "mom of 3, with a grandkid on the way and quadruple G tits" that's usually getting blackmailed or groped by a bunch of high schoolers. No shame on the people who are into that.. but it's NOT something I like. So.. cheers to you and your game, and I'll donate some money to you to keep making it!
Oh.. one more thing! What are our chances of getting some new hairstyles to choose from? I know that takes WAY more work than even I realize.. but just thinking how adorable she would look in a high ponytail with a bow in her hair or something, getting absolutely DESTROYED by some stranger who caught her jogging too late in the evening.. or something..
First of all, thank you very much for the donation and the encouragement!
I'm glad you like the game!

I would love to be able to add lots of different hairstyles to the game, but you answer the question yourself: it would be a lot of work (and it would make the game even bigger in size). Not to mention that the software I use (honey select) offers quite a few interesting variations of hairstyles for wavy hair. So... I don't think it will be possible to do it.

For the rest, there are still a lot of CGs I plan to add to the game (and I'm still feeding my script).
And even though I haven't particularly planned a scene when Lolita is jogging at night, I'm pretty sure that some of the scenes I'm planning will be enough to please you. You'll have to be patient though, even though I'm doing my best to fill the game as updates come in, there's still a lot to do.

Reactions: reld and pyrolisk

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
First of all, thank you very much for the donation and the encouragement!
I'm glad you like the game!

I would love to be able to add lots of different hairstyles to the game, but you answer the question yourself: it would be a lot of work (and it would make the game even bigger in size). Not to mention that the software I use (honey select) offers quite a few interesting variations of hairstyles for wavy hair. So... I don't think it will be possible to do it.

For the rest, there are still a lot of CGs I plan to add to the game (and I'm still feeding my script).
And even though I haven't particularly planned a scene when Lolita is jogging at night, I'm pretty sure that some of the scenes I'm planning will be enough to please you. You'll have to be patient though, even though I'm doing my best to fill the game as updates come in, there's still a lot to do.
The only thing I didn't like about the game, was a single animation. That was it. And it was the Threesome scene from the prostitution house. I just don't understand that particular sex position, that the one guy was in. I think it's called "Amazon" or something.. the threesome in the bus was hot though.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
"18 years" and "lolita" are kind of contradictions. I see what you're trying to do, though ;-)
i'd like to try this game out, but honestly, i hate the title. protag doesn't even look that young, but that title is a bit hard to argue in court. i wish this game would get a name change.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
D

Deleted member 3189752

I can hardly understand all the haters hating about the RPGM. It is a nice engine with a lot of ready made tools in an editor suite, a wide community support and all sorts of useful plugins available. RenPy games are bound to be very static in comparison. Litle round chibis walking on a screen can look kind of funnny, but still add a kind of dynamic to the game no RenPy game can. Especially if somebody tried and made custom characters maybe resembling humans more (but then it is probably better to work in Unity). Any RenPy which is more than a graphic novel requires quite a lot of direct Python programming.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I can hardly understand all the haters hating about the RPGM.
I really think most of it came from all of the running around and combat that pops up. Some of those games are brutal to play, especially if the adult content is 'few and far between'. Done well, RPGM is an awesome tool. I'm not a big fan of VN style games; I don't really consider most of them to be games at all.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
The only thing I didn't like about the game, was a single animation. That was it. And it was the Threesome scene from the prostitution house. I just don't understand that particular sex position, that the one guy was in. I think it's called "Amazon" or something.. the threesome in the bus was hot though.
Sorry you don't like this one. But tastes of the players are all different, not every scene can please everyone.
I try to vary the poses to avoid the game being too repetitive.

i'd like to try this game out, but honestly, i hate the title. protag doesn't even look that young, but that title is a bit hard to argue in court. i wish this game would get a name change.
The game is just starting to get a little known. I have no plans to change its name.
I didn't imagine when I created the game that some people would see a problem with the name.
As I already said, Lolita is a common name. There are 80 years old Lolita's.
Before the book and the film changed its meaning, Lolita was referring to the holy virgin. It is a diminutive of the first name Dolores, which means pain. The Catholic Church used to call the Virgin Mary: Maria de Los Dolores, to recall the pain she felt at the death of her son Jesus Christ.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Armelle69

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
The game is just starting to get a little known. I have no plans to change its name.
I didn't imagine when I created the game that some people would see a problem with the name.
As I already said, Lolita is a common name. There are 80 years old Lolita's...
I'm fully aware. There are books and movies with that name, as well. Unfortunately though, it's got a much darker meaning online and many don't want anything to do with it anymore. But it's your game, you can do whatever you want. It's a shame you'd let something like a title hinder you from the get-go, but it's your choice. Good luck!

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm fully aware. There are books and movies with that name, as well. Unfortunately though, it's got a much darker meaning online and many don't want anything to do with it anymore. But it's your game, you can do whatever you want. It's a shame you'd let something like a title hinder you from the get-go, but it's your choice. Good luck!
Considering the number of downloads of the game since the beginning, I'm not sure the title bothers so many people that much.
But you're right, some people miss it because of the name, others because of the small breasts, the RPG engine, the female protagonist, the header picture... No matter what I do, some people will zap it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's my first game, I never imagined that it would one day become one of the star games of the site.
I'm happy to have so many players, and especially the encouraging feedback they give me.
It makes me want to continue developing this game, and I'm even starting to think about the next one.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes