Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
I think everyone who wants nudity and public sex as a daily occurrence doesn't understand this: if all this becomes commonplace, it will stop bothering us. In the school corridor, a naked girl gives someone a Blowjob, but passers-by do not care, someone looks at the naked girl and says: "Hey, it's cold today, she may catch a cold." If there is no secret, no prohibition, no shame in nudity and public sex, then nudity and sex become a household phenomenon like a street vendor or a postman.
I'm down with that. :)

Reactions: coyotegrey

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I think everyone who wants nudity and public sex as a daily occurrence doesn't understand this: if all this becomes commonplace, it will stop bothering us. In the school corridor, a naked girl gives someone a Blowjob, but passers-by do not care, someone looks at the naked girl and says: "Hey, it's cold today, she may catch a cold." If there is no secret, no prohibition, no shame in nudity and public sex, then nudity and sex become a household phenomenon like a street vendor or a postman.
You're quite right...
That is the real problem with "extrem exhibitionism activities" correlated with "nearly no reaction : Ok, it's fun, and IMO it's "rather" realistic (many people just don't want to argue with a naked lady, or to be connected with such events, or be judged as perverts if they only look...).
Most of them just act as if they disn't see anything (like with the swedish girl ouch2020 talked about : no one came to her, did anything to her...). And that is something we can see in a lot of exhibitionism videos in the internet.

=> then, if there is no reaction, the excitment can decrease, even collapse... :unsure:

pepette : even without changing events or the story line, maybe it's possible to :
  1. reinforce the reactions of people she's talking to (like :
    not only "Nice tits !" ...
    ... but "OMG ! Nice tits, but... Are'nt you ashamed of walking topless in the street ??").
    It's even more important at school, which is a place where "republican beahavior" is attended ^^
  2. other idea, but wich involves much more work : adding a few small scenes with reactions of people in the places she's getting in

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
th
You're quite right...
That is the real problem with "extrem exhibitionism activities" correlated with "nearly no reaction : Ok, it's fun, and IMO it's "rather" realistic (many people just don't want to argue with a naked lady, or to be connected with such events, or be judged as perverts if they only look...).
Most of them just act as if they disn't see anything (like with the swedish girl ouch2020 talked about : no one came to her, did anything to her...). And that is something we can see in a lot of exhibitionism videos in the internet.

=> then, if there is no reaction, the excitment can decrease, even collapse... :unsure:

pepette : even without changing events or the story line, maybe it's possible to :
  1. reinforce the reactions of people she's talking to (like :
    not only "Nice tits !" ...
    ... but "OMG ! Nice tits, but... Are'nt you ashamed of walking topless in the street ??").
    It's even more important at school, which is a place where "republican beahavior" is attended ^^
  2. other idea, but wich involves much more work : adding a few small scenes with reactions of people in the places she's getting in
In fact, there is indeed (in addition to the sentences) a lot of little scene planned with a lot of characters according to Lolita's outfit (a bit like at the swimming pool).
Not all the characters will have them, but I'm trying to find more ideas to maximize this number of additional little CGs.
It's not so easy to find different ideas for everyone (there are a lot of NPCs in the game).
And, although I like the idea, it's not these 'little CGs' that are the center of the game.

Normaly (I've barely started), there should be at least one passer-by reacting to the outfits in the next update with this king of pics.

As for the sentences: I confess my difficulties to find so many relevant ones.
I thought it would be easy, that I would just have to use the sentences I can hear "against me" sometimes.
But in the end, as there are a lot of NPCs, finding 5 different sentences (classic outfit / sexy / hot / topless / naked) for each character, without them being too similar, it's hard for me.
...And I don't walk topless or naked in the streets, so... :ROFLMAO:

I also sometimes have a hard time translating French expressions in relation to that. The French men tend to use ready-made phrases & crap puns to "get the girls' attention" (I don't know why they do this, it never works).
Things like: "your father caught all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes".
Do you have those kinds of "bad poems"...

I don't know if you can feel it while playing, but I try to vary the personalities of the NPCs so that the reactions are more interesting. I am clearly not a writer :sneaky:.
So yes, I can add some "Are'nt you ashamed of walking topless in the street ??" in some sentence.
But again, I'll need to find a lot of variant.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
She has no issue being naked in public. (Yes I know she's a pro and paid, shuddup :p )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pepette, i don't know how hard it would be, but I'm pretty sure it's possible to have a pool of statements that NPC's can draw from randomly to react. So you have 4 or 5 reactions to her being topless and npcs can randomly use any of those. It might be easier than doing ones of every npc, but it will mean that they are not unique so they won't really have personalities like you want.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TrueDarkness35

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
She has no issue being naked in public. (Yes I know she's a pro and paid, shuddup :p )

pepette, i don't know how hard it would be, but I'm pretty sure it's possible to have a pool of statements that NPC's can draw from randomly to react. So you have 4 or 5 reactions to her being topless and npcs can randomly use any of those. It might be easier than doing ones of every npc, but it will mean that they are not unique so they won't really have personalities like you want.
Making random sentences is indeed simple. But I find it really less interesting.
If I really can't find enough variations, I might be satisfied with it, but I think the game would be better if I could keep different personality types.
I don't plan to build a complete personality for every NPC. Just a few typical personalities with variations:
Amused, intrigued, excited, disapproving, opportunistic, and also envious (for girls).

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
What I meant when I said "I am down with that," is, I have been looking for a game where public nudity and public sex are a norm for the society the game is set in. Any story in that setting is fine even if the conflict has nothing to do with how that society lives. I would love to live in a world were sexual hang ups are non existent. And, come on devs who post on this site, think about how much time you would save not having to create clothes for most of your sprites.

I certainly like the concept of this game were a young person explores the limits of there "depravity". (Holy hell. I don't view what Lolita is doing as depraved at all.) I would suggest giving the drug addiction further consequences though. Weed should not be against the law irl, but the other drugs on the dealers menu can seriously mess up the human body and the life that body leads in a very short period of time. With how fast Lolita can fall to "corruption" if played right, it seems she has an addictive personality and even Weed is something she should stay away from. That gives me another idea. Lolita having to deal with addiction from legal mind altering substances.

P.S.

I have played "Priestess of Spring pregnancy," and no, the villagers are not bothered by public nudity and sex. The NPC's tell the MC how wonderful exhibitionism feels, but no one suggests she try it. As Lolita gets more comfortable with herself, she allows herself to wear less and less. She also gets more daring in where she has sex. I like this mechanic.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2538092

Nice game, but, oh, it is gigantic (and for that size the graphics are not really perfect). Maybe reconsider the picture file format and compression settings (PNG).

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Nice game, but, oh, it is gigantic (and for that size the graphics are not really perfect). Maybe reconsider the picture file format and compression settings (PNG).
Thank you.
Glad you like the game.
Normally the next releases will be smaller (I'm talking about the file size, not the content). A player has created a program that will allow me to work more easily in layout to reduce the size of the game without compressing it.
I plan to rework most of the CGs this way.

fetsma

Mar 14, 2020
I don't know if this is the bug that the fix is supposed to fix (also, I can't seem to find the link for the bug fix, as I can only find the "full download ones") but finding the teacher's iPad doesn't progress any scenes no matter what option I pick. Am I doing something wrong?

Can someone link me just the bug fix?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I don't know if this is the bug that the fix is supposed to fix (also, I can't seem to find the link for the bug fix, as I can only find the "full download ones") but finding the teacher's iPad doesn't progress any scenes no matter what option I pick. Am I doing something wrong?

Can someone link me just the bug fix?
Yes, this is the bug fixed by the bugfix

the link to the post was wrong (don't know why)

Here is the good one (I correct in the thread)
thank you for the report

• Red Heart
Reactions: fetsma
Jul 14, 2020
Here is a bugfix CG109b
(New CG doesn't trigger in CG109a)

Copy this Data.rar in Lolitagonewild folder
Extract here !
Answer yes to "replace ALL the existing files".

WARNING
: if you don't have the "replace all warning", you probably fail to copy to the right place

Changelog :
---------------------
CG109b : BUG FIX
----------------------
- Fix the new CGs doesn't trigger... Sorry (thanks Frurose )
- Fix an English sentence display in French mode at the beach (thks SpeedySF )
- Fix some typo in French and in English (Thks Ut5962 )
- Romain now doesn’t respawn in the school toilet (Thks TrueDarkness35 )

- Add a clock in the house to skip time (thks wmh42009 )

I prepare a Full download ASAP (need few hours to upload it)
If these mistakes occur with me, I now have a fix to it, thank you. :)

Jul 14, 2020
SpeedySF is really a great guy! :love:

While I'm fighting to upload the new CG109b mirrors, he already offers you the patched version in compressed format.

So here is his :
CG109b compressed FullDownload
(it's the CG109a with the patch so don't worry if it says CG109a somewhere)
It is a compression via 7-Zip.
Depending of your rar software, you perhaps need 7-zip to decompress it : (available for free)

*I didn't have time to test it, I'm uploading the uncompressed version on my side.
Does quality suffer from this compressed version? :unsure:

SpeedySF

Sep 3, 2019
I don't think so
I used to reduce picture size and it doesn't look quality was impacted
Moreover I used 7-zip to get a more compressed archive

BUT !! It seems Racaty link isn't available anymore :rolleyes:
You should use author's link or wait for next release which should be smaller

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
i still waiting for a new update
I'm working on future release! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
The last update is only one month old.
I can hardly release a new version in less than 3 or 4 months as I work alone (Even if I had a lot of help from SpeedySF on the RUBY coding of this future update)
Even if the confinement in France gives me more free time at the moment, I can't release new updates so quickly.

Here is what is planned :

If these mistakes occur with me, I now have a fix to it, thank you. :)
Sorry, a rule of the site (7 days minimum between 2 updates) prevents the game from reappearing in the "latest update" when I publish a bugfix.
I finally found out how to know the names of all those who "follow" me. I'll make private messages to warn if it happens again.

If you have version a, I'll tell you right away that it's bugged, the new CGs don't trigger (last minute fix that blocked everything).

Generally speaking, I organize myself to have time to make a bugfix in emergency if I'm informed of a big bug after publishing an update. So if version "a" bug, check regularly that a "b" or "c" is not released.
(I only create bugfixes for big problems, not if the game is still playable)

Does quality suffer from this compressed version? :unsure:
I haven't tested it. But of the two compressed versions, it is the one with the most beautiful images.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TrueDarkness35

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
Liking the idea Pepette :)
trying to get into the game, bit this keeps happening when she's left of the middle of the screen.

With both the RGS300.dll and RGS301.dll.

It's won't stop me from playing tho ;)

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Liking the idea Pepette :)
trying to get into the game, bit this keeps happening when she's left of the middle of the screen.

With both the RGS300.dll and RGS301.dll.

It's won't stop me from playing tho ;)
Oooo ?
Sorry

I think the problem is that your screen must be much bigger than the ones I tested the game on.
(I added the black stripes around the little MAPs to avoid this kind of aberrations on the computers I tested).

I guess you tried to change the resolution of the game ?
For info the computer I use is in 1920x1080 and when I test, I play in full screen 1024x640.

I'll see if I can find information on the forums (I'm not the author of the "resolution script", I found it on the net).
In the meantime, I can only advise you to try to reduce the resolution of your screen to 1920x1080 when you play "Lolita"... Maybe it can fix the display.

For this release, I can hardly correct. But I'm going to extend the "black stripes" on the side of the little MAPs so that the next update will be "widescreen-friendly".
Please, can you tell me what Resolution is your screen ?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes