Jan 18, 2018
Typical lousy Honey Select models, backgrounds that don't match the characters, and half the images are missing shadows.
The dev should've at least used the upgraded version of Honey Select that came out recently named AI Syoujou, it's noticeably better.
you are aware that illusion soft has been making realistic-style games long before honey select came out, yes?
and that koikatsu is the "upgrade" to honey select, not AI shoujo?

Jan 18, 2018
she's about as tall as everyone in the game, and the description is she just turned 18. so i am just gonna say... if that's a loli, than i am the ruler of Atlantis.

From the first few screens, and the game name, i am guessing it is loosely based on the book? never read the book but have heard of it.
if you mean the one by vladimir nabokov, drifter on pixiv has a great comic adaptation

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
if you mean the one by vladimir nabokov, drifter on pixiv has a great comic adaptation
This discussion comes up regularly in the thread.
On F95zone, there is no "tiny tits" tag, but everything is included in the tag "loli : Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations", while the "real loli" content is forbidden on the site.

I'm lobbying for a "tiny tits" or "petite" tag, the thread is here, feel free to support it.

Jan 18, 2018
pepette so i was going to make an upscaled version (using waifu2x) temporarily until you got around to rerendering, but... i seem to have found a bigger problem.
the fullscreen script you use requires a DLL that is no longer available anywhere, and it's not in this game either. so resolutions higher than 640x480 just flat out don't work.
as far as i can tell, you don't have a choice other than moving to a newer engine like MV or MZ

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
pepette so i was going to make an upscaled version (using waifu2x) temporarily until you got around to rerendering, but... i seem to have found a bigger problem.
the fullscreen script you use requires a DLL that is no longer available anywhere, and it's not in this game either. so resolutions higher than 640x480 just flat out don't work.
as far as i can tell, you don't have a choice other than moving to a newer engine like MV or MZ
That's probably a TON of work.. but man would I love to see this game in some good resolution.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
The RGSS300.dll and the RGSS301.dll are in the "System" game's folder.
To switch, you just have to edit the Game.ini (the procedure is in the main thread)

Curently, I test the game on a 1920x1080 screen, and the fullscreen script work.

If you wan't to make a upscaled version, I won't stop you, but, there are currently 7362 images in the game (and the game isn't finished). So I warn you, it's a huge job.
For my part, even if I plan to redo the old images in very low resolution to 1280x740, and redo most of the CG in superposed layout, I don't plan to change software (neither graphics, nor engine) while making this game.

But yes, once "Lolita gone wild" is finished, I'll probably use other tools for the next game I will create

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
The RGSS300.dll and the RGSS301.dll are in the "System" game's folder.
To switch, you just have to edit the Game.ini (the procedure is in the main thread)

Curently, I test the game on a 1920x1080 screen, and the fullscreen script work.

If you wan't to make a upscaled version, I won't stop you, but, there are currently 7362 images in the game (and the game isn't finished). So I warn you, it's a huge job.
For my part, even if I plan to redo the old images in very low resolution to 1280x740, and redo most of the CG in superposed layout, I don't plan to change software (neither graphics, nor engine) while making this game.

But yes, once "Lolita gone wild" is finished, I'll probably use other tools for the next game I will create
If you make it in the same style, or same type of game, as Lolita, then I'm looking forward to that one too.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
If you make it in the same style, or same type of game, as Lolita, then I'm looking forward to that one too.
You'll have to be patient, I won't start making another game until Lolita is finished.
I have 3 other game ideas for later, but for now, these ideas fit in a few lines on a memo. So it's really too early to know exactly what they will look like.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i am edited my save file with save editor, but but when i load my edited save i don't see my changes, it is strange

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
i am edited my save file with save editor, but but when i load my edited save i don't see my changes, it is strange
Using a savegame editor on Lolita gone wild is useless (and it often crash the game, so I set a check when loading a game to restore the save)
Go to the CGroom (stairs in the kitchen) where you have a door named CHEAT ROOM.
There, you can modify your game without risk.
There is just a small bug with the "early shave" that prevents the razor to appear in the store (it will be fixed in the next update).

Reactions: deaddog and reld

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
The next update is currently in beta test phase.
Due to the big technical change of this new version, this phase may take a little more time than usual.
Just a little more patience and I'll be able to post it. (the delay will depend on the number of bugs found)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
If you have never tried the game, there is nothing to stop you from downloading it now.
The CG109b version already required many hours of play to unlock all the CGs.
I always make sure that the updates are compatible with the old saves (The update of the variables is done automatically when you load your game).
The next update will add about 15 new CGs to the 109 available in the current version.
The biggest disadvantages of not starting a new game when I release an update are :
- consistency of the story (there is often a progression for the CGs, when Lolita already has high stats, it can create an impression of backtracking).
- dead time to fill between new CGs (some CGs are only triggered on specific days, so you have to redo actions you've already seen between).

On the other hand, if you already have a game from an older version, I advise you to wait a bit until the new update comes out, to avoid experiencing the inconveniences (that I just described above) twice in a row...

As I feared, my beta tester and I discover a lot of mini bugs because of the big technical part of the update. I fix everything we find as we go along. But it's much more time consuming than debugging only a few new CGs like in the previous updates. Currently we have debugged the equivalent of 3 hours of game (we both started a new game, she plays in French and I in English).

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
voici mon soutient en tant que Francais
Bon courage pour faire tout ce qui semble prévu.

here my support from a Frenchie
I hope you don't loose courage for all the work still ahead.
[FR]
Les messages de soutien font toujours chaud au cœur ! :love:
Je ne perds pas courage ! J'avance peu à peu dans les corrections.
Même si ce bêta test est véritablement interminable ( :coffee::coffee::coffee:) , je sais que chaque petit bug que je corrige fait avancer les choses, et que ces modifications seront un vrai plus pour le jeu.
-----------------------------------
[ENG]
The messages of support are always heartwarming! :love:
I am not losing heart! I am progressing little by little in the corrections.
Even if this beta test is really endless ( :coffee: :coffee::coffee:) , I know that every little bug I fix makes things better., and that these changes will be a real plus for the game.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes