randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Is anyone doing a Spanish translation? Also which resolution is the best for a 1080p screen?

Last edited:

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
I downloaded the updated version and installed the bugfix. Since it's been a while since I saw Lolita prance around on my screen, I thought I'd start a new game ;)
But the first day of school I'm not getting any arrows for the first class ("I have no class here today" on both doors) and can't leave the building ;)
Tried with or without the bugfix btw. ^_^ Am I the only one that had that issue tho?

And did you mean to leave "ingenue" in french at the start or did that one slip the translation? ;) ;)

It's a bit wrong to talk about a "regular update" for this time.
With "regular updates" I meant, you posting where you stand on the recode/update of the game lol sorry for the confusion ;)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Well What do ya think is in those BURGERS ????....:ROFLMAO::giggle::p:D:oops:
This is a thought that a player made when the game was first published, but this burger chain doesn't exist in France and I didn't know this mascot before publishing the game.

Is anyone doing a Spanish translation? Also which resolution is the best for a 1080p screen?
So far, no one has volunteered for Spanish.
The Italians have already translated (I didn't think they would go so fast, it will take me a few days to integrate the translation in the game)
There are shy volunteers for the Russian, Turkish and Portuguese versions (I say shy, because for the moment they are "only" evaluating the work involved).

I downloaded the updated version and installed the bugfix. Since it's been a while since I saw Lolita prance around on my screen, I thought I'd start a new game ;)
But the first day of school I'm not getting any arrows for the first class ("I have no class here today" on both doors) and can't leave the building ;)
Tried with or without the bugfix btw. ^_^ Am I the only one that had that issue tho?
Since the release of version 109, you are the 3rd to have this bug... which I don't understand.
Between the beginning of the game and the exit of the house, the planned course is cancelled... Send me your save, I'll make it work.
(The previous ones to whom this happened have never had any other problems)

And did you mean to leave "ingenue" in french at the start or did that one slip the translation? ;) ;)
According to Deepl, the word exists in English too.
As there are often words that pass from one language to another (like 'déjà vu'), I didn't think about it.
This word has been in the game description since the beginning and nobody ever pointed it out to me...

With "regular updates" I meant, you posting where you stand on the recode/update of the game lol sorry for the confusion ;)
Don't worry. I didn't misunderstand your message, it's rather that I'm angry with myself for having taken so long to publish this new version

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
The Italians (thanks 乃คяdaK ) have translated the game with the help of a very interesting .

So, I was able to pre-translate the game text in several languages (the list is at the end of this message)

Since it's a machine translation, there will probably be things to correct (it would be surprising if a google translation was reliable for puns)
But in any case, it will simplify the task.

I have a little correction to do (the codes allowing the game to format the text have moved a little), but I will make this updated file available to everyone as soon as it is ready.

If you want to add new languages to those planned, don't hesitate to tell me.
Here are the ones that are in preparation:
- German
- Spanish
- Russian
- Portuguese
- Turkish
- and of course Italian (thanks 乃คяdaK )

Reactions: Sangoku25

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
by the first lesbian scene with anna i had a crash
Can you be a little more precise in describing the crash? (I know, it is never very simple)
Was the message a very long number?
an "unexpexted"?
a "line 106"?

Can you please send me your last save ?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The Italians (thanks 乃คяdaK ) have translated the game with the help of a very interesting .

So, I was able to pre-translate the game text in several languages (the list is at the end of this message)

Since it's a machine translation, there will probably be things to correct (it would be surprising if a google translation was reliable for puns)
But in any case, it will simplify the task.

I have a little correction to do (the codes allowing the game to format the text have moved a little), but I will make this updated file available to everyone as soon as it is ready.

If you want to add new languages to those planned, don't hesitate to tell me.
Here are the ones that are in preparation:
- German
- Spanish
- Russian
- Portuguese
- Turkish
- and of course Italian (thanks 乃คяdaK )
I can do the Spanish one it might take a bit tho

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
I'm really trying to like this game, but even in its latest version it plays like molasses.

Wake up. Wait for animation to finish, confirm dialogue. Walk outside room. Confirm dialogue. Move to bathroom. Wait for undressing animation (granted skippable at some point with the correct stting). Wait for showering animation and guy peeping. Leave bathroom. Confirm dialogue. Go to fridge. Confirm cooking. Wait for cooking animation and guy to do his thing. Go to room and clothes rack. Enter clothes rack map. Go to intended clothing. Wait for dressing animation (see above). Leave the clothes rack map. Go to front door. Leave the house.

That's several minutes of playtime just to get the morning routine done. Yes, there's some changes over time with progressing corruption and yes, it's partially due to how RPGM works. However, I've played RPGM games that get around it through design choices and faster paced movements, skippable animations, and streamlined routines.

I'll happily play relevant scenes at that pace, but please let me get through the repetetive stuff faster :(

arashiki

Apr 6, 2018
well
Can you be a little more precise in describing the crash? (I know, it is never very simple)
Was the message a very long number?
an "unexpexted"?
a "line 106"?

Can you please send me your last save ?
well problem found rgss.dll stopet working
there is a memory cache problem after 1h 40min playtime;)
after reloading the crash isnt there anymore
i think with all the pictures the memory space of my laptop was reachet

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
well

well problem found rgss.dll stopet working
there is a memory cache problem after 1h 40min playtime;)
after reloading the crash isnt there anymore
i think with all the pictures the memory space of my laptop was reachet
Yes, this is the crash mentioned in the "known issues" of the changlog.
For the moment, I haven't found how to tell RPG maker to clear the memory to avoid this problem.
Thanks to the autosave every morning, we can resume shortly before, but I know I have to find the solution.

I'm really trying to like this game, but even in its latest version it plays like molasses.

Wake up. Wait for animation to finish, confirm dialogue. Walk outside room. Confirm dialogue. Move to bathroom. Wait for undressing animation (granted skippable at some point with the correct stting). Wait for showering animation and guy peeping. Leave bathroom. Confirm dialogue. Go to fridge. Confirm cooking. Wait for cooking animation and guy to do his thing. Go to room and clothes rack. Enter clothes rack map. Go to intended clothing. Wait for dressing animation (see above). Leave the clothes rack map. Go to front door. Leave the house.

That's several minutes of playtime just to get the morning routine done. Yes, there's some changes over time with progressing corruption and yes, it's partially due to how RPGM works. However, I've played RPGM games that get around it through design choices and faster paced movements, skippable animations, and streamlined routines.

I'll happily play relevant scenes at that pace, but please let me get through the repetetive stuff faster :(
I do my best to find ways to skip the repetitive parts once all the CGs in a scene are unlocked.
Sometimes I manage to make each CG skippable individually (like masturbation)
I know there are still improvements to do.

In this update, after a few meals, the roommate's move is zapped, and once Lolita kisses her roommate during the meal, you will have the possibility to skip the scene completely.
I also put an option to get dressed like the day before without going through the closet.

For your information, if Lolita doesn't eat or shower every day, she doesn't die.

Reactions: Aeriys
Nov 9, 2020
Love it, Thanks <3
Lolita Gone Wild [CG130a] [pepette] ORIGINAL SIZE: 4.64GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (1.09GB) MEGA Workupload
*This bugfix has already been applied to this compressed version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This compression was made because of a request on the Compression Request Thread , feel free to go there and make your own request!

Also If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like to this post :giggle:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
I do my best to find ways to skip the repetitive parts once all the CGs in a scene are unlocked.
Sometimes I manage to make each CG skippable individually (like masturbation)
I know there are still improvements to do.

In this update, after a few meals, the roommate's move is zapped, and once Lolita kisses her roommate during the meal, you will have the possibility to skip the scene completely.
I also put an option to get dressed like the day before without going through the closet.

For your information, if Lolita doesn't eat or shower every day, she doesn't die.
Appreciate you picking up on this :)
I know the game is still in a relatively early state and we will see improvements over time - in this context I'm glad you have this issue on the map. Maybe adding "Always dash" to the game options so that movement within the map can be accelerated if so desired?

As for showering and eating - I think the fact that there's a dialogue popup for both actions kinda pushes players into doing it even if it's not necessary. Maybe only showing the dialogue when really needed (i.e. after not showering for a while), or maybe a pensive "I wonder if there's something new going to happen if I take a shower now" if there's new progress available would help solving that.

ghostyc

Apr 29, 2017
What exactly am i suppoased to do with this? You can't exactly play it like that.
I did the renaming fix as explained in the post, didn't help

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Appreciate you picking up on this :)
I know the game is still in a relatively early state and we will see improvements over time - in this context I'm glad you have this issue on the map. Maybe adding "Always dash" to the game options so that movement within the map can be accelerated if so desired?

As for showering and eating - I think the fact that there's a dialogue popup for both actions kinda pushes players into doing it even if it's not necessary. Maybe only showing the dialogue when really needed (i.e. after not showering for a while), or maybe a pensive "I wonder if there's something new going to happen if I take a shower now" if there's new progress available would help solving that.
The fact that Lolita does not run alone is a gameplay choice. As her SPORT feature increases, so does her speed.
If you make her do jogging, swimming, dancing or volleyball, she will end up running all the time.

However, there is nothing to stop you from holding down the SHIFT key to make her run.
This key also allows you to switch all the texts to accelerated mode (very useful for events that are repeated too much in the game ;) ).

For the moment, there is no CG that is triggered when Lolita is showering.
There is in the game script, but it's quite a complex part for me to manage, because it will also depend on other additions I'm planning.
So I need to build this part of my script a little better before adding events in the bathroom to avoid future bugs.

For your information, if Lolita doesn't wash, new sentences appear when she leaves the house.

What exactly am i suppoased to do with this? You can't exactly play it like that.
I did the renaming fix as explained in the post, didn't help
OH ! You must have a giant screen!

Unfortunately, I don't really have any solutions for you. I would have to do some tests with a screen of this size and I don't have one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here is what I would have tried first if I had your screen :
(I advise you to try each modification one by one)​
First : Quit the game
with any TXTeditor : Edit the Game.ini (it is in the folder where the game is)
change
- Fullscreen=1
to
- Fullscreen=0
The game will start in window mode, it may be more playable.
Normally the window will be the size corresponding to the resolution you have chosen

You can also try to change :
- FullscreenRatio=0
to
- FullscreenRatio=1
But I'm not sure it's the solution cause it may distord the pics

another modification to try
modify
- Library=System\RGSS300.dll
to
- Library=System\RGSS301.dll

As a last resort, you can also change your screen resolution (Windows settings) to a lower resolution before launching the game

The bug of display comes from the "code" which allows the passage in full screen.
It is not me who conceived this code, I just downloaded it on a forum of RPG.
I'm not sure how much more I can help you. Sorry !

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
No. No.No. Noooooooooooooo. I waited so long for the update and didn't get it!!! I'll go and forget myself in a heavy sleep. Or I'll play Russian roulette.
I'm not sure I understand.
Did you try to download the game and it crashed before you finished downloading?
If so, having a very slow connection myself, I sympathize.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
No, of course not. It's just that there are no new adventures in the game. I bite my heels, but there are no new events in the game.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes