pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Everytime i go to the alley i got mug by a masked guy so i cant buy drug. Is it still in progress ?
Every time you go into the alley, the thief is triggered if you are "too rich". The trigger amount increases each time (so I can't tell you how much it is set to in your game)
If you go to the cheat room, you can get this information (without cheating) by clicking on the thief character, it will tell you at what amount it triggers. You can also cheat by disabling it.

In a future update I plan to make an alternative to stealing (Lolita can then negotiate a favor).

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I enjoyed this game alot! anymore updates coming to it?
Glad to know that you like the game!

I'm preparing the next update, but as I have a lot of work IRL since June, I have to admit that I have less free time than I would like for Lolita.
My work should calm down soon, and I hope to post before winter, but I can't promise anything

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The answer is just two messages above yours :unsure:
That's people for you. They ask without checking first, it's "easier". Sadly.

But hey on another topic, it's nice to see a another frenchy here making a good and successful game. Keep it up !

Reactions: pepette

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
So, gotta start this game, but one question: is it finished already? Can't see the tags on it but it's been a while since it's updated, right?

Reactions: pepette

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Started playing, and despite I'm not a big fan of rpgm style games I'm liking this one very much, the story is cool, hope that it will be continued in another engine or something like that, but props to the developer anyway!

I'm having some problems with resolution, though, the CG scenes are showing in a different resolution than the window one, it appears and a little window inside the game main window, anybody knows how to fix that?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Started playing, and despite I'm not a big fan of rpgm style games I'm liking this one very much, the story is cool, hope that it will be continued in another engine or something like that, but props to the developer anyway!

I'm having some problems with resolution, though, the CG scenes are showing in a different resolution than the window one, it appears and a little window inside the game main window, anybody knows how to fix that?
First of all, thank you.
I'm glad you like the game enough to make you forget that you're not a fan of RPGs.

For your concern about the image size, I'll try to answer it as best as I can (I saw you liked several posts about it in the thread, you might have got the answer in the meantime).

The CG images are 1280x820 (I replace the old ones, smaller, little by little as the game is updated)
Many players play in windowed mode, I can't make the images bigger without causing them problems.

Depending on your screen resolution, the images may look smaller than the game screen.

Unfortunately, I can't test the game on all screen types that exist. I can only tell you to test the different resolutions offered by the game to find the one that best fits your hardware.
What is sure is that the more you set the resolution of the game in a mode close to 1280x820, the less the difference will be.

I hope this answer will help you

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
First of all, thank you.
I'm glad you like the game enough to make you forget that you're not a fan of RPGs.

For your concern about the image size, I'll try to answer it as best as I can (I saw you liked several posts about it in the thread, you might have got the answer in the meantime).

The CG images are 1280x820 (I replace the old ones, smaller, little by little as the game is updated)
Many players play in windowed mode, I can't make the images bigger without causing them problems.

Depending on your screen resolution, the images may look smaller than the game screen.

Unfortunately, I can't test the game on all screen types that exist. I can only tell you to test the different resolutions offered by the game to find the one that best fits your hardware.
What is sure is that the more you set the resolution of the game in a mode close to 1280x820, the less the difference will be.

I hope this answer will help you
Firstly, thank you pepette for the quick reply, yeah, I read some other posts in the thread trying to find a solution, tried some of it, but still didn't get it right, I had already set resolution to 1024x640 and 928x704, but with no success at all, my screen resolution is 1366x768, but I'm not so sure about which resolution would be the best for me within these offered in the game, but yeah, gotta test some other options and mess with the .ini file

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes